Status: Thoughts?

Drown My Demons.

Attack.

Parrish showed me around town, even though I had lived here throughout my child hood the town had changed since I left. There had been upgrades to the buildings, new housing and some new stores as well.

What shocked me the most was that the Hale house had been destroyed, and was bow fenced away from the public. "When did..." I stopped myself, I shouldn't be asking when did the Hale's leave or what happened to the Hales, I didnt know them in the eyes of Parrish.

"I think there are some people you might want to meet," He spoke catching my attention, I simply nodded as I watched us drive farther away from the demolished house. It was sad to see the house and Hales gone, they made Beacon a better place in a way. Talia was a very nice person an I souly enjoyed seeing her in the town.

"Actually, Can we do that another day." I looked over to Parrish who gave me a nod with out question.

"Where do you want to go?"

I ran a hand through my hair as I stared at the blue skies above "Drop me at the house. I need like a billion hours of sleep."
After dropping me off he was called back to the sheriff station, leaving me to get a feel of the apartment alone and actually get some shut eye, for the first time in days.

Plopping down on the couch I rested my feet on one arm rest and my head on the other, for only being 5'5 I fit perfectly on the couch.

"Eve,"

I stood up straight and looked around, I had no idea where I was or what was going on.

"Eve, why did you do this to us?"

My mother voice stung in my ears causing me to spin around, we all stood in the living room of my old house. They all stood with me bloody and ripped up,their eyes just as lifeless as I last saw them.

"I didnt mean to, I swear." I took a step closer and my mother face turned into a scowl.

"Yes you did, you smiled. You enjoyed it, monster!"


My eyes shot open and my body was in a seated position, my nails dug into the sides of his couch as I tried to catch my breath. I hadn't gotten nightmares since after I killed my family, that lasted a good five years.

Letting out a deep breathe I ran a hand through my hair, the apartment was dark and Parrish wasn't back yet. Standing slowly I took a look around, my eyes narrowed but I pushed the odd feeling back and went to grab something to eat.

The light if the fridge illuminated the small kitchen, my right arm was rested on the door and my left hand was pushing through the beers and left over Chinese food. The guys really didnt have an open taste of food, he had milk, water, left over, beer and some cold cuts. Nothing to my liking.

'creek'

I froze, my hand still in the refrigerator and my arm still rested on the door. No one was in the apartment when I fell asleep and woke up, slowly I stood from my spot and quickly lashed out my right arm grabbed the arm that was coming down.

Looking to right I was greeted with a young girl, looking to be in her early Teens. My eyes flared a bright silver as my fangs extended, my nails grew pinching into her flesh drawing bits of blood. A small growl emitted from my throat as I stared at her, not a single bit of fear came to her face.

Instead, she smirked causing me to look at her confused. Why would she be smirking when I was about to kill her? Then it hit me, she wasn't alone.

Quickly I pulled back and kicked the door into her, causing her to stumble back. Turning I blocked the attack from a young boy, who was also in his teens. Kicking him in the stomach, I twisted and swiped at the girl.

She dodged and the guy tried to attack, this was the third attempt on my life and this time it was two instead of one. Quickly I jumped over the counter and landed softly on the ground, the both stood on the other side. The guy looking calm and the girl still holding that smirk on her face.

A snarl erupted from my throat, we were all waiting to see who would make the first move. And I knew they were enjoying it, they wanted to see me nervous.

"I hate hunters." I mumbled as the girl flung and metal chain on Me, I gripped it and wrapped it around my hand pulling it towards me but instantly stopped feeling the metal cut into my flesh. A scream escaped my throat as I unwrapped it from my hand, the blood seeped from the wound on to the carpet flooring.

I was angry, no I was livid and I was going to kill each of them slowly. Taking a step back and trailing blood I watched as the both walked around the counter towards me, she flung the metal chain again but this time I dodged it and swung my left arm out towards her throat. Missing by mere inches.

The guy swung, hitting me in the shoulder, what was I doing? Why was I not tearing them apart? Did I not want to mess up his house? I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe, I had to fight or I was going to die. Standing up I dodged the next blow and swung my right leg kicked him in the stomach, I watched him stumble back and hit the wall knocking some pictures down.

Turning to her with a snarl on my face I stalked towards her, she flung the metal chain again but I dodge and smacked my palm right into her chest. Her body flailed over the couch and smacked into the television, my heart was racing as I stalked towards her body. My tounge ran over my lips as I saw the blood dripping from her head, just as I was about to grab her the pain seeded through my entire body.

I was being shocked by a stun gun, I slowly fell to my knees as I reached for her. But the guy pulled her from the ground muttering that I was to strong, another method was needed. I tried my best to fight the stun I was going through, but my body was to weak.

It wasn't long before I was laying on the ground with my hand bleeding all over the rug, I sort of felt bad for bleeding on his stuff.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didnt like the other chapter, I felt it was a bit rushed. So I am re doing this chapter. Or re did it. Comments and con crit is always welcome. I do know that a lot of people don't like to comment, don't know what to comment or just don't have time. But even a small "youre doing great" or "update" gives me a boost. If you feel I'm falling off, don't be afraid to tell me. I write for myself but also for the readers. :)