Status: Complete. I'm going to sit on this for a few months and edit it after that.

The Experiment Revolution

Day 45

Great news, Blue Notebook! Or what Dr. Abbott would call great news.

I caught the girl today. I would’ve written down my experiences of the past few days but nothing happened so I didn’t see the point.

Anyway, I was hiding away in a tree when I saw her. She was swinging at a park. There were tons of other kids at this place but she chose to keep to herself the entire time.

I’ve never done anything like this so I didn’t really know when to sneak up on her so I kind of just went for it. I jumped off the tree, landing quietly on my feet despite the fact it was nearly a fifteen foot jump. Dr. Abbott told me not to wear shoes to cause less noise and, what do you know, he was right. I slipped on my hood and ran, causing leaves and other items of Nature to fly in the air as I passed. People stared but hopefully none caught a glimpse of what I look like.

Kidnapping the girl was surprisingly easy. Heartbreaking, but easy. She began to scream immediately after I put my hand over her mouth. She kicked around so much that she would’ve fallen off the swing if it wasn’t for me. Before anyone could start staring, I took a syringe out of my pocket and stabbed it into her neck, hoping I did it the way Dr. Abbott told me to. I was in a rush so I didn’t exactly make sure I followed procedure.

The girl squeaked and fell limp within a minute. I dragged her off the swing and cradled her. As I ran off into the trees of the forest, someone yelled that their little sister had disappeared.

I’m back at the lab. Dr. Abbott finished his procedures already so now the little six year old is sleeping in a cage next to mine. It’s big enough to fit a Labrador of some sort and the girl is curled in a ball. Her breathing is steady and even though it’s quiet, it’s still the loudest in this room. The others are on their assigned expenditures and have yet to meet the newest addition to our little squad. Terra will be happy to know she’s no longer the youngest.

Whether or not kidnapping the little girl caused an adrenaline rush, I cannot say. It happened so fast and everything in my mind about that moment is a blur so I can’t remember much. Do I want to kidnap again? Not really, unless I want this guilty conscious to hang over my head like a bug that just won’t leave you alone. But I don’t want it, and unfortunately the kidnapping will have to continue.

I should be expecting the next kid soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. Sorry this updates are taking dreadfully long!