Sequel: BlackOut.
Status: Editing.

BlackHeart.

All the time.

The way she moved had him hypnotized, he watched her hips sway from left to right. The way she swung her arms as if she owned everything she walked on, in a way she did and it blew his fucking mind. The pants she wore, if he thought about it to much then his pants would get a little tighter.

Black jeans that were tight on the hips and got loose around the ankles, allowing her to cover the tops of her boots, which held very sharp weapons. The shirt she wore was black as well, ripped sleeves and red strips placed randomly. She had a gun holster to each hip and her hair was held in a high pony tail, this allowed Wade to get a view of her back. She held a few random tattoos and a lot of scars.

Tilting his head to the side slightly he tried to see the one that she always tried to hide, it showed just a tiny bit but not enough to make out what it was. He would have already made a way to see it if she was a different female, but he knew better then to touch her.

Actually he never touched her unless out for a mission, or saving her. His eyes narrowed as he thought of that day, all perverted thoughts as he watched her ass bounce slightly. He would have lost all of this if he didn't find her, the thought made him want to rip Joker into pieces slowly. He hadn't thought of anyone like this since, well since he was dying from cancer.

"Stop staring at my ass or I'll burn your fucking eyes out." Amy's voice pulled him from the thoughts that held his mind, he couldn't even come back with a quick response so he shrugged his shoulders in response. He was a guy, staring at ass was one main purpose in life.

They were on their way to meet with a thug gangster who had some valuable information that he...wanted.

"So did you read up on the guy." He spoke as he walked closer to Amy, walking begin her was going to lead nowhere and fast. Soon enough he would try to grab her ass which would leave him with a chopped off hand and even though he could he heal, he didn't want to deal with that.

"No." He watched her glance over to him, his heart would have broken into two if it could. Her eyes were still empty of her fire, she was still battling within herself and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Fuck me!" He rubbed his face through the mask and walked in front of her, he couldn't bare to look at her. He felt this was his fault in a way. Her getting captured and tortured, yup totally his fucking fault.

They were able to make a quick entrance into the hotel where the guy was, a few decapitated men and a few bullets holes in his gut was nothing. But getting shot right in the ass as he was walking away was painful, and was something.

"Jesus! Right in the fucking rabbit hole!" The pain was quick but soon vanished except for a dull throb radiating through his body and rectum. Amy did nothing but snicker at his foolishness. "Bend over so I could shoot you right in the asshole!" All she did was shake her head as she kicked in the door with the correct numbers and quickly hide away, he wasn't so lucky thought.

Before he could dodge anything, about thirty bullets penetrated his body. "See, now that wasn't nice." His eyes sending Amy a quick glare, he may have had feeling for her but her reckless actions were pissing him off. Looking back through he stared at the men, about six large bulky Chinese men stood with semi automatics in their grip.

"I'm just here to talk," Wade watched the men as they stood their looking at him as if he was some type of monster. "To him, that guy behind you. Hiding behind you." Wade pointed his finger at the large man behind the six of them. He sat there with his hands folded, sun glasses covering his eyes as if hiding something.

"No."

Wade nodded his head softly as if trying to look upset, his hands gripping the hilt of his sword. Slowly he pulled it out and gave Amy a quick glance, "You could step in at any time now." He watched as she sent him a quick glare. "Or not, I mean that's totally fine."

He took a step and once shit was let off, as if moving in slow motion his blade cut the bullet right in half.

Amy quickly stepped out behind him, allowing his body to tower hers and be used as a sheild. He gave a soft huff before continuing, each bullet fire was either cut in half or reflected back at the person killing them.

It wasn't long before each of them were on the ground, bleeding from their wounds leaving the main thing sitting at his desk.

"Now, lets chat." Wade placed his swords away, Amy walked around placing the barrel of her gun against the man's temple as Wade made his way closer, sliding his body on the desk to sit down and get comfortable.

"Tell me everything, we have all the time in the world."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image