Status: Thoughts?

Silver Slytherin

Git.

Silver sat in the great Hall staring at her charms book, she had to learn three spells within the week and she only had two days left. She ran her hand through her semi-knotty hair and sighed, with the two weeks of being in Hogwarts she hasn't made any friends. Except the git called Malfoy who seemed to follow her everywhere and later her for who knows what reason.

"Oy, Silver." Speaking of the devil and he shall come, her eyes moved from her book over to the blonde haired git walking up to her. He held his usual smirk and walked with usual bounce, as if he was the best thing to happen to anyone.

Sighing heavily she tried to focus back on her charms book, praying inside that he would keep going and not bother her. But her hopes were crushed, Draco sat right across from her. Pulling her book to him and laughed, narrowing her eyes she could only imagine punching him in the eyeball instead of actually doing it.

"You still don't know how to do a simple charm?" Her lip curled slightly showing her annoyance with him being around, so what if she didn't know how do to a simple charm. Reaching her arm out she tried to grab her book back but before her fingers could touch it, Draco had bounced out if his seat and was now walking down the isle towards the main door.

"Draco you git" Silver pushed herself from the table, grabbing the rest of her things and swiftly followed after him, the whole she grumbled and mumbled about how she was going to figure out a form of torture for the boy. whether it be in the form of a spell or dying his hair bright pink. She smirked at the thought, Draco Malfoy with bright pink hair instead of platinum blonde.

Turning the corner she smirked as she saw Draco cornered by the one person he tried to avoid most of the time, Pansy. Her hands were running their way through his hair as he clung to Silvers book in hopes she would leave, but she stood there trying to get as close as possible to him.

"Before you start getting frisky in the hallway, that fool needs to give me my book back." Silver spoke causing both of them to look at her, Draco's face seemed to hold a look of relief but Silver only smirked as she walked up to the both of them, snagged her book and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for not updating, I caught writers block with this story. I'm trying hard thought, love opinions and helpful C.C (please remeber I am writing from my cell phone so I don't always catch all errors.)