Status: Ideas and Suggestions are very welcomed!

Angel in the Photos

I'm Sorry...What?!

"I'm sorry ... What?!" I shouted. I was mad. I was down right pissed. How dare she come to my front door with outrageous claims.

"I'm pregnant" Beatrice said.

"Yeah I got that but can repeat what you said after that?" I said as calmly as possible.

"The father is either Chris or Derick" Beatrice smiled. I can see right through that smile. I know her to well to know that she's up to something.

"There's NO possible way Chris is the father!" I slammed my hand on the counter of the kitchen island. "Are you even legit pregnant?"

"Yeah I am! I got the paper saying that I am" Beatrice said, handing me paper. Sure enough, it said she was about 10 weeks pregnant(3 months).

"Besides it was that one Saturday morning where you went to the store."

Thinking back to when Beatrice last visited, I did indeed to go the store to get some groceries but Chris was away on a short two day road trip. So I caught her in a lie. You know what they say about liars? Liars go to hell.

"Beatrice, I know your lying about Chris being the father. There's just no way." I said. Beatrice looked nervous and I can see on her face.

"I swear Chris is one of the fathers" Beatrice smirked. She's got a big shit storm coming if she thinks that MY Chris is the father.

"Chris would NEVER cheat on me with a girl like you!" I yelled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Beatrice yelled back.

"Look at yourself! You're 21 and don't know who the father is of your baby! All you do is party and drink! Once that baby is born, that all goes away! That baby is going to rely on you! You got to step up and be a mom to that baby instead of leaving it to someone else because I know that's what you'll do."

"I'll be a good mother to my baby!" Beatrice said.

"Really? Are you ready to stop partying and drinking?" I asked. She shut up. She's to young to be a mom. I don't think she's responsible enough to be a mom.

"Babe? you home?" Chris yelled out. Chris was home and he's in for a total shock.

"Yeah, Oh and you might want to call Derick and tell him he needs to come over" I said, not taking an eye off Beatrice.

---

Derick's Pov:

When Chris called saying it was important I didn't think anything of it. So when I walked in and saw Beatrice sitting there, my mind began to spin. My thoughts immediately said she's pregnant and wants money or something.

"There's no way I'm the father of that baby! We used protection every time" I shouted, running my hands through my hair.

"Condoms break" Beatrice said.

There was no way I was the father. There just could be no possible way I was the father! I think I would know if the condom broke or not.

"Don't worry Derick. I know she's lying" Olivia said, putting her hand on my shoulder. I liked that she's trying to comfort me and reassure me, but I didn't want it right now. I got way to much stuff on my mind.

If Beatrice's claims are true, which I highly doubt that they are, then I'll step up and be there for my baby. Its just the thought of having a baby and fatherhood so young, makes my head hurt.

If this gets out, the media will have a field day. I can see it now, "Hockey star knocks up a random' or "New York rangers player a dad?" All I can do at this point is hope and pray to the man upstairs.

End of Derick's pov
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't posted in so long and I apologize. I just was not feeling it at all. I like to think I was in a bit of funk but I'M BACK and I'm ready to post again.

I have a lot planned for this and I can't wait to write it! And expect more drama and Beatrice before the wedding!

Do you think Chris or Derick are the father? Dun Dunn Dunnn.... lol