Status: Ideas and Suggestions are very welcomed!

Angel in the Photos

Change of Heart?

With the wedding only five months away, I started a diet and working out. I know what you're thinking you're already in shape! On top of that you're engaged to a hockey player! All I got to say is there is nothing wrong with wanting a little more definition.

Here lately when I go on my run, there has been this real creepy guy in a black leather jacket staring at me. At first I thought nothing of it and shrugged it off. Maybe it was just a coincidence that he was there. I figured that if I changed my route that it would stop. Oh but I was so wrong because today as I'm running there he was sitting on the bench as usual. By now, I'm getting a little annoyed. Who does this man think he is?!

"Excuse me... Miss?" Someone said. I take my headphones out. I turn around and see its the creepy guy.

"May I help you?" I said.

"No, not really but I need to tell you something. Something really important."

"Yeah?"

"I'm Tom. I'm the boyfriend of Beatrice. Beatrice Is-"

"Beatrice? Beatrice as in my step-sister Beatrice?" I asked. I didn't know exactly where this was heading and I probably shouldn't be getting involved but once he said Beatrice, I was interested.

"Yes! She's planning on trying to say that Chris or Derick is the father of her baby when in reality its me who's the father"

"Wow you really lowered yourself eh? What even made you date her to begin with?" I ask. Who really wants to date Beatrice?

"Yeah I did and I'm not even sure but I just wanted to let you know. I know she's caused you some pain in your life."

"She has. I only tolerate her for Diana. I appreciate you telling me this."

"I wanted to apologize for her actions"

"Don't apologize for her! You did nothing so relax"

"Well now that my jobs done I must get going! Have a nice day!"

"You to Tom" I said.

---

"So he just told you all this? After just watching you for a week?" Chris asked.

"Yeah pretty much. The way I see it Chris is that he did us and Derick a favor"

"I guess you have a point there." Chris said, "Now we can focus on getting Stanley and getting married!"

"Amen to that!" I said.

Now that Beatrice was out of our hair, we can sit down and realax and breathe without any worries!
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know, but I can make up for that because I plan on update this story again later!

Please comment and let me know how I'm doing! it would be appreciated!