Status: Ideas and Suggestions are very welcomed!

Angel in the Photos

The End of Beatrice

Toms' pov:

I told Olivia Beatrice's plans because I knew it was wrong. I knew that what I was doing was the right thing. Beatrice needed to be stopped before anyone serious got hurt.

"Hey babe can we talk?" I said. I knew this wasn't going to end well. Beatrice had a temper and it doesn't take much to set her off.

"Of course!" Beatrice shifted on the couch. I gulped. This was for the greater good... right?

"I did something. Something that will make you hate me"

"What. Did. You. Do?" Beatrice paused. I can already see the anger boiling up. Lord help me. "You didn't cheat on me did you?"

"What? No! I didn't cheat on you..."

"Yeah right now tell me the real reason why you were gone for a week"

"You want an honest answer? I was in New York."

"Why were you ther- Olivia really? She's nothing compared to me! SHE'S NOTHING BUT A DAMN HOUSE WIFE!" Beatrice yelled.

"I was only there to tell Olivia your plan. You won't cause her any pain anymore! YOU'RE A MONSTER!" I yelled back. Beatrice stopped and I see wheels in her head turning and then she let out scream and attacked me. She knocked me to the floor and punched over and over again. She gets off me for a moment and I kick her in the shin to get her off me. I ran to our shared bedroom and breathed and pulled out my phone to call the cops.

"This is 911 what's your emergency?"

"Yeah, I need the police because my girlfriend attacked me"

"Cops will be sent to you"

"Thanks" I said, " Beatrice cops are on there way now. So when they get here hitting me won't help you so much"

"I don't care! I'm going to end you! You messed everything! I was going to have this baby and give it everything it ever wanted!" She shouted. I can hear the cops came in the house and handcuff her. I came out the bedroom and see her begin dragged away. "I WAS GOING TO LEAVE YOUR ASS ANYWAY!" she screamed out as the cop put in the car.

"Sir, she won't be a problem anymore"

"Thanks! I can be free from her"

"Just doing my job"

"I stood there and watched as the cops drove off. The weight of Beatrice just melted off. Now that she's gone, I think I want to move back home to Chicago and start my life over. This was the fresh start I rightfully deserved.
♠ ♠ ♠
DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD! lol

Second update today! I feel so accomplished! I don't hardly updated twice in one day!

Maybe I should do late night writing sessions more often!