Status: Ideas and Suggestions are very welcomed!

Angel in the Photos

Happy Hallow-versary

2 years ago today, I gained someone very important to me. This person went on to prove me wrong and say that I can find love again after my bad relationship. Before we started dating, I wasn't really looking for another relationship. I wanted to stay single for bit and enjoy the single life. With the help of Henrik's wife, Therese, she set me up with Chris and its been smooth sailing every since.

I woke that morning to an empty bed. I know that Chris must have ben up for awhile because I hear his god awful, off-key singing. I toss back the covers and headed to the kitchen.

"Whatcha cooking good lookin'" I said, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Well I was making you breakfast in bed for out anniversary, but since you are already downstairs, I guess not" Chris pouted. Chris was really cute when he pouted.

"Speaking of anniversary, you'll get your present later" I said with a smirk. I didn't know what to get him. So I went with a classic move with new and very sexy lingerie... and maybe a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. I'm going to stop before things wild.

"Do I get a hint?" Chris wiggled his eyebrows.

"Nope!" I said, sitting at the kitchen island. "What time is the team Halloween party?"

"7" Chris told me. "Oh speaking of anniversary presents, months back when we talked about getting a dog, You said you wasn't sure about it but you said you was lonely when I was gone on road trips. So I took it upon myself and picked a dog"

"SHUT UP! You didn't!" I shouted excitedly. I've always wanted a dog, but my mom was always allergic so we couldn't get one. In trotted a really cute Australian shepherd.

"Yes I did. Like I said, I wanted you to have someone here to keep you company when I'm on road trips"

"Does it have a name?" I ask, petting the dog head.

"It's a girl and she has no name."

"Bailey.. Her name is Bailey" I smile. She's already got her rangers blue bandana on.

---

Chris' and I costumes are a zombie bride and groom. Chris actually picked out our costumes this year. I must say he did pretty good with picking. I normally pick out costumes every year. We stroll up to Marc and Lindsay's house was awesomely decorated. Their was ghost hanging from the trees. Grave stones scattered in the yard. Cob webs in the bushes and Yellow caution tape over the windows.

"Glad you guys can make it!" Marc said, giving me a hug and doing the bro-shake with Chris.

"Drinks and everything are in the kitchen"

"Chris, you alright?" I asked. Chris looked nervous and it was freaking me out little bit.

"Ye- yeah I'm fine...Trust me" Chris said. I shrugged off his nervous-ness.

"Look at you two!" Lindsay said, twirling me around.

"Chris actually picked out our costumes this year!"

"Well he picked well then" Lindsay winked.

~Half way through the party~

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, the team decided to do something uhh a little different this year. So if everyone can make their way to the back yard that would be great!" Lindsay said, leading us all to the backyard. She grabbed me and put me in the front. Why she did that is beyond me.

Then Michael Jackson's thriller came on. The guys get together -Chris being in the front- and then they began doing the thriller. It was very obvious that they weren't doing very good job at doing it, but it was really funny to see them try. The best part, the whole team was dressed as something you'd see on Halloween. It was really making me wonder why they would do this. I mean, why didn't they do this last year or the year before? Then I remembered my conversation I had with Lindsey that one day we had lunch together. I realize what was going on and I began to burst into tears. I planned my own proposal and didn't even realize it.

The song slowly came to an end and Chris made his way over to me and grabbed my hands from my face.

"Hey, why are you crying for?" Chris asked, wiping my tears.

"Because I know what you're going to ask me!" I smiled.

"Well then let me say what I have to say first" Chris said. "I love you so much that words can't explain. I know that's cliché but its true. Like I said all those weeks ago, I can see us getting married and having kids together. I can see us growing old and wrinkley. You're my best friend, my lover, my partner in crime, my girlfriend and most importantly my fiancée" Chris said, getting down on one knee. "That's if you say yes. Olivia Rose Baner, Will You
Marry Me?"

"Yes!" I said. Chris smiled and took the ring out the box and slid it on my finger. Then we had a quick moment before the team and the wags came over to hug and congratulate us. My ring was gorgeous and I couldn't wait to be Mrs. Krieder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Olivia's engagement ring: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/227642956141973231/

The Dog, Bailey: ​​​​​​​​​​https://www.pinterest.com/pin/227642956142008912/

Their Costume: ​​​​​​https://www.pinterest.com/pin/71283606575496941/​​