Status: Ideas and Suggestions are very welcomed!

Angel in the Photos

Wedding Planning is Stressful

Whoever said wedding planning was easy, needs to be punched... hard. I've flipped through so many pages of magazines. I think I've dropped the F word about a good ten times now. I'm at the point where I'm ready to pull my hair out. Sometimes I'm actually can't wait to go to bed at night. After I get into bed I realize I have to do it all over again and then I cry. I swear with all these headaches with planning this wedding, Chris BETTER say I do.

"Babe take a break. I can see that this is stressing you out" Chris said, walking into the kitchen.

"I want this wedding to be perfect! I've dreamt for this moment for forever"

"I know you have. But you need to take a break" Chris said, messaging my shoulders. He did have a point. I just needed to take a step back and relax.

"We still need a date you know"

"Well I know we can't have it June with it being late in the playoffs. I mean that's if we make it to the finals"

"I don't really like the idea of a August wedding with you going to training and all that good stuff"

"How does July 20th sound?"

"It sounds perfect babe" I said, kissing Chris.

---

"So do you have a date for the wedding?" Therese asked as I sat down.

"Yup! July 20th"

"How much do you got done?" Lindsay asked.

"As much as my brain can allow before exploding"

"I remember when I went through that." Therese said, "Hang in there. It'll be worth it when you see Chris in a tux"

"I sure hope so because planning this wedding is stressful and brought out the f bomb so many times its puts the team to shame" I said laughing. Its true, the guys on this team curse worse than sailor.

"Well I'm sure the girls and I would love to help you." Stephanie(Derek Stepan's wife) said.

"Thanks ladies really. I need all the help I can get!" I said watching the game below.

"You're a WAG. Its what we do." Lindsay said.

"We don't have a set theme for the wedding" I said.

"Well you and Chris aren't really the traditional type." Stephanie said.

"Chris mentioned having a men in black themed wedding" I smirked. Sometimes Chris has some good ideas, sometimes he didn't. He also knew how to think outside the box. The ladies stopped what they was doing and looked at me funny.

"You can't be serious.... right?" Stephanie asked.

"Oh I'm very serious." I said, "It actually sounds kind of fun. Stephanie, like you said, me and Chris aren't a traditional type"

"Hey its your wedding. If you want a men in black themed wedding, go for it." Stephanie said, raising her hands.

"It'll fit well with the color scheme! Besides, its not everyday that you get to say you went to a men in black themed wedding!" I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
So they have a date, a possible theme, and a color scheme! Everything is falling into place.... or is it? *INSERT EVIL LAUGH HERE*