Status: Ideas and Suggestions are very welcomed!

Angel in the Photos

Do You Wanna Build a Snowman

Christmas in New York was beautiful. It was something about the way snow covered the trees and bushes that made me feel warm almost fuzzy. The lights all around town twinkled like stars. Don't even get me started on the atmosphere.

"Hey Chris do you think you can help me with the tree?" I said. I had most the tree up but I needed some help for the top. "Chris quit eating those cookies!"

"I wasn't eating cookies" Chris said. I knew he was lying. I could tell because it sounded like he had his mouth full. Chris walked into the living room and I saw cookie crumbs on his shirt.

"Next time when you say you didn't eat cookies, you might want to get rid of the evidence" I said, cleaning off his shirt.

"what are you going to do about it?" Chris said, raising an eyebrow.

"I may just have to punish you for it" I said, getting in his face.

"Oh really now?" Chris said, dragging us into the floor. From here, things got heated.

"What about the tree?"

"We can worry about that later"

---

After Chris and I's activity in front of the fire place, we got the tree up. It took a lot work but we got it done. Bailey was adorable though. Her eyes lit up when tree was done. I honestly thought she'd knock it over but she behaved herself.

"We did a good job" Chris said. "Babe?"

"Chris"

"What?"

"DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN!!!" I sung. I was looking outside the window we had in the mud room. I had this love-hate relationship with snow. I grew up in Chicago, so every winter I'd play out the snow with my dad. We'd make snowmen and my mom would pick the best one. I won every time.

"I'm not letting you watch that movie again" Chris laughed.

"But Chris its one of my favorite movies!"

"That you watched four times the other day"

"Can we please go play out in the snow?" I said, pouting. The pout always worked.

"Fine" Chris said. I ran past Chris to get to our room. I was excited and it was showing.

Chris and I change into some warm clothes and head outside. I immediately bend down and gather snow into a ball and threw it at Chris. I laughed cause it hit him dead square in face. It was a down right war from there.

"I remember when I was kid that I'd have a snowman building contest with my dad and my mom would pick the best one. I won every time!"

"Is that a challenge Baner?" Chris asked.

"Yes... Yes it is" I said. "And its Kreider to you mister"

"I like the sound of that"

Chris and I then begin our contest. As we build, we'd sneak glances at each other. On occasions we'd throw a snowball or say a chirp. Once we was done, I took a picture and sent them to Lindsay. All we had to do was wait.

"Babe I think we should head inside" Chris said, grabbing my hand. Maybe we should seeing as I'm freezing. We get inside and take of the layers of clothes.

"I'm going to make hot chocolate want some?" I ask. Chris nodded his head yes.

Everything is going right with my life as of right now. I was engaged to the love of my life. I got the best job in the world. I even managed not pull my hair out with all this wedding planning. As I'm making hot chocolate, I ask myself what could go wrong?
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh but something WILL go wrong.... *insert evil laugh here*

Like I said before, Ideas and suggestions are very welcomed. In fact, I need them to help guide me. I write the chapters down in my notebook and its easier for me if I have ideas. It will also get chapters out faster.