Status: Ideas and Suggestions are very welcomed!

Angel in the Photos

Meet Beatrice

Every family has that one member they can't stand. That person can be a aunt who talks non-stop. Maybe that person is a evil, wicked, sibling(s). For me, that person was my cousin Beatrice. She's quite the individual. She believes that the attention should be on her and only her. If you don't pay attention to her, she'll freak out and throw a huge fit and make a scene. On top of that, not only does she has anger/temper issues, she's jealous. If you're happy in a relationship, she'll purposely destroy your happiness so that you're not happy with her.

Remember when I said mentioned my relationship with Jack? After we broke up -due to Beatrice by the way- Beatrice started dating him. She knew I still loved him and yet she started to date him claiming "I really like him when you started dating him." Which is another reason why I don't like Beatrice cause if you have something she wants, she'll do anything to make it hers. The relationship between Jack and Beatrice didn't last long because Jack came to his senses and realized that Beatrice was one of those crazy, possessive girlfriends. The best part? Jack came crawling back to me and I told him no. I didn't want him back after he's been with Beatrice.

My dad called a few days ago and told me that my oh so lovely -heavily sarcastic- was coming to New York to visit. I protested because well, I don't like her and my dad knows I don't like her. It killed me knowing that she'll be in the same state and city as me.

Which brings me to now.

"Maybe I'll accidentally forget to pick her up" I said.

"I know you don't like her but your dad asked you to pick her up" Chris said.

"Again why did I agree to her staying here?" I said.

"Because you love your dad." Chris said. "Babe I got to get going, love you. Try to behave yourself"

"No promises"

---

I was standing here waiting on Beatrice. My patience is already wearing thin and she isn't even here yet. Maybe I can leave right now and just let her catch a cab. Nah... I couldn't do that to my dad and Diana.

"OMG! There you are! You haven't changed a bit" Beatrice screeched. It sounded like nails on a chalk board. I wanted to cringe hearing her voice but that would be just rude of me.

"Yeah, whatever. Lets get going" I said, walking towards the exit. Beatrice stood there.

"Aren't you going to be a good host and pick up my bags?" Beatrice demanded. Yeah it would've been nice of me but I was not about to be someone's bitch.

"See those things at the end of your arms? Those things are called hands. You should know how to use them, you know?" I said. Beatrice scoffed and picked her bags up.

The drive home was quiet. All you could hear was out breathing and the music from the radio. If she was going to be staying here for a couple of weeks, then there was going to be some ground rules. She's only a year younger than I, but she can and could still get out of control like I said before. We pull up to the house and I stop the car.

"I'm going to say this and say it now. If you say something I don't like, I'm going to call your ass out on it. If you do something I don't like, I won't be hesitant to send you back home. If you do something that involves you getting arrested or the cops, you're on your own."

"But you promised Rick(my dad) that you'd look out for me!" Beatrice whined. All I'm asking is that you make it quick and painless.

"No, I agreed to let you stay with me." I looked at her. "I won't be your babysitter Beatrice. You're an adult. You can make your own choices." I said

"I'm not that bad" Beatrice said, twirling a piece of her hair.

"Really? Remember last year when you nearly died on a street corner from being too drunk" I said. That made her grow quiet. She'll most likely never learn her lesson until its too late.

"This is a nice home you have"

"Thanks. Chris actually helped paint and decorate it!"

"Speaking of him, where is he?"

"Practice." I said, Guiding her too her room. "They have a game tonight. Do you want to go?"

"Sure... I have a thing for number 16 anyway" She said. I shivered at the thought of knowing she's going to bring Derrick back here to hook up with because that's just what I want to hear.

"If you're not ready to leave by six thirty, I'm leaving you behind"

---

"Can you please be on your best behavior?" I pleaded. I really didn't want the other WAGS thinking any different of me because of Beatrice.

"I can try... but I can't make any promises" She said. I opened the door to the WAG box and lead her in.

"Hello ladies! I'd like for you to meet my step-sister Beatrice." I said politely as possible.

"How are you related to Olivia?" Lindsay asked.

"My mom married her dad" Beatrice replied.

---

"Hey I'm going out with someone. Don't wait up for me" Beatrice said, coming down stairs in a bright pink skin tight dress. I was on the couch with Chris watching NCIS and his eyes popped out of his sockets. I slapped at his chest and saw Beatrice smirk out the corner of my eye. This is what I was talking about earlier when she wants something you have, she'll do anything to make it hers. Well I hate to break it to her, but Chris is MINE and I'm sure as hell ready to fight to keep Chris.

"Who is he?" I asked. I wonder what poor soul she suckered into going out with.

"Excuse me?"

"Who are you going out with?" I asked again.

"Derrick Brassard"

"I know he has a brain and knows how to use it, but make sure he wraps his tool." I said, looking at her, "The world doesn't need another you." She rolled her eyes and walked out the door and into the cab with Derrick.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for not updating sooner! I was slacking off so much. I was at first having problems writing out chapter nine since I couldn't get it started but I did get that done. I really could use some ideas and suggestions to get the flow going. So please leave some! Its appreciated!