Status: Ideas and Suggestions are very welcomed!

Angel in the Photos

Acting Like Animals

Laying in bed with Chris is always nice. Its one of my favorite things I really enjoy. Usually when I lay in bed with Chris, its peaceful and quiet. This morning, not so much. I say that because down the hall from our bedroom, Beatrice is doing what she calls "acting like a animal." Who'll never guess who she's banging. I'll save you the time and tell you anyway. She's getting it in with none other than Derick Brassard.

"Can they stop? It's like five in the morning" I groaned into Chris' chest. I was a little aggravated that she didn't take me or Chris into a account.

"That makes the third time tonight?" Chris said.

"No... that's the fourth" I said rolling my eyes.

"You'd think they'd be tired" Chris said, tossing back the covers.

"You'd think." I said, "Remember when we first dated and was like that?" I chuckled at the memory. Chris just smiled and walked out our bedroom. We was both awake, so why not start the day.

I get to the kitchen and start breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, and bacon with a nice glass of milk or orange juice. Its a rather simple breakfast but its a classic. Half way through making bacon, Derick shuffling into the kitchen.

"Morning brass machine" I said, chirping him. He must be part machine or something if he can have "adult fun" four times in one night. Out the corner of my eye, I can see Chris holding in his laugh.

"Really funny..." Derick said, taking a seat at the island.

"I thought it was funny! I hope you used protection! This world does not need more of her." I said.

"Yes. I'm not that stupid. No glove, No love" Derick smirked.

"Oh and next time, try no to be so loud. We was just down the hall trying to sleep." Chris said.

"Not my fault she's a screamer" Derick said.

"Ew! I don't need to hear this!" I shouted.

"I'll be sure to tell her that later" Derick said.

"Maybe I should get you some condoms Brassy" Chris smirked.

"I'll pass but thanks for the offer"

"You both know I'm right here...right?" I said. If they was going to talk about Beatrice, they can talk about her when I'm NOT around.
♠ ♠ ♠
I won't update again until after the holidays. Until then, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from me.

Oh and please stay safe on new years... Drink responsibly if you plan on drinking.