Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

Nightmares and New a Friend

"Ella knew she had said something wrong and regretted.

"Did I say Edward?" Ella chuckled nervously.

"Save your breath, Ella." Bella stormed inside of the house leaving an awkward feeling behind.

"I think I did something wrong." Ella said slowly. "Well come on inside, Charlie should be back in a few."

Ella helped Jacob get Billy inside. Billy handed her the fish and Ella placed them in the freezer. Bella had gone to her room.

Ella welcomed Billy and Jacob into the living room.

"I heard about your parents, Ella." Billy said.

A sharp pain ran through Ella's heart, could she still feel? If there was any color in her face it was all gone now.

Ella looked at the ground and their screams ranged in her head and she tighten her eyes together as she try to make them go away.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have brought such a dreadful subject." Billy apologized.

"It's all right." Ella weakly smiled. "I'm all right." She whispered. She chuckled lightly. "So, how is La Push?"

"Great. Jacob here got into mechanics." Billy pointed this thumb to his son.

Ella looked at Jacob and saw a light pink color in his cheeks.

"Really?" Ella said.

"Yeah. I'm trying to build my own car... but I still need to find some pieces." He admitted sheepishly.

"Wow, that is so cool. I used to have a friend back where I used to live, he used to make the sweetest paint jobs I had ever seen. And he also knew exactly what was wrong with your car and stuff. I remember this one time my Impala was like shaking every time I would slow down to a stop or something and I was like 'What the effin!'..." And so Ella rambled once again. "...and then he got sentenced for first degree murder." She sighs. "He was hot too. Gay... I think."

Billy and Jacob looked at Ella weird. Billy remembered this girl smiling all of the time. But she mostly remembered her mother, Rose Mary, Ella definitely had her eyes and they showed even more when Ella smiled from ear to ear.

Charlie came into his house and heard talking in the living room.

"Hey." Charlie greeted.

Attention is turned to him.

"Hey Uncle Chuck!" Ella beamed.

"Where's Bella?" He asked.

"Her room, I think she's upset with me." Ella frowned. "But I'll talk to her later."

"Hello Billy." Charlie shook hands with him and Jacob.

"What kept you?" Billy asked.

"Ah, I can't really talk about... homicide." Charlie mumbled. "Some hiker got... Lord I've never seen anything like it." Charlie shook his head in disgust.

"Billy brought some fish... so Bella can cook. Bella's the cook." Ella informed Jacob.

Jacob nods.

Charlie and Billy get into a conversation.

"So, what grade are you in?" Ella asked.

"Freshmen." Jacob mumbled.

"Oh, please enjoy all the free time you have because after sophomore year it's pure academic pressure. Oh, I used a big word 'academics'." Ella clapped for herself and Jacob laughed.

"Wait, weren't you the one that had a crush on my big brother Paul?" Jacob asked.

"I think. I don't know, it feels like ages ago." Ella scratched the back of her head. "But knowing me, I probably did."

Jacob laughed. "I like you, you're funny."

"So I've been told... a lot of times." Ella said.

"So, are you with any of the Cullen's?" Jacob asked carefully.

Ella raised an eyebrow.

"Me? No, but I'm friends with them...except for Rosalie, I don't think she like me being around Emmett." Ella rambled.

"You ramble a lot?" Jacob chuckled.

"Only in awkward situations." Ella nodded frantically.

"So, the Impala is yours?" Jacob asked.

"Yuppers. My dad got it for me when I was like twelve. He said if I could fix it he would let me drive it before I turned sixteen." Ella said.

Jacob's eyes twinkled at the coincidence.

"Me too!" He said.

"Really?" Ella said.

"Yeah." He said.

"How much have you done to yours?" Ella asked.

"Not much. I need some parts." He said.

"Well if you tell me what you need I could tell you when I see it." Ella offered.

Jacob told her all the parts he needed and Ella had it memorized in her head.

"Cool, I'll try my best." Ella said.

"Jacob, we better get going." Billy announced.

"Aw," they both said.

"Ella, come on down to La Push tomorrow and you can meet some of my friends." Jacob offered.

"Yeah. Totally. What time?" Ella asked.

"Is ten good?" He said.

"Sounds like a date... but not a real date, though." Ella nodded quickly.

"Yeah. Just friends." Jacob said, but he wasn't sure of that himself.

[Wait, no, I like Bella. I do.] He reminded himself and thoughts of being with Ella vanished.

++++++++++

Edward watched Bella sleep, with her knowledge now.

But where he really wanted to be was in Ella's room. He wanted to find out more about her past. He wanted to know what was behind that smile of hers.

So when he was sure that Bella was asleep he got up from her bed and when he stood up he heard Ella's scream.

[Someone heeellllppp!!] Her scream pleaded, this sent a new feeling all over Edward's body.

He felt this thing or feeling to protect Ella. To keep from all harm and to harm the person whom had hurt her so badly.

In a nano-second he was in Ella's room.

He watched as Ella tossed and turned, her hands clenching the blanket into fists.

He walked over to her bed and he saw the sweat on her forehead.

He closed his eyes and he felt his body leave the ground for a second. When he opened them he was inside the house.

The same house he was last time and it was all in black and white.

He hears Ella's sharp scream and it was like somebody punched him in the stomach and took all the air out of him, if it was possible.

His feet moves before he has time to react and he was at the top of the stairs. This was all deja vu to Edward. A door bursts open and Ella hits the wall of the hall and falls to the floor. Her long brunette hair covers her face and sticks because of the tears. Blood covering her hands and she is shaking madly.

She scrambles to her feet and tries to run down the hall towards Edward.

"Ella." Her name echoed in slow motion.

As she was running Edward saw her frighten look and once more she was slammed against the wall by some guy pressing his body against her. His speed was inhuman.

"Tsk, tsk. Where do you think you're going sweetheart?" The man's voice was deep and demonic-like.

Edward ran to him to take him off of her, because that was his instinct, but his hands only went through the guy.

Edward then looked at the man and his mouth hanged open.

[No face.]