Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

Kicked Out of Spencer's

"Closed off from love, I didn't need the pain, Once or twice was enough And it was all in vain Time starts to pass Before you know it you're frozen But something happened
For the very first time with you My heart melted into the ground Found something true And everyone's looking round Thinking I'm going crazy But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you They try to pull me away But they don't know the truth My heart's crippled by the vein That I keep on closing You cut me open and I"


Ella dropped her pencil on the top of her desk as she wrote the last letter of her latest song. It was a while since the last time she had written a song.

[Definitely not my style to write such a mushy song.] Ella thought as she re-read the lyrics of the song. [But I can't help it, it's been on my mind for the last days, ever since...nah...could never happen, not in a million years.]

Ella's eyes fell on her old acoustic guitar. It was the one her grandfather from Mexico had gotten her for her fifteenth birthday. He taught her how to play it. He died of natural causes when she was sixteen. By then she was like Santana, at least that's what her friends told her.

She picked up the guitar and strumed the strings. Music was her sanctuary, there was only one thing that kept her through the hard times sane, and it was music. It didn't matter to her what kind of music, but as long as there was rhythm and a catchy beat she would lose herself in her mind thinking about stupid things.

The strums of the guitar started to turn into something else. Ella was getting an idea for a song. It was one of her hobbies; to write music is like writing poetry. She knew how to write down her feelings and express them through music. Sometimes her mother would enter her lyrics into radio contest and they most of them would get sent to a record company like Warner Bros or something big like that.

The money they got if the song was a hit would go to Ella's education fund, which was still intact until Ella goes to college.

College is her main goal right now. She needed great grades to get into USC or UCLA or a big school, maybe Yale since it was closer; she wanted to become a doctor and she wanted to get as many scholorships as she can. She didn't want to stay in this town, she knew something bigger was waiting for her outside of this town.

But being a Vampire wasn't exactly in her plans, ever. How was she going to stand the sight of blood? She needed some sort of tutor, but she couldn't exactly go to Google.com and type 'Vampire tutors' and expect some kind of result.

She placed the guitar down and sighed and looked around her. She didn't expect to be back in her old home.

[Maybe I do deserve this curse of being a blood sucking freak, after all I made so many mistakes something bad was bound to happen to me eventually.] Ella thought.

"Ella? Dinner's ready." Bella announced.

"Coming." Ella rose from her seat and walked past her boxes and opened the door of her room and headed down stairs. "I hope you made something good because I'm hungry like a wolf."

=======================

{Dream} Ella's

She was running through the woods like a predator. She had no control over her body and everything she did was out of animal instinct. She felt so much anger inside of her the rage was consuming her as well.

She saw someone in the woods. She smelled the blood, human. She licked her lips. She spotted the human. It was a man. She growled low.

"Who's there?!" The man turned around in panic. He had heard something in the bushes. He squinted to look better. Something twinkle in the bushes. "Come out!"

[As you wish.] The voice was demonic and rough.

She lunges at the man.

"Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The man screamed, he lifted his arms up in defense and...

"Beep! Beep! Beep!"

{End of Dream}

Ella shot up straight from her bed, hypervenilating.

"Whoa... that was... different." She said between breaths. She got goose bumps and she shivered.

Ella tried to remember her dream but it was mostly a blur.

She shakes any thoughts away and gets up. It was a Saturday and she was glad to finally have a break from school.

She picks up her towel and dashes to the bathroom.

Bella was doing the same thing.

Ella runs to the door of the bathroom and enters even before Bella had the chance to step out of her room.

Bella knocks on the bathroom door.

"No fair!" She whined.

"You snooze, you lose, sorry dearest cousin." Ella smiled as she was undressing.

"But I have... a date." She whispered the last part.

"So?" Ella shrugged. "You take the longest in the bathroom, I only take ten minutes."

"Ugh! Fine!" Bella stormed back in her room and decided to pick on what to wear for her date with Edward.

Ella, on the other hand, was now drying her hair with the towel. She wraps the towel just above her breasts and walks out of the bathroom. She walks over to Bella's room and knocks twice.

"Bathroom is ready." Ella said. The door swings open and out comes Bella like a cheetah towards the bathroom. "Someone's in a hurry." Ella muttered.

Ella went back into her room and changed into some clothes. She got some worn out skinny jeans and a Guns N' Rose's T-shirt her father had passed down to her. She blowed dried her hair and straightened it. She wore some warm wrist bands of Metallica to hide the scars like she always did ever since she was fifteen.

She skipped down the stairs and found Bella in the kitchen alone.

"Where's Uncle Chuck?" Ella asked looking around.

"Station called early in the morning so he's gone." Bella said but she wasn't really paying attention.

"Oh. What are you doing today?" Ella took out a bowl and served herself Lucky Charms, her fave.

"I told you. I have a date with... Edward." Bella said sheepishly. "You?"

Ella shrugged. "Where ever the day takes me."

Just then the phone rang and Ella got up and picked it up.

"Speak to me, babe." Bella almost choked on her orange juice as she chuckled.

"It's Aubrey, Ella." Her voice sounded just the same as in person.

"Oh, hey, what's up?" Ella took a spoon full of cereal.

"Me, Mike and Josh are going to Port Angeles to hang out. Want to come?" She asked.

"Totally. Now?" Ella asked.

"Yeah. Meet us outside the sport store, that's where Mike works." She added.

"I'll be there in a jiffy." Ella hanged up the phone. "Going to Port Angeles, Bella. See you later. Remember to use a condom!"

"Shut up!" Bella shouted back.

[Good thing she can't see me blush.] Bella thought, she heard the door open and close and knew Ella was gone. [I wonder where Edward is going to take me?]

Ella went for a quick snack in the woods before going to the sport store. She needed to be in control before she left, but she didn't drink much because she somehow felt.. full? Yes, full, for some odd reason.

When she arrived outside the sport store she saw Mike Newton. He smiled he saw Ella coming down towards him.

"Hey." Ella greeted him.

"Hey, glad you're coming too." Mike said.

"Where are the others?" Ella looked around and saw nobody.

"You're early." Mike said.

"Oh." Ella chuckled to herself.

"It's all right, you can help me finish up cleaning my car." Mike nudged Ella on the arm.

Ella rolled her eyes. "Dear Lord, give me the strength to help me clean Mike's car on time." Mike laughed.

"It's not that bad." Mike pouted.

"I doubt that." Ella said, and Mike faked frowned.

They broke into a laugh.

Ella helped Mike clean his, well his junk.

When the others arrived they headed down to Port Angeles. Ella hitched a ride from Josh because she didn't want to use her Impala just yet.

"What do you want to see?" Aubrey asked, as the four of them stood outside the theatre looking at the show times.

"Mm." Ella pondered. "Eh, I'll see anything."

"Sweeny Todd?" Mike suggested.

"Oh, super sexy Johnny Depp, I'm in." Ella beamed.

"Yeah." The others muttered.

Josh paid Ella, but Ella didn't gave in so easily, Josh agreed that Ella could pay for the popcorn and candy.

"We'll have the X-Large popcorn, one hotdog, nachos, icee, pretzel oh and a churro." Ella ordered. She turned to the guys. "What are you guys going to get?"

Their mouths hanged open.

"All that was for you?!" Josh exclaimed.

"Uh, duh!" Ella said.

The guys left.

"Dude, I'm surprised you're not like obesed." Mike laughed.

"Hey! I'm an emotional eater." Ella defended herself.

"Yeah, yeah." Aubrey rolled her eyes.

"Humph!" Ella pouted.

The day turned out to be a double date. Mike and Aubrey, and Ella and Josh.

"Well... I'm disappointed." Ella grunted as they came out of the theatre.

"Why?" Josh asked, he had his arm around her waist keeping her close.

"Well, how can an eight year-old just kill Johnny, plus the ending sucked." Ella said.

"I'm guessing you're a big fan of a 'happily ever after' ending." Mike said.

True, Ella used to believe in a happily ever after, but not so much anymore. She's not sure if she even believes in God any more and she was a big believer because her father was Catholic and he was Mexican and most Mexicans are Catholics, not all though.

"Not really, but even the stupidest person in the planet could make a better ending than that." Ella said.

They went to some near mall.

"So, what do we do now?" Ella said.

"Let's go Spencer's!" Josh said.

Ella laughed. "Bunch of horny teenagers." She muttered.

"Hey! We're not horny... just hormonal." Mike said.

"The meaning of horny, genius." Aubrey said sarcastically.

They headed down the mall towards Spencer's.

(For those of you who don't know Spencer's is sort of like a clash of a Hot Topic store and a Porn store. They have all kinds of "toys" there. ~_*.)

They had a lot of fun. Ella laughed so hard she forgot to breathe. Ella chased down Aubrey down the aisles of the store with a penis-shaped lollipop, Ella was trying to shove it down Aubrey's mouth, but then they got kicked out because some whiny ass customer complained they were too loud.

"I can't believe we got kicked out of Spencer's." Josh said.

Ella and Josh were in his car on their way back to Forks.

"I know. Of all the places." Ella said.

"This was fun. We should do it again. Just you and me, though." Josh smiled to Ella as he looked back forth from her and the road.

"Yeah." Ella said softly.

Josh stopped in front of Ella's house.

"See you Monday, Josh." Ella said reaching for the door handle.

"Wait." Ella stopped and turned to Josh.

He went for it and kissed Ella on the lips. Ella didn't respond this time. She wasn't exactly ready to be touched again. So when Josh realized she wasn't responding he pulled back.

"I'm sorry. I'm just... not ready." Ella said.

Josh smiled, with effort. "I can wait."

Ella only nodded. She opened the door of the car and stepped out. Josh drove away.

"Ugh! Boy drama." Ella threw her head back.

"Ella!" Bella called from behind.

Ella turned around, she didn't notice that Bella was out in the front yard and not alone.

Two people were with her. One was in a wheel chair and the other was a boy. He seemed familiar.

Ella approached them crossing the lawn.

"Hey." Ella said waving.

"Eleanor?" The man in the wheel chair asked.

Then it hit Ella.

"Billy Bob!!" She explained as she doubled over for a hug.

"My goodness, it's been so long, Eleanor." Billy said, Billy smelled her and something was different about her smell. Billy remembered Ella smelled like roses and so many other flowers combined. But now, he couldn't put his finger on it but Ella was different. He had heard about the death of her parents and baby sister.

"Please, call me Ella." Ella said.

"Wait, Ella as in the girl that got lost in the woods for a week?" The boy asked.

"Is that how I was remembered?" Ella questioned herself out loud and the others laughed.

"Don't you remember Jacob, Ella?" Bella asked, she seemed nervous for some reason.

[I wonder she's so damn nervous.] Ella thought.

"Oh!!! Jakie!!!" Ella wrapped her arms around his neck for a hug.

This shocked Jacob a little but none of the less he didn't pull back.

"You've grown so much! You're almost passing me already." Ella said comparing heights by doing the hand thing.

"Well, we came to drop off some fish for Charlie and the Bella came." Billy said.

"Oh yeah. How was your date with Edward?" Ella asked.

"Edward Cullen?" Jacob asked, Ella looked at Jacob, he seemed hurt by this.

[Oh, he has on crush on Bella.] She thought.

[Ugh! Why did Ella had to open her mouth?!] Bella then cursed in her mind.