Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

Emergency and Pressure

"Where the hell were you?!" Josh demanded as Ella entered the dressing room at the back room.

"Sorry. I had some trouble getting here, my car wouldn't start working and Bella took a head start." Ella lied sheepishly.

Ella went over and found a pair of skinny jeans and a black shirt of Disturbed. She changed in the little bathroom. She quickly applied some make up, mostly eyeliner. She ruffled her hair and when she was satisfied about how she looked she came out of the bathroom.

"Ready?" Mike asked.

"Totally." Ella said with a smile. For a couple of minutes she was going to forget what she had done. She was going to forget she was a monster.

"Please welcome Rage And Grace!" The announcer said.

Ella, followed by the others, went outside to the stage. The light was on Ella she took her orange microphone.

Ella heard boys wolf-whistle.

"Sup?!"

"Whoo!" The crowd cheered.

"Well our first single was written by our guitarist, Josh! It's called Emergency. Let's do it guys!"

I think we have an emergency
I think we have an emergency

If you thought I'd leave, then you were wrong
Cause I won't stop holding on

So are you listening?
So are you watching me?

If you thought I'd leave, then you were wrong
Cause I won't stop holding on.

This is an emergency
So are you listening?


"Whoa, I didn't know Ella was this good!" Bella said to Edward.
Edward watched as Ella smiled from ear to ear as she sang.
[This is truly her place to be... performing.] Edward thought.

And I can't pretend that I don't see this

It's really not your fault
That no one cares to talk about it,
Talk about it

Cause I've seen love die
Way too many times
When it deserved to be alive
(When it deserved to be alive)
I've seen you cry
Way too many times
When you deserve to be alive, alive

So you give up every chance you get
Just to feel new again

I think we have an emergency
I think we have an emergency

And you do your best to show me love,
but you don't know what love is.

So are you listening?
So are you watching me?

Well I can't pretend that I don't see this

It's really not your fault
That no one cares to talk about it,
Talk about it

Cause I've seen love die
Way too many times
When it deserved to be alive
(When it deserved to be alive)
I've seen you cry
Way too many times
When you deserve to be alive, alive

These scars, they will not fade away.

No one cares to talk about it, talk about it

Cause I've seen love die
Way too many times
When it deserved to be alive
(When it deserved to be alive)
I've seen you cry
Way too many times
When you deserve to be alive, alive


Ella's smile was permanent; she couldn't bring it down because she was happy and she wasn't faking anything this was her. This was her truly smiling and truly being happy for the first time in the past four months. She knew she belonged here and nowhere else because she was good at what she did.

"Our next song was written by me... so it's sort of personal it's called 'Pressure'. I hope you like it." Ella was short of breath but it wasn't going to stop her from giving it her all. This was a song she wrote when she was actually around eleven or twelve. She was under the constant pressure of being the best of the best and she didn't want to disappoint her parents. She recently changed some of the lyrics so it wouldn't sound like she was eleven.

Tell me where our time went
And if it was time well spent
Just don't let me fall asleep
Feeling empty again

Cause I fear I might break
and I fear I can't take it
Tonight I'll lie awake feeling empty

I can feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
We're better off without you
I can feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
We're better off without you

Now that I'm losing hope
And there's nothing else to show
For all of the days that we spent
Carried away from home

Some things I'll never know
And I had to let them go
I'm sitting all alone feeling empty

I can feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
We're better off without you
I can feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
We're better off without you

Without you

Some things I'll never know
And I had to let them go
Some things I'll never know
And I had to let them go
I'm sitting all alone feeling empty

I can feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
We're better off without you

Feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
You're better off without me


The crowd cheered and clapped. The place wasn't exactly full but it was enough to be really loud.

"Thanks... we'll be here next week... hopefully." Ella added. She turned the mic off and the rest of the band went off stage.

"You're hot!!" Someone yelled from the crowd. Ella chuckled and shook her head. It was Jared one of Paul's friend, Ella didn't know he was though. Jacob had brought them along to support Ella, but now regretted it.

Sam hit Jared at the back of head because of his comment.

"Control your hormones." Sam growled.

"What?! I mean since I saw her I thought she was hot, I mean that girl is amazing." Jared looked at Ella's ass as she was walking away.

"She's friends with vampires." Paul growled dangerously.

"Way to go on ruining a perfect moment, Paul." Jared hissed.

"Plus, Ella is Jacob's girl." Quil smirked over to Jacob blushed.

"Shut it." Jacob hissed.

"Here's your share." Josh gave Ella one hundred and sixty dollars for her share.

"Thanks, gotta go, bye!" Ella rushed out of the room. "Where are you going?" Edward asked.

His hand was interlocked with Bella's and Ella felt something knot in her stomach as she noticed. She cleared her throat before answering.

"I'm hanging out with Jake." Ella looked to Edward and saw something flashed in his eyes; it was anger.

"We need to talk." Edward sounded serious.

"Later, okay?" Ella walked past the Cullens and towards Jake and his friends.

Half way there she felt a pair of arms around her biceps and spun her to a tight body.

"Nice singing, babe." Jason grinned.

"Don't touch me, Jason!" Ella hissed.

Jacob and Edward both noticed Jason and glared at the boy. Both of them stumped their way to help Ella. Jacob was followed by Paul, Sam, Jared, Quil and Embry. Edward was followed by his family and Bella. Soon they were all together with Ella and Jason in the middle. Paul, Jared and Sam glared at the Cullens and the Cullens glared back with the same tension of hate in the air. Ella looked back and forth between the two groups.
Jason felt the tension between the group and loosened his grip on Ella. Ella heard low growls coming from both sides. Edward flashed his eyes at Jason.

"Last time we're warning you to stay away from Ella, Jason." Edward gritted his teeth.
Jason let Ella go.

"We'll have our chat later!" He hissed in her ear.

"Fuck off, Jason!" Ella hissed back. Jason walked away and recieved a little shove from Emmett.

"Sorry." Emmett said with a glare, he towered over Jason.

"No prob, mate." Jason chuckled nervously, he got one more glance at Ella before he left.

This left Ella between the two group alone. Bella was with the vampires.

"You should come home, Ella." Edward wasn't looking at Ella he was looking at Sam.

"It's okay, Ed, I'm gonna stay with Jake and his friends." Ella took a step to them. Ella was
stopped by a cold touch on her bicep, Ella winced.

"Sorry." Edward apologized.

Ella felt Sam, Paul and Jared's body tighten.

"It's okay. I think Jason left a bruise. Look, Ed, go, I'll be fine. I promise." Ella looked into his eyes.

Edward reluctantly let her go.

"See ya later, Eds." Ella rubbed her arm.

"Bye." Edward walked away and Bella and the Cullens followed him.

"Take care, Little E." Emmett narrowed his eyes.

"I'll be fine, Big E." Ella rolled her eyes. "Stop treating me like I'm thirteen or something."

Ella turned to Jacob and smiled. The atmosphere felt more calm.

"Hey! So whatcha guys wanna do?" Ella shrugged.