Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

It's Not Real, It's Not Real

{Still Flashback}

James had gotten her stripped to her underwear, well he ripped off her. His hand traced her body and she whimpered like a helpless dog. One thing raced to her mind, rape.

"I'm begging you... don't." Ella pleaded. James picked her up and placed her on her bed his knees on either side of her keeping her from moving. She tried to wiggle her way out but he was a freaking walking statue made of marble... or iron! What ever material is the heaviest.

James stripped down to his boxers. James had a really nice body, but it was the last thing on Ella's mind; she was too busy worrying about getting raped by a vampire., she was going to get raped as simple as that.

Ella closed her eyes shut and she felt his cold finger dance around her panties.

"Oh God!" It would be futile to scream because she lived on the "bad" side of town. Things of this sort happened all the time, but it never involved vampires.

James still had the camera on. He placed it on one of the shelves where Ella's book were.

"You have the most provocative scent I have ever smelled, and trust me I've had my share of scents." James smirked. Ella moved her head away exposing her neck. Her neck it wasn't long but it wasn't short it was just right and it was beautifully formed.

Ella got frustrated, she wasn't going to go down without a fight and so she started to punch and kick again with all of her strength.

James got hold of her wrist and pinned her to the bed, he placed them above her head with a single hand.

"I've tried to be gentle but since you leave me no choice." He ripped her panties off and parted her legs apart and thrust himself. Ella let out a scream of pain, once more tears blurring her vision. He did it again, he couldn't go as fast and hard as he wanted because then he would kill her but he went enough to enjoy her. Ella voice was lost in the pain and it was unbearable but at the same time a feeling went through her body she couldn't distinguish the feeling if either it was estacsy or something else.

James thrust himself in and out, earning yelps and screams from Ella. She clutched onto the bedsheets and arched her back by instinct. He still had her pinned and so he went for it as he himself was reaching his climax. He bit Ella on her neck, a cliche placed but it was where most of her blood would pump from.

Ella gasped in pain. A sharp pain in her neck. Her attacker was actually sucking her blood. James got a great taste and as he suspected her blood was like drinking Holy water. He didn't want to stop but he restrained himself and pulled out. Her blood dripped from his mouth and he licked it off, he savored every drop. Ella squirmed in agony her entire body was on fire. Her blood was boiling.

James dressed himself as he watched Ella toss and turn in pain. When he was dressed he went to her and whispered in her ear.

"I'll be back for you, love. Don't doubt for a second that I won't come back for you. Everywhere you turn I'll be in the shadows waiting for you, watching you. And when you think someone is watching you, it will be me, no question about it. Your blood sang to me, I made you mine. You have become mine. I'll be watching you." He kissed her forehead which was sweaty but delicious.

James got the camera and when he was downstairs he hid the tape under the big piano in the living room. He left a screaming Ella. The transformation would only take three days.

{End of Flashback} (Whoa, that was a long flashback.)

All of the memories flushed back to Ella the moment she opened the front door and her green eys met those familiar red eyes.

"Ella, baby, you look absolutely stunning." James smirked.

Ella backed away slowly and closed her eyes shut. Ella took out her acoustic guitar and held it by the neck in front of her like a bat. James couldn't help but to laugh. Ella swinged the acoustic guitar and attempted to hurt James with it but it just broke into hundred of pieces when James held out his forearm blocking his face. The only piece left was the neck of the guitar. Ella threw the rest to the ground and she shut her eyes tight.

"It's not real, it's not real." Ella told herself.

James snickered at Ella's pathetic action. James entered the Swan residence, he looked around and sniffed the air, no one else was here.

"Guess we're all alone, huh?" James moved fast and grabbed Ella by her neck with one hand but he didn't block her air passage he merely held her in place in case she tried to run. Since she was half, she could still run fast.

Ella yelped at the familiar cold touch on her skin. Her stomach did flips but not in the good way. His other hand traveled under Ella's shirt, he touched her lower back, caressed her and Ella bit her lower lip; his touch repulsed her.

"Let's go babe before those vegetarians find out you're gone." James makes Ella look him in the eyes and Ella starts to feel sleepy. Her eyelids began to get heavier and she finally went to sleep. James got hold of Ella's body. He removed the hair from her face and caressed her face with the tip of his fingers. Unconsciously, Ella's body formed goose bumps at his touch.

James threw her over his shoulder, like Shrek did with Fiona, I love that movie, only the first one though. Anywho, that was way off subject.

***

Edward used his super speed to get to the Swan's residence. Bella was going to get a ride from Emmett and Alice.

If Edward had blood going through his body then it would be pumping really fast. He got so angry at the thought of Ella's attacker coming back.

[What would he want from Ella?] Edward thought. [What else could he want? He got her blood, what else could he need?]

He got to the front yard. The cruiser was gone but what worried him the most was seeing the Impala gone. He gritted his teeth. He saw the front door still open and he raced inside. He sniffed around and smelled Ella's distinct aroma, but it was faint, he also smelled the tracker.

Edward's eyes fell on the ground and he saw the broken acoustic guitar.

[At least she fought.] Edward thought. His hands balled into fists. He wanted to break things, he wanted to kill. His breathing became into hard and almost panting-like.

Edward stormed out of the Swan's residence and Emmett's Jeep came into sight. Bella swung the door opened and jumped out of the jeep, she ran to Edward her eyes wet from tears, it pained Edward to see Bella like this but even more to see Ella missing and in danger.

"She's not here?" She croacked.

Edward looked at the side ground in shame and shook his head. Bella clinged to Edward's shirt as she cried.

"What are we going to do?" Bella croacked.

Edward looked at Alice and she had a familiar expression, she was having a vision.

"Alice?" Edward asked.

Alice stayed the same.

Then Alice snapped out of it.

"I saw her, I saw Ella." Alice announced.

"Where is she?" Edward and Emmett asked at the same time.

Alice looked back and forth between the boys.

"Alice." Bella hissed.

"Right. She's asleep... He's driving the Impala and taking her. Going South. He's planning on stopping by a Motel. To um...to um..."

"To what Alice?!" Emmett roared.

Alice looked at Edward.

[To rape her and turn her into a full vampire... he think she's his singer.] Alice thought.

[But I read Victoria's mind, she's his mate.] Edward hissed.

"Alice? Edward?" Bella asked.

"She's in danger." Edward said sadly. "Charlie is coming. It's best if he found you... make some excuse... tell him she ran away or something."

Bella nodded.

***

"Wake up sweetheart." James cooed a sleeping Ella.

Ella woke up straight, abruptly. She looked at her surroundings quickly. After she noticed James being next to her, she found out she was on a bed. She looked at the pastel walls and a t.v. in front of the bed. Some drawers and to her right a small door which was the bathroom.

She felt a cold touch on her shoulder and she jumped away from James with fear written all over her face.

"Don't you touch me!" Ella hissed.

"Still touchy, I see." James stood from the bed and walked around it. He went to a drawer and leaned back with his hands keeping his eyes on Ella.

"Where are we?" She asked.

"San Francisco, I believe."

"How long was I out?"

"About three days. You sleep so soundly. Tell me." He leaned off the drawer and went towards Ella. Ella backed up until her back hit the head board. He leaned in towards Ella's face, his knees on the bed. Ella held her breath. "How is it that after I bit you can still sleep?"

Ella didn't want to say anything but his eyes to her were hypnotizing.

"Someone tried to take out the venom but... didn't get all of it making me only half a vampire." Ella bursted without wanting to.

James mused.

[Could it really be possible?] He thought.

"I didn't really think you would turn into a vampire. I mean... because of what your father was after all." James shrugged.

Ella cocked an eyebrow. "What about my father? Was he a vampire?!"

James snorted. "Don't play the I-don't-know-what-you're-talking-about-but-I-really-do card."

"I don't know what you're talking about. Was my father a vampire? Or not?!" Ella yelled.

"You really have no idea, do you? He never told you." James leaned away. "But right now it's not about your father. Right now it's about us and how we'll spend eternity with each other."

"Look..." Ella indicated him to tell her his name.

"James."

"... James. I never did anything to you and if I have because either I was high or drunk I am so sorry. But please... let me go. Let me be." Ella begged.

James smirked and shook his head. "Don't you understand. The moment I heard and saw you... your blood called to me like no other. It... sang to me." He brought his hand to her face she shuddered at his cold touch.

"I never seen you in my life until the night you fucked it up." Ella hissed.

"But I've known you way before that. Back to... what was his name?... ah... Drake."

Ella's throat tighten.

"Stalker." Ella's voice was hoarsely.

James chuckles. "On the contraire, my dear. At first I tried to ignore it but then when I heard you sing... you sang like no one I've ever heard; filled with... emotion. I needed to have you. And so I had to take certain people out of the picture... starting with your boyfriend."

"You killed Drake?" Ella gasped. "No... I did... at the crash."

"Oh yes. He did in fact survive the crash, actually he saved you from the burning car before it exploded. He gave you CPR until you started to breathe again and then... I made my move and killed him." He said it like it was an every day news.

Ella had mixtures of feelings: Anger, rage, hate, fury, sadness and felt hallow. Her hands shook uncontrolably. It his fault her true love was dead. But she also did good on drifting away Jacob, because he would've gotten hurt because of her and she would never forgive herself for that.

"Did I hit a nerve, love?" James cooed.

"Don't you dare call me love. You are incapable of loving."

"And you are?"

"My friends will help, they'll find me. They have powers."

"You mean Alice and Edward? They can't trace when vampires who are traveling in cars and guess what's parked outside?"

"My baby?" Ella jumped off the bed and ran to the window. It was dark outside and it had just rained and outside was her Impala. She sighed in relief, no scratch on her.

James came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her torso. Ella tensed her body up.

"What are you doing?!" Ella squirmed.

James backed her up to the bed. He took her by the shoulders and spun her to face him. He removes the small hairs on her face. Ella gave him a scared look.

"Please... don't... not again. Please." She begged. "No!!!"

***

"We have to hurry!" Edward hissed to Emmett. "Ella woke up and I can't read her thoughts anymore."

"I saw a motel name. Lucky Star Motel. Just outside San Francisco." Alice said opening her eyes. "That's all I have. She woke up."

Edward cursed under his breath.

"Why didn't I see it earlier?! She was scared. She needed me... and I... I didn't listen." Edward blamed himself for not being able to help.

"Edward, if Bella, who is her cousin, didn't notice how could you?" said Alice.

Edward ignored Alice's comment. "I wasn't there to help her. To protect her." Edward growled.

***

Bella just told her dad that Ella had run away.

"But why?!" Charlie roared.

"Maybe she just needs some time, dad. I mean... the way she lost her parents. It was awful and... traumatizing." Bella reasoned.

Charlie nodded. "But... what if something happens to her? I'll never forgive myself. Rose told me to look after her! I can't let my sister down!"

Bella didn't really understand but she didn't want to at the moment.

Her cousin was in danger. Ella was being harrassed by some fixated vampire.

{Wednesday Afternoon}

Bella had been getting swamped at school by Ella's friends and most of the students and teachers.

"Where's Ella?"

"Is she sick?"

"Did she die?"

"What happened?"

Bella looked at Mike, Aubrey, Josh and Dan, her band members.

"She's just... needs time to clear her mind." Bella said.

"Is it because of my message?" Josh whispered.

Bella shook her head. "No. It's something else. That's all."

Jasper and Rosalie took care of Bella because Victoria found out what her mate did and was infuriated. Laurent went North to Denali.

Bella would wait near the phone at her house waiting for Edward's call to tell her that Ella was safe.

There were two light knocks on the door. Bella's heart raced rapidly. Charlie was upstairs. Bella looked out through the curtain and found young Jacob Black waiting a bit impatiently.

"Good, I need some cheering up." Bella said and she went to open the door.

Jacob was soaking wet. It had been raining recently.

"Did you walk here?" Bella asked, stepping aside so he could enter. Jacob enters.

"Yeah. I still haven't finished the rabbit, but soon it will be done. Is... Ella here? I need to speak to her."

"Ella... ran away." Bella saw Jacob's face change from anxious to worried.

"What? Why?" Jacob asked immediately.

"I don't know exactly." Bella lied.

Jacob looked at the ground. "It was because of me."

"Why do you think that?" Bella asked, she knew it wasn't but why did he blame himself.

"Well... on Saturday night. She was at my house and... I kissed her."

Bella was shocked.

[Why didn't Ella tell me?] She thought. [Oh right, I barely paid attention to her when Edward is around.]

"But then she called on Sunday morning saying she didn't mean the kiss and I rudely hung up before she could explain." Jacob was ashamed.

"Jacob, I'm sure you had nothing to do with Ella running away. She needs time to think." Bella felt like a broken machine saying the same thing over and over again.