Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

Warner Bros.

"I hate pictures." Ella whined as she looked at her and Josh's pictures, she made a face that made Josh laugh.

"It's not funny, Josh." Ella growled.

"You look beautiful, Ella, you're like a freakin professional model or something." He pointed at Ella on the picture. "You're stunning." He plants a kiss on her lips and Ella smiles.

"You taste good." Ella said.

"Like what?"

She thought as she savored her lips. "Strawberries, my favorite fruit."

Ella took hold of the nape of his neck and brought down his lips to her.

"Mm. Delicious." Ella smirked.

"Hello."

Josh and Ella looked at Jacob standing awkwardly. Ella suddenly remembered she hadn't talked to Jacob in weeks and good thing she couldn't blush.

"Hey, Jake." Ella whispered in shame.

"Ca-can I have a dance?" He extended his hand.

Ella gives him a weak smile and nods.

"I'll be back." She said to Josh.

She takes Jacob's hand to the dance floor. There was another slow song going again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and his hands on her waist, his eyes always on her.

"You look amazing."

Ella was able to look at Jacob eye to eye because they were almost the same height.

"Thank you, Jake. Look I want to apologize for avoiding you for the last couple of weeks. Things in my life got complicated... I'm sorry." She didn't look at him in the eyes until she felt his hand under her chin and lifted it up.

"It's okay, I understand. A bit confused but you'll tell me when you're ready."

"Thanks for being so darn understanding. As cliche as this sounds... can we still be friends?" Ella pouted her lips and made a puppy look.

Jacob rolls his eyes while he laughs. "How can I say no to that?"

"Are you gonna stay? My band is playing in a while and we have a new song!" Ella's eyes beamed in delight at the thought of performing.

"Yes; I can't say no to you. You're my doom."

"Ha, if I had a nickle." Ella shook her head and chuckled.

Someone else cleared their throat.

"Edward." Ella smiled sweetly.

"May I have a dance?" Edward smirked.

Ella looked at Jacob, who dropped his arms to his side and took a step back.

"I'll be by the punch bowl... maybe they already poured the alcohol." Jacob muttered to himself making Ella laugh.

She got in the same position as with Jacob and Josh but she had to look up because he was taller than her.

"Ugh! You and your tallness distraughts me." Ella whined.

"You and your shortness." He mocked.

"Hey! I'm proud of my 5'1 and a half inches, thank you very much, Edward Anthony Mansen Cullen."

"Well I am proud of my tallness, Eleanor Marie Hernandez-Swan Cullen." He stuck up his nose like a rich person would. Ella winced at the sound of her full name.

"I only liked the last part... the Cullen part."

"Um, I'm going hunting--"

"What a mood killer." Ella interrupted him and he glares and Ella sighs. "Continue."

"I'm going hunting tomorrow night and I was wondering if you'd like to come?" Edward didn't know why he was asking her, maybe he wanted some time alone with her because lately she's been surrounded by everyone but him.

"Sounds good. I'll start packing because I get cold and the other kind of hungry."

Edward laughs, his laugh was like no other it was so lighthearted.

"I'll pick you up at 8pm."

"I'll tell Uncle Chuck tonight." Ella grinned.

"The music stopped." Edward looked down at the green eyes of Ella. Her smile went perfectly with her face. Her pale skin glowing because of her black dress. Her elegant hair pulled back exposing her tender neck. Edward noticed where Ella tried to cover James' teeth mark with make up. "You look... I don't have words to describe how beautiful you look."

Ella wasn't paying attention to the rest of the world because Edward was holding her in his arms like she had wished for a long time.

Edward pulled away from Ella. He couldn't stand the betraying feeling down at his stomach when he looked at Ella that way. The way he had wished it was Ella's lips on his.

How he wished it was his arms her's linked to.

They went separate ways. Edward to Bella and Ella to Josh.

Ella looked at her band members. Jason was with Aubrey and his mouth dropped when he saw Ella but recovered in time so Aubrey wouldn't notice.

"Ready guys?"

They looked like they had something to say.

"What's wrong?"

"There's an agent scout here. Apparently someone video tapped us in one of our gigs and put us up on YouTube and Warner Bros. want to sign us, but it's not for sure." Mike explained, after his recovery of seeing Ella.

Ella's face brighten and glowed in happiness.

"Oh my gosh. I can't believe it... someone tapped us."

"Warner Bros. That's the same lable as Avenged Sevenfold." Josh sighed like a thirteen year old girl.

"Geez, Josh, I didn't know you had a boy-crush on A7X?" Ella teased.

"Let's get on stage." Dan said going up the stairs to the stage.

"Ladies first." Josh bowed.

Ella stayed at her spot.

"Josh, you said Ladies first, so why aren't you moving?"

Josh narrowed his eyes. "Ha ha ha. You think you're so damn funny."

Ella laughed as she lifted her dress a bit so she wouldn't trip on her black high heels. She went to the microphone, the screeching feedback got their attention.

"Oops, sorries." Ella chuckled. "So, how are you all fucking doing?!"

The teachers glared at Ella but she didn't care.

"Whoo!!" The gym screamed and Emmett's booming voice stood out from the rest. Ella laughed.

She popped her leg back revealing her white leg and there was some wolf-whistling she removed her high heels because she couldn't jumped with them.

"If you know it sing along! This is called Pressure."

Some of the students knew the song and sang along. Ella jumped and bobbed her head with the beats of the drums and guitar.

They continued with Emegency and people really knew this song by heart. A crowd gathered in front of the stage and started to jump up and down and sing along.

"Wanna hear our latest?!" Ella breathing was fast but she still kept the smile on, she had far more energy.

"Hell yeah!!!"

"This one is called Conspiracy!"

Please speak softly, for they will hear us
And they'll find out why we don't trust them
Speak up dear cause I cannot hear you
I need to know why we don't trust them

Explain to me this conspiracy against me
And tell me how I've lost my power

Where can I turn? Cause I need something more
Surrounded by uncertainty I'm so unsure
Tell me why I feel so alone
Cause I need to know to whom do I owe

Explain to me this conspiracy against me
And tell me how I've lost my power

I thought that we'd make it
Because you said that we'd make it through
And when all security fails
Will you be there to help me through?

Explain to me this conspiracy against me
And tell me how I've lost my power

I've lost my power


The crowd cheered louder.

"Thanks!!" Ella and the band bowed together and got off stage

"That was wicked awesome!" Aubrey cheered.

"Great song, Ella." Dan complimented.

"Thanks." Ella said, shyly.

"Ahem." A man stood behind them. Ella turned along with her band members. It was a tall man in a suit. Sun glasses and a grin on his face. "Rage and Grace; like the name by the way."

"Thanks." Josh smiled proudly.

"Who's the leader?" The man asked.

Josh and Ella stepped up, they were both leaders.

"Ah, two, that's good. I like your voice Ella, yes I know your name, you're quite popular on YouTube."

"Thanks, I wouldn't know though, my internet isn't fast enough."

The man laughs. "My name's Tony." He offered his card to Ella, which she took. "I work for Warner Bros and I think you could open up for Avenged Sevenfold this summer tour. Think about the offer, feel free to look me up if you have doubts."

He winked and walked away.

Ella held the card with wide eyes. All of her life she wanted to sing in front of hundreds of people. To have them scream the lyrics to her songs and chant her band's name in unision, demanding for them to perform.

"It's finally happening!" She gasped and then she started to jump up and down.

"I know!" Josh gasped as well. He was just as excited as Ella was.

"Ella?" Edward called, his arm linked with Bella.

Ella runs to him and jumps on him wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Life is fucking awesome!!" Ella yelled, and she got off Edward.

"What happened that made you so damn happy?" Bella scoffed.

"I'll tell you later!" Ella squealed and ran to Josh and kissed him full on the lips.

Edward remained the same but inside he was dying.

***

The next day, a Sunday, the band member's parents got together and discussed with Tony about the contract and stuff like that.

He said he would take them to Los Angeles and meet with some people. Charlie was going to go with Ella for reassurance and so was Mike's mom and Josh's grandfather. Tony didn't mind because he just wanted to get us signed.

The deal was made and Ella was going to leaveTuesday morning with the band members.

Before Ella knew it. She was in her Impala going to the Cullen's house to go hunting with Edward. She coulnd't wait to tell him the news.

Edward was at the door before she could knock.

"Yo diggity yo!" Ella greeted with a smile from ear to ear. "Let's rock and roll!!"

Ella and Edward walked deeper in some unknown place to Ella. She knew it was somewhere north because it was colder. She stayed silent as she followed Edward behind him.

"How's trainning with Carlisle?" Edward asked, Ella was getting trained to control her telepathy and telekenisis. She was able to read minds, but only when she wanted to.

She shrugged at his questions. "Okay, I guess. I can move things now at will but then they get sent flying when I lose concentration." She frowned at the end.

Edward smiled crookedly at her as he peeked behind his shoulder to see her expression.

"And telepathy?"

She shrugged again. "Sucks when I hear things I don't want to know so I promised myself to stay from anyone's mind unless absolutely necessary." She raised her hand promising.

"Let's see how long that lasts." Edward chuckled.

"Hey," She yelled, offended by his comment.

"Just kidding. You'll do great." Edward came to a halt, but Ella was too distracted looking at her feet and bumped into Edward's marble back.

"OW!" She rubbed her nose. Edward turns concerned and relaxes when she sees her rubbing her nose like a little kid with her lips pouted. "You're...hard." She lacked words to describe.

"Sorry." Edward apologized, he hugged her and moved side to side playfully.

"Fine! I forgive you."

Edward looked down at Ella with a smile. Their faces turn serious and slowly they both lean towards each other.

Every centimeter closer made Ella nervous.

[What am I doing?] They both thought.

But before she could act she felt his cold lips on her. Neither of the pulling back.