Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

Sex or sex related...

Avenged Sevenfold looked at Ella with curious eyes. She didn't look her age and her red slash orange hair was fading but still popped, along with her skin.

"Hey, what's up, yo." They mumbled.

She gave them a big warm smile. She laughed nervously.

"I'm Ella." She repeated.

Matt chuckles. "We know, you already said that."

"Freak!" Ella muttered. "Right, sorry, a little nervous."

"Don't worry." said Johnny. "Where's the rest of the band?"

"Upstairs, I think. I don't know."

Ella's phone vibrated and she jumped a little. The boys snorted at this. Ella smiled weakly. She took out her phone and glared at the screen.

She sighs. "Alice. Sorry guys, family." She excused herself but they weren't alone to long because the rest of the band went down stairs and they started to shake hands and stuff.

"Yes, Alice?"

"Oh! You talk to Emmett but not me?!" Alice was offended.

"We barely talked, plus he sent me the most text messages."

"So?! I wanted to talk to you."

"What about?" Ella sat on the couch.

Brian (Gates) watched as Ella was talking to Alice on the phone. He smiles weakly as he sees her make funny faces and frustrated faces.

"How are you going to feed?" Alice demanded.

"Didn't Edward or Carlisle told you?"

"No...so, how?"

"I'll find a cat or something. You never know." Ella shrugged.

"It's going to be boring without you. Edward was thinking of visiting you but he keeps changing his mind. I've never seen him this confused."

"Can we not talk about Edward, Alice?" Ella pleaded.

"Why not? Is it because of Bella?"

"Of course it's because of Bella!" Ella snapped a little loud. She stopped and turned her head to the left and saw everyone looking at her with their eyebrows raised. "Call you later, Al."

"Bye Ellie."

"Don't call me--" But Alice hung up. "Ellie, damn it, Alice."

Ella stood and laughed nervously again.

"Sorry. Alice is a bit...perky." Ella smiled.

"That's all right." Jimmy said.

"How old are you guys, anyway?" Zacky asked.

"Well we're all eighteen, except for Ella, she's eighteen in September." Josh answered.

"I know sucks butt." Ella snorted.

"Well we have food, and booze, but I don't think I can give you any." Brian said with a confused look.

"Unless we get it, so technically you're not giving us any." Dan smirked and nodded.

"Right." Mike said.

"No drinking guys, remember what happened in Junior Prom?" Aubrey said recalling Dan and Mike singing the karoke. They sang 'Oops I did it again' by Britney Spears.

Ella laughed, and it echoed in the house.

"I remember...'Oops I did it again with you heart...got lost in this game or baby..' Ah...that was hilarious." Ella held her stomach as she laughed with everyone else.

"Oh right." Mike said red from the cheeks. "Hangovers are a bitch."

"Tell me about it." Jimmy rolled his eyes.

"Have you guys seen the rest of the house? We have a pool." Johnny beamed.

"A pool? Yes!" Aubrey said, sprinting up the stairs for her bathing suit. "ELLA! GET YOUR BUTT UP HERE AND CHANGE, WE'RE GOING SWIMMING!!"

"NO!" Ella yelled back.

"DON'T MAKE ME GO DOWN THERE!"

"I'M NOT SWIMMING. THAT MEANS BEING THE SUN...NO THANK YOU!" Ella yelled.

Aubrey stomped down stairs with a serious look that meant danger.

"Eleanor Marie Swan--"

"Aw, did you had to say my full fucking name?!" Ella whined like a little kid.

"Then get up here and change."

"Okay! Ya voy! Chingados!" (I'm going, fuck.)

"Don't curse me in Spanish!" Aubrey yelled from her room.

Ella lazily went up the stairs and muttered a couple of bad words in Spanish.

"Whatever, I do what want!" Ella imitated Cartman from South Park like she used to.

***

So, there was Ella at the edge of the pool. She saw her reflection in the glistening water.

The boys took off their shirts and jumped in the water like cannon balls. Which splashed water. Ella flinched when the water touched her.

"Come on Ella, you've jumped off a cliff to a lake of water and you're scared of the pool?"

"You're jumped off of a cliff?!" Brian yelled.

Matt and the others were across from Ella sitting under the umbrella tables with beer bottles in their hands.

"Just for fun." Ella shrugged.

"You either get in out of your free will or we'll make you." Dan warned getting out of the pool, followed by Mike and Josh.

"If you touch me I swear...I'll...I'll...get Emmett on your asses!" Ella grinned.

The boys looked at each other.

"Emmett is in Africa." Aubrey pointed out. "Isn't he?"

Ella shot death glares Aubrey. The boys moved and picked up Ella. Mike got hold of her legs and Josh her waist.

"Wait, wait! Noooo!"

They sent her off in the pool. The cold water hit her like a thousand needles. It wasn't as cold as the water from La Push but still cold. She went up to the surface.

"Pinches babosos, los voy a matar!" Ella growled. (You son of a bitches, I'm gonna kill you)

"Okay, I don't know any Spanish, but I think she's pissed." Mike said.

"Just enjoy the water, Ella." Aubrey rolled her eyes.

***

Edward was in Ella's room. He looked at the picture frames on some shelves Ella had. There was one with Bella.

He took it down from the shelf and examined it.

Bella and Ella looked like twins, but it was easy to tell who Ella was because of her green eyes and goofy face, while Bella had a shy face and smile.

Edward chuckled and placed it back.

Edward picked another one. Ella was older, she was at least fourteen. Her brown hair was down and it reached past her breasts, something like Bella. Ella had her skating gear on and her arm was around a boy. The boy had a skater look. His long black hair over his eyes towards the right side of his face. Ella had a big grin on her face and she never looked happier.

He guessed it was Drake. Most of her pictures were of theme parks she had been to or
Hollywood stars she met. She had one with the lead singer of Metallica. She was sweaty and the sun beated down on her tan-ish skin.

He wondered how Ella was going to deal with her night terrors alone.

***

Ella jolted up from the bed. The red eyes still in her memory. His touch on her skin made her sick even in her dreams.

She wiped the sweat off her forehead. She placed her hand over her heart and tried to calm down. She sang her ABC's slowly, sort of OCD thing I have as well.

She knew she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so she pulled off the covers and walked down to the kitchen. She raised an eyebrow when she saw the kitchen light on. She opened the swining door and found Brian eating a tub of ice cream.

He stopped eating when Ella entered. She gave him a weak smile.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey, is it okay if I get something?"

"Yeah, sure." Brian gestured to the fridge.

Ella smiled and opened the freezer. She spotted her favorite flavor of ice cream: Vanilla. She found the Hersey chocolate syrup and poured it in the tub because she knew she was going to finish it. Ella took the seat across Brian.

His eyes never left Ella.

"So, couldn't sleep, huh?" Brian started a conversation.

"You could say that...more like night terrors, actually."

"Oh. I won't go further."

Ella smiled. "Thanks."

"So, how long have you been singing?"

"Since I was five. But not a lot, since my parents focused on my piano lessons and stuff."

"You play the piano?"

She nods. "Yeah."

"What else?"

"I know it may sound like 'oh-she's-just-trying-to-impress-me', but honestly I play: the piano, guitar, and violin." She grinned.

"I believe you." He chuckled. "Where are you from?"

"Uh, Forks."

"Really? Because you have a different accent than the rest."

"You noticed, I'm actually from Long Beach."

"California?"

"Yuppers. I used to live in Forks, but my 'rents moved down here and then...I went back to Forks."

"And your parents agreed to let you tour with a bunch of middle twenty year olds?"

Ella laughed. "No...my parents...passed away. I live with my cousin Bella and my Uncle Charlie, but I call him Uncle Chuck."

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to..." Brian said, he felt stupid.

"It's okay. I learned it's better to talk about it then keep it bottled up."

"Do you mind me asking how they died?"

"No...they were...murdered. But let's just leave it at that."

Brian had that sympathy look. She ignored it because he didn't know the rest of the story and she planned it to keep it that way.

"I have a question." Ella said changing the subject. She took a big spoon of ice cream.

"Anything." Brain held a laugh because Ella had a mouth full of ice cream and was still talking.

"How was it for you the first time?"

His eyes grew wide.

"I mean your first concert in front of hundreds of people." Ella corrected.

They laugh at his thoughts.

"Sorry, it's been a while since I've talked to a girl without it being about sex or sex related." Brian apologized a bit embarressed because she was only seventeen.

"It's okay." Ella shrugged.

"Well... the butterflies are always there but once you get into that 'zone'...it's the best feeling in the world and there are times when you are rocking so fucking hard--"

"You know she's illegal right, Brian?" Matt was at the kitchen entrance.

Ella laughed along with Brian.

"Dude, it's not even like that." Brian said between laughs.

"I was asking him about his first time playing in front of hundreds of people." Ella said, recovering from the laughing.

"Oh." Matt sighed in relief as he took a seat next to Ella. "You're nervous?"

"Yeah!" It came out a bit shaky and a bit like a squeak. She clears her throat. "I mean I can sing in front of like a hundred people but not more than that, I'm scared of chicken' out. Or passing out."

Matt laughed. "You'll do fine, just try to minimize the number of people."

Ella smiled a bit wider. "Thanks, Matt, can I call you Matt?"

"Of course, Ella."