Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

TMZ

Their tour bus was slightly smaller than A7X's but it fitted all of them. Ella called top bunk. Under her was Josh. Across from them was Mike and Dan, Aubrey got two bunks to herself.

"This is a fucking dream come true." Mike sighed, his hands behind his head and feet crossed.

"I keep thinking I'm going to wake up and be back in Forks." Josh sighed.

Ella was in her own world looking at the ceiling not so far above her. Even now she couldn't stop thinking about Edward. She rolled to her right side and faced the wall. She closed the curtain behind her and sobbed silently.

This was one of those moments when everything is real, where everything becames hard to understand and hard to bear. But it was also happy tears. How her whole life did a one-eighty in so little time. Exactly one year ago today she was doing drugs, selling them and staying out late.

Now, she was half a vampire, in love with the wrong boy and on tour with Avenged Sevenfold.

"Ella?" A soft voice asked, Josh peeked in the curtain. He had heard sniffling from above him and wondered what was wrong.

"Yeah?" Ella responded.

"Are you all right, baby?" Josh reached out to her and rubbed her shoulder.

Ella reaches with her right hand and places it ontop of Josh's. She squeezes it and he returns the squeeze.

"I'm...I just needed to let some steam out." Ella still had her back to Josh.

"Well, we'll be at the front of the bus if you need us." Josh took his hand back and Ella hugged herself.

Ella started to sob again. She couldn't stop herself. When had she given up? She was a fighter. She felt the only reason she was alive was so that Charlie and Bella wouldn't mourn her, and that was her only reason.

She lived for others and not for herself. But then she thought of things she would miss, like actually hanging out with M.Shadows, The Rev, Gates, Zacky, and Johnny Christ. She thought if she didn't live she would miss many things, how many people she would miss. And she was certain she wouldn't go to heaven. And, what would happen, if she did? Did she only have half her soul or all of her soul? Or no soul at all?

She thought of the vampire side of her. The thought of losing control in the middle of the tour scared her. The thought of attacking her friends; attacking Josh. Or anyone else.

"Ella! M.Shadows is on the phone and he wants to talk to you!" Aubrey yelled walking inside the sleeping lounge. Ella stuck out her hand and felt the phone on her hand.

She sniffled before answering.

"This is Ella, speak to me." She tried to sound as casual as possible.

Matt, on the other line had a confused look. "You okay? It sounds like you've been crying."

"Tears of joy, no big." Ella didn't feel like telling anyone.

"Okay then, well we're arriving at out first stop which is the Long Beach Arena. You're home, Ella!"

Ella laughed.

"Whoo!! I'm home!" Ella went along.

"So, Tony told us to tell you to get ready, you're going to practice first before us. I can't wait to hear you sing."

"Ugh! Now, I have to get up." Ella rolled over and jumped down the bunk bed. "I'll see you in a bit, Matt."

"Bye, Ella."

They hung up.

Ella wiped her tears and walked out of the sleeping longue.

"Matt said to get ready because we're up first."

***

Some ladies did her make-up and now she looked more scene/emo than ever. Her wardrobe was her own clothes, she had to argue for an hour with the lady but was satisfied when they came to an agreement.

The lady chose Ella's clothes but of her own clothes.

Ella and her band members waited nervously. All of their hearts beating out of their chests. Ella could hear the people screaming.

Matt approached Ella. He thought she looked pretty, but her nervous face didn't go so well, so he decided to cheer her up.

"Breathe in and out." Matt placed his hands on her shoulders.

She looks up at him and smiles lightly.

"Thanks. I don't think I would've gotten through this without your encouragement, Matt."

"You're a newbie," He shrugged with a smile.

They laugh together.

"Okay, this is a new band that just signed with Warner Bros. This is their first show so be nice!" The announcer said. "They are Rage And Grace, R.A.G!"

"Don't freeze." Zacky teased as Ella walked out with her band members in front of her.

She narrows her eyes at him and glares.

She took a deep breath and jogged out there.

The heat, the bodies jumping up and down, screaming and all of their eyes on her. She heard the men and boys wolf-whistle.

Ella turns on the microphone, she brings it up to her lips and smiles.

"I'm Ella, this is Aubrey, back up vocals, Josh is the guitarist (some girls screamed 'You're hot'), Dan is bass and finally Mike is our drummer. And we're fucking R.A.G!"

Ella was a lot more confident now. This time she started with Emergency, moved to Conspiracy, then Pressure, then Franklin and she finished with her song Whoa.

Through out the songs Ella jumped up and down. Her voice never strained or went off-key. The people really liked them. Her voice was something new and since she was a girl she got a lot of the boys and girls. Not a lot of rocker chicks in the business.

***

|| One Month Later ||

This was one of those rare off days. The group just finished recording their first album. It was self titled. On the front was a group picture of the band.

Ella drank the last of blood in the squirrle. She wiped her mouth and she felt her red eyes go back to green.

"Much better." She sighed. "I thought I was going to jump Josh if I didn't get something tonight."

She walked the streets of Los Angeles. Then suddenly she was surrounded by cameras.

"Say hello to TMZ, Ella." A camera man said.

Ella laughed.

"Hello." She chuckled.

"What are you doing out so late?" The man asked, from TMZ.

"Getting fresh air." Ella nodded.

Her sunglasses twinkled with the camera light. She used them to hide her red eyes from the band.

"Is it true that you're with Gates from A7X?"

Ella laughed. "Oh, that's funny, no. I'm most definitely am not dating Gates or any of the A7X members or Bullet for My Valentine members."

"Good to know. I love your hair, Ella."

"Thanks, I love it too." Ella looked over her shoulder to the camera and blew a kiss.

"Oh, I liked that." The camera man laughed. "Have a good night, Ella."

"You too. Loves TMZ." Ella said.

***

Edward's lack of communication only meant one thing to Ella, it meant he had chosen Bella. In the end and deep down inside, she knew he would chose Bella over her. It hurt her, it really did but she was determained to move on.

Ella was excited because she was turning eighteen in one months. She was going to be free, but she still had a year of school left.

"Good morning, this is the Kevin and Bean show on 106.7 KROQ. Today we have special guests, we have R.A.G! Rage and Grace! They are the band to look out for according to Rolling Stone magazine." Bean said.

Ella and the band sat in a studio in Culver City. She had Starbucks on one hand and a Monster inside her bag.

"Hey good morning." Ella said.

"I must say you look incredible hot." Psycho Mike said.

"Dude, you know she's seventeen, right?" Bean laughed.

"Oh...what?!" Pyscho Mike said.

"Yeah." Ella laughed.

Psycho Mike was embarrassed. "Oh so sorry."

"Do a little research, Mike." said Lisa as she laughed.

"It's okay." Ella said.

Kevin and Bean laughed harder.

"So, your album has done good, how do you feel?" Kevin asked after recovering.

"We feel like we've been on the craziest roller coaster ride of our lives." Josh said.

The others agreed.

"You're still touring with A7X, how is it?" Lisa asked.

"Unreal." Ella chuckled. "I still can't believe it every morning I wake up. But the screaming of the fans wake me up and it's amazing."

"Is it true you're dating Gates?" Bean asked.

Ella laughed again.

"A guy from TMZ asked me that yesterday and no, I am not. Or anyone in A7X or Bullet For My Valentine. I just want to make that clear." Ella said.

"Subject change." Kevin announced. "Your hair--"

Ella laughs.

"Your hair is incredibly...orangey-redish." Kevin laughed.

"Orangey-redish?!" Ralph exclaimed. "What the hell is that?"

Everyone laughed.

"It's a mixture of orange and red." Kevin defended.

"That's ridiculous, Kevin." Bean laughed.

"Can we get back to Ella, please?" Kevin said.

"Well, I was tired of my brown hair and decided to make it pop!" Ella answered.

"Ha. Pop!"

"So, who started the band?" Ralph asked.

"Ah, that would be our lovely guitarist Josh!" Aubrey said, she gestured to Josh, who had Ella's fingers interlocked under the table.

"Hey." He said simply.

"Did you ever think you would get this far?" Kevin asked.

"Uh, no honestly, I just thought we were going to stay in Washington but never tour with A7X."

"How did you meet the band members?" Bean asked.

"I've known Aubrey, Mike and Dan since we were in Elementary school and so we knew each other's talents."

"How did Ella come in the picture?" Dave, the King of Mexico said, that was his name on the show, and he really isn't the King of Mexico, duh!

"Well, she just moved to Forks. I'll let her explain." said Josh, gesturing to Ella.

"Well, like he said I had just moved to Forks, not even a week. Josh said that he started a band and was holding auditions for lead singer and so I met him and the others after school with my acoustic guitar and sang. They liked it and I've been in it since." Ella shrugged.

"Cool. When you came this morning you said you used to listen to us when you lived in...Long Beach, is it?" Kevin asked.

Ella smiled. "Yes, I loved your show in the morning. I would ride the bus in the morning and smile or hold a laugh because of something you would say and the people on the bus would give me the strangest looks."

"And now you're a Rock Star!" Bean exclaimed as he laughed.

"Yeah, I'm a rockstar." She smiled weakly.

"Why did you moved to Washington?" Lisa asked.

Ella looked at her band members.

"My parents and little sister had... passed away and the only family I have was in Washington, so custody was given to my Uncle Charlie."

"So, who do you represent: Long Beach or Forks?" Bean asked.

Ella was thankful they didn't ask how they died.

"Um, I would say Long Beach!"

"LBC!!" Dave the King of Mexico yelled.

Ella laughed.

***

Ella was in the Avenged Sevenfold bus because she bored and when the buses had to stop for gas she asked if she could ride with them and they said yes.

She was now playing GHIII with Synyster Gates, a.k.a Brian Haner. They were both in expert and they were neck to neck on the song 'My Name is Jonas' by Weezer.

When the song ended they had the same percentage but Brian had a better score.

"Ha! I totally whupped your ass!" He gloated as he pointed at Ella.

She rolled her eyes.

"I let you win." She retorted.

"Oh yes and I'm a pretty little princess." Brian used his best feminine voice.

"Would not surprise me, Haner." Ella fake glared.

They tried to maintain serious looks but they just bursted laughing.

"Ah, I'm bored." Ella groaned taking off the strap of the guitar and placed it next to the T.V.

Haner cocked an eyebrow. "You have a short attention span don't you?"

"Heck yes!!" She yelled. "I wish I had tattoos." Ella said looking at Brian's tattooed arms.

"Why don't you get one?" Johnny asked.

Ella shrugged. "I don't know, but... I really want snakebites as well. My parents were those people who wanted me to be 'normal'."

"There's no such thing as normal." Jimmy snorted.

"EXACTLY!!" Ella yelled. "I'm turning eighteen in a month-ish and hopefully I'll get them since I won't need a parents consent."

"We're here! Dallas, Texas." The driver announced.