Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

Happy Birthday

Ella entered her French AP class and groaned and cursed every possible word there was in the Cussing Dictionary; Edward was in her class and only Edward. He grinned as they both noticed the only avaliable seats were with him or Jessica.

She went with Jessica. That's how badly she didn't want to be with Edward.

"Morning class." Mrs. Jaque said, same French teacher as last year but the lessons were going to be more difficult and challenging. "Today, I will pass out this class' curriculum and you'll go over it for the rest of the class, since it's a short class today but tomorrow we shall begin, no exceptions!"

She passed the curriculums and the classmates began to talk among themselves.

"Hey, Jessica, how was summer?" Ella grinned to her right. Jessica looked over to Ella and flashed a smile.

"Great, but I know yours was way better." She smirked.

"And it was, touring sounds incredible and it really is!"

They continued the conversation without interruptions until Ella felt something brush against her hand. She looked down and saw a piece of paper. She looked to her left and rolled her eyes.

A note? What grade are we in, sixth?

She said in his head.

I think it would be a little weird if we're looking at each other without speaking and since what I want to tell you can't be heard of others, I had no choice.

He retorted with an obvious tone.

Ella looked up and saw how some people looked at them weird. It would be weird to just make faces while looking at someone.

Ella sighed and opened the piece of paper.

Look Ella, I really do care about you. It wasn't like I chose Bella the second you were gone, no, it took a lot of restless nights to figure out my feelings. I'm sorry for any pain I made you go through, but now we can go on with our lives... like nothing ever happened.

Ella picked out her purple pen and started to write back.

I know you meant no harm... I forgive you, I guess. When did you realize it was Bella?

She passed the note back. It took half the time it did her to read it.

I was in bed with Bella, don't start thinking wrong, and when I was watching her sleep... realization hit me like a wave. I said to myself 'I can really see myself with this girl, she's the one'.

Bummer, that could've been me, lol, jk. Well, I guess, I'm glad you're fine... I'm most definitely fine, and I don't mean that in a conceited way. lol.

You're not as funny as you think, Ella.

Are you kidding?! I'm fucking hilarious, you're just jealous. XD

They stopped writing when Mrs. Jaque passed by them. She smirked at Edward and then went back to talking to Jessica.

Image

|| Two Weeks Later ||

||September 11: Ella's 18th Birthday||

"Devon...won't go to heaven...she's just another lost soul, about to be mine again...leave her...we will recieve her...it is beyond your control...will you ever meet again." Inside the Fire by Disturbed woke her up.

She reached her phone and answered.

"This better be good." She grumbled.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRHTDAY DEAR ELLA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. NOW WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!" Brian Haner yelled over the phone.

She laughed and sat up.

"Ugh! What a lovely way to wake up." She said sarcastically. "Who told you it was my birthday?"

"Johnny who heard from Aubrey, who heard from Josh who heard from someone named Bella. We beat it out of Johnny, it was funny." She could almost see the grin on Brian's face.

"Happy birthday, Ella!" Jimmy screamed loud enough that Ella had to remove the phone from her ear for a second.

"Thanks, Jimmy."

"Now, will you go outside and get you birthday present." He hanged up before she would deny.

She threw on some sweat pants and a long T-shirt of Social Distortion. Her eyes half closed she walked down the stairs like a zombie. There was nobody in the kitchen or living room as she passed them. She opened the front door and she was tackled to the floor but someone caught her.

She looked up and saw Zacky grinning at ther position. He was hovering over her body with his arm around her waist and he kept her close to him.

She glared at him.

"Zack, what the mother fucking hell?!" She yelled as she wiggled out of the grip and stood on her feet.

The rest of Avenged Sevenfold barged inside the house and hugged Ella at the same time.

"Squeezing... lungs." She gasped for effect.

They let go and stand in front of her.

"Why are you guys here?" She finally said after she caught her breath.

"For your birthday, silly." Jimmy said poking her stomach.

"Ah, I'm sensitive, you know that, Jimmy." Ella said holding her stomach.

"Who's there?!" Charlie charged down the stairs with his .38 revolver loaded and he pointed at the boys.

They raised their hands up, with wide eyes .

Ella turns to the stairs and sees her Uncle with a revolver pointed at A7X. She stood in front of them and raised her hands towards Charlie.

"Uncle Chuck, relax, these are my friends."

Charlie looked over behind Ella and saw five tattooed and pierced boys of all sizes, one of them was freakishly tall and he had a scared shitless look.

"This is Avenged Sevenfold, Uncle Chuck, I toured with them last summer, remember?" Ella said slowly as she walked over to her Uncle.

Charlie realized he had a gun pointed at them and immediately clicked the safety on and placed it behind him with a shamed look.

"Sorry boys. I heard my niece screaming." He went back upstairs but then returned with his mouth open indicating he was going to say something. "Welcome to Forks, just know that I am the Chief Police of this town." He warned. "And make yourselves at home."

He went back up to his room for more sleep, he still had an hour and a half left before he actually had to get up.

"You're Uncle is scary, but I've seen worst." Jimmy whispered in Ella's ear.

"He's just being an Uncle. Have you guys ate?"

"Nope, just woke up to wake you up and tell you happy birthday." Brian grinned. "So..."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" They yelled again and grouped hugged Ella again.

"You guys haven't even drank yet, and you're already acting drunk." Ella muttered as she got out of the group hug. "Let's see what's microwave-able in the morning, cause I am no cook."

They walked into the kitchen.

"Is 'microwave-able' a word?" Johnny asked.

Ella shrugged.

"This is a free country and I can make up my own words, thank you very much." Ella said looking through the cupboards for something she could do.

"Ella?" Bella asked as she rubbed her eyes. Ella looked over at her cousin, her hair was a mess and she looked half-asleep. Bella opened her eyes fully and saw five tattooed and pierced boys sitting around the table. She felt self-conscious about how she looked.

"Bella, you're a life saver, can you cook something for the boys? You know I'm the worst cook in the world." Ella pleaded, she didn't hide it from the boys because she wasn't embarressed to admit her flaw in cooking, which was everything.

"Uh, yeah. I'll just change. Happy birthday, by the way." Bella said.

"Thanks, Bells." Ella grinned. Ella turned around and bumped into Brian's chest with a 'oof'. "What?"

"That's Bella?" He asked tilting his head towards the stairs.

"Uh, yeah, that's Bella, my cousin."

"The girlfriend of the boy you liked."

"I don't. I have a boyfriend now."

He whipped his eyes back to Ella faster than a bullet.

"Who?" He half demanded.

"Josh, since the beginning of the tour but we never made it show."

His right eye twitched.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, fine." He mumbled going back to his seat. He was hoping now that she was legal he could make his move but now she was taken. But that never stopped Brian Haner and he wasn't going to stop now.

"Well, I'm going to change, because unlike you, I have school today."

"But we wanted to take you somewhere, can't you ditch?" Matt asked.

Ella chuckled.

"Uh, no. I have a clean record here and I want to keep it that way. But I only have like three classes, so pick me up at school around noon, I'll be in the cafeteria with my friends."

"How come you only have three classes?" asked Zacky.

Ella scoffed and smirked. "Cause I'm tight like that."

They rolled their eyes.

"Sure, and I'm Batman." Matt said with a too much sarcastic tone.

"Hey, you don't believe I can be smart?"

"Sure, you can." Zacky said with a even more sarcastic tone.

"I am hurt by the fact you guys think I'm some kind of blonde bimbo, and I'm not even blonde!!"

"Oh, yeah. You're hair is faded, are you gonna dye it?" Zack asked.

"Der!! I don't like my brown-ish, red-ish, and orange-ish hair. It looks like vomit mixed with feces."

They laugh because it did look like vomit with feces.

***

Avenged Sevenfold stayed at the Swan's residence, but Charlie warned he was going to make routes to make sure his house was still a house and not crumble.

Ella dressed for school and before she left she showed her Impala to the boys who were imensely jealous of her classic car.

Bella had gone with Edward first.

"Is that the boy you used to like?" Brian asked as Bella and Edward disappeared around the corner.

"Yup."

"Mmmh."

"Well, I gotta go." Ella slipped into the drivers seat and turned on the car and it roared to life.

It brought goose bumps to Ella and A7X.

"Don't blow up the house or do any permanent damage, got it?"

"Yes sir!!" They saluted, she rolled her eyes and stepped on the gas and she was going 60 in four seconds, which wasn't bad for a classic. She made a sharp left turn and she felt so alive. She hadn't drove his fast in a while. She catched up to Edward and passed him she waved back at them with a smirk on her face.

She parked in her old spot. She spotted Josh's car and walked towards it. He was leaning on the trunk. He smiled from ear to ear as he saw her coming. She never ceased to amaze him or take his breath away everytime he looked at her.

"Hey." She said planting a kiss on his lips.

He deepened the kiss by getting hold of the back of her neck and brought her closer. Edward drove inside the parking lot just in time to see Ella and Josh kissing and a fire inside of him rose like wild fire. He wanted to kill Josh and even more because of his sexual thoughts of Ella as they kissed.

Ella pulled away.

"Oh, guess who came by my house?"

"Who?"

"Avenged Sevenfold."

"Really?"

"Yeah, apparently, Aubrey told them about my birthday and they decided to drop by to say happy birthday."

"They're staying at your house?"

"Yeah, Uncle Chuck said it was okay. Plus, they came in their tour bus so they'll sleep there."

"They came all the way from Southern California?"

"Yeah, isn't it awesome? It'll be like Taste of Chaos all over again."

Josh smiled. He was great buddies with Jimmy and Matt. Not so much Brian because he noticed he would stare at Ella for the most of the tour.

"Oh, I have your birthday present." Josh said going back to his car. He came back with a metallic purple rectangular box. "Since your favorite color is purple." He said sheepishly.

Ella looked at the box and smiled and kissed Josh again.

"Thank you." She said after she pulled away. "Can I open it now?"

"Yeah."

She lifted the top and there was a chain inside. Like for a dog. It had a name tag that read MAX in black letters.

"No.Way." She gasped, her eyes big as she looked at Josh.

"Yes, way."

"You got me a puppy?!"

"You said you always wanted one."

"Oh, my fucking God, Josh, I love you!" She hugged him as she jumped up and down.

"Hey, why are you so happy?" Bella asked, hand in hand with Edward.

"Josh got me a puppy." Ella said her eyes twinkled in delight.

"That's awesome!" Bella smiled.

The bell rang.

"I have to go babe." Josh said kissing Ella before he dashed away.

Ella had class with Edward and Bella so she walked with them.