Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

Nerd

Ella winced as she tried to pull off her tank top, her lower back ached, along with her right shoulder blade and not to mention her lower lip and right upper arm. She finally managed to take her tank top off.

"What did you do to yourself?!"

Ella jumped and turned around at the sound of Edward's voice. She glared at him.

"Can't you knock like a normal person?" She growled as she realized she was half-naked in front of him and she used her tank top as a shield to cover her chest.

Edward couldn't deny his eyes were begging to look but he also respected Ella and kept his eyes to her, but he was also angry at what she had gotten... tattoos!

"You didn't answer my question." He said walking closer to her.

She took a single step back and the back of her knees touched the edge of the bed.

[Damn.] She cursed.

"I got tattoos." She shrugged.

"And those things on your lips?!" He pointed.

Ella sighed heavily.

"They're called snakebites, dad!" She said before turning her back to Edward and pulled back on her tank top and she let out moans of pain.

"You're in pain." He pointed out.

"No shit, Sherlock." Ella said sarcastically and Edward narrowed his eyes at her.

"Why did you get tattoos?" He was more calm about it but he wasn't happy either, but Ella could care less if he was happy with her choices, it was her fucking body.

"Because I've always wanted them and the boys paid for everything and took me to a place they trusted. Plus, I think I can't get AIDS since I'm a vampire."

"You're only half."

"Still." She stuck out her tongue. "Come on, Eddie, it's my birthday, be happy. I demand that you smile."

Edward couldn't help but to smile, not because she demanded but because she called him Eddie again.

"You called me Eddie."

"So?"

"So, you like me again." He smirked.

She opened her mouth to say something but then stopped.

"I do have a present for you, however." He said, Ella realized this entire time he had one hand behind him and squealed when he handed her a wrapped square box.

Ella shredded the gift wrap and ripped open the box.

"Someone's anxious." He muttered, he loved the look on Ella when she saw her present. Her eyes twinkled with that old spark in her eyes and a smile that went from ear to ear and she showed her white teeth.

Edward had given her a orange microphone with her name on it like, it was graffitti. She examined every angle of the microphone and there was a small inscription at the bottom of the microphone.

'Yo Diggity Yo' it was in cursive and in silver letters.

She held it to her chest and looked at Edward.

"Thank you so much, Eddie, I absolutely love it!" She hugged him with one arm around his neck, she tip toed to kiss him on the cheek. "Best present."

"I'm glad you like it." He said, he didn't really like being this close to Ella and have old feelings rise up again, maybe he wasn't entirely over Ella.

Ella tried her best not to show how excited she was to be this close to him again. To smell his scent so close and have his cool breath hit her face and dazzle her. Her eyes went to his lips and wanted to touch them.

He leaned down to Ella and Ella stood on her toes to meet him and for a split second their lips touched but then Ella pulled away because she was still sore.

"Ow!" She hissed as she backed away from Edward and Edward took two steps back. "Still sore."

"It'll get better." He cleared his throat and tried to recover.

"Yeah, Bob said so."

He rose an eyebrow in confusion.

"Bob's the one who pierced me and tattooed me." She explained with a nod.

"Oh, okay."

"You're not going to tatle tell on me, are you?" Ella cocked an eyebrow to Edward.

"Why would I?"

She shrugged.

"I could never do anything to hurt you." He whispered.

"Right!" She clapped her hands breaking the tension. "Well, I'll see you in school tomorrow."

"Right, yeah. I'll see you."

"Wait, what are you going to give Bella for her birthday?"

"I don't know, what do you suggest?"

"Satelite radio because she has a crappy radio. I used it when..." She stopped herself because he couldn't know she was going to La Push. "When I went to visit Josh."

He held a wince when she said 'Josh'.

"I thought she hated expensive gifts?"

"So? Do you really want to ride in a crappy car with a crappy radio?"

He chuckled. "Right, yeah I'll do that." He walked out the window without a sound.

Ella was alone again.

"I still love you." She whispered and felt so pathetic and she rolled her eyes at herself. "No! I need to forget him!"

The house phone rang and Ella answered.

"You have reached the Swan residence, to whom am I speaking with?" She had too much sugar, she blamed the chocolate cake Charlie had gotten, store bought, she laughed as she finished her sentence.

"It's Jacob, mind if I drop by?"

"Nope." She popped her P. "It's my birthday!"

"I know. See you in fifteen minutes." Jacob hanged up and so did Ella.

"Jacob's coming over!" Ella announced loudly as she re-entered the kitchen, it was unnecessary to yell but she did.

"Could you tell him I said hi? I'm going out with Edward." Bella said walking out of the kitchen.

"Yeah, sure." Ella shrugged.

"Well, I'm gonna hit the hay, be back before eleven, Bella." Charlie said before going upstairs.

"Yes dad, bye Ella!" Bella yelled before she shut the door behind her and Edward was waiting for her in his Volvo.

|| Fifteen Minutes Later ||

The door bell rang and Ella used her speed to get to the door and swinged it open.

"JAKEY!!" She beamed as she went to hug him but he raised his hand to stop her.

He pulled out something from behind him. It was an acoustic guitar, used but she could tell he cleaned it very nicely.

"Oh, my fucking gosh!" Her eyes would pop out of her sockets. He handed her the guitar, she took it and placed it gently against the door frame and hugged Jacob tightly around the neck with both arms. "I love it, Jake, I love it." She pulled away and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"I should do this more often," He smirked as he touched his lips because hers lingered on his.

"Come in." Ella said grabbing the guitar. She heard Jacob close the door behind him as she took a seat on the couch and started to tune the guitar to her liking. "How did you know what to get me?"

"It was hard at first because what do you give a girl who can have anything? But then I remembered you mentioned that you broke your grandfather's acousitc guitar and so I went to Port Angeles and found one in a pawn shop. It's not much since I don't have a lot of money."

"I'm in love with you, Jacob!" She really didn't mean it of course, and Jacob knew that but he was satisfied with her friendship... for now. "It's like you know me better than I know myself."

He finally looked directly at her face and it looked like he had seen a ghost.

"What?" She asked, looking behind her, half expecting to see a vampire or something.

"You pierced your lips?!"

"Oh, yeah. Today some of my friends took me to a place they know and paid for these and three tattoos."

His mouth dropped.

"You got tattoos? Where?" He grinned.

She rolled her eyes, she placed the guitar on the couch as she stood. She turned around and lifted the hem of her shirt and slowly pealed the tape of the gaze.

"That is so cool."

Ella pulled her shirt back down.

"I have one on my right shoulder blade and here." She said showing the flame on her right upper arm.

"Was it painful?"

"Heck... yes!" She said shuddering at the memory.

"Who are these 'friends'?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"Their names are: Matthew Shadows, Johnny, Brian, James and Zachery or you might know them as: M. Shadows, Johnny Christ, Synyster Gates, Zacky and The Rev."

"You mean Avenged Sevenfold paid for your piercing and tattoos, wait, Avenged Sevenfold was in your home?!"

"Yup."

"You are the goddess of rock." He gasped and she laughed.

"Bold statement, right there."

They spent most of the night talking until she decided to see some Naruto, which she hadn't seen in ages.

"You watch anime?" He rose an eyebrow. "What a nerd."

She fake gasps and punches him on the arm.

"Just because I enoy watching: Naruto, Love Hina, Inuyasha and Bleach does NOT make me a nerd." She defended.

"Whatever you say," He rolled his eyes. "nerd."

She let it go since she didn't want to hurt Jacob, he was too adorable to hurt.

"You're lucky you're underage, otherwise I would be all upon you-- not like that!" She yelled as she saw him grin. "Perv."

"What? I can't help it." He smirked.

"One kiss, one kiss and you think we're together." She shook her head.

"Can we watch t.v.?" He said snatching the control from Ella.

"Oh, no you just didn't."

"I just did, now what are you gonna do about it?" He raised the control above his head and she lunged at him.

***

It was the middle of the night and Ella found herself with lack of sleep because of her night terrors. She had no control over them and every once in a while they would turn to werewolf nightmares and it scared her even more at the thought of Jacob and his family and friends finding out she was a vampire.

She knew Billy knew by the look of seriousness in his face when he told the story. So, the only question she had was if Jacob was ever going to turn into a werewolf? She wondered who already was, if she had to bet, it would be: Sam, for sure and Paul because they were freaklishly tall and really muscled and there was a distinct scent when she around either of them.

But back to sleepless Ella. She was playing with her brand new, well maybe not brand new, but new guitar that was given to her by Jacob.

She strummed the strings and hummed to an unknown song, but not for long because then the words just started flowing through her mouth so smoothly.

"If you just realize, what I just realize... then we'd be perfect for each other... and we'll never find another... just realize what I just realize...we'd never have to wonder if.... we missed out on each other now."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, readers. =]