Status: Finished, check out the seuquel though

Immortality Unwished For

Happy Birthday to Bella

Ella got up early on September 13. It was her cousins birthday and she wanted to surprise her. She looked through the boxes and found one of the Slipknot's masks she bought online. She took her camera and pressed record.

She turned the camera to herself and waved.

"Happy birthday, Bella. You're so gonna be scared shitless." Ella covered her mouth too keep her from laughing. Edward heard Ella giggling outside Bella's door and grew suspicous.

She peeks in just a little bit to see if Bella was asleep. Edward had his arms around her and she got a knot in her throat and swallowed. She signaled him not to say anything as she placed the mask over her face.

[What are you gonna do?] He asked her.

[Scare the jibees out of Bell, what else?] She snorted back.

She crouched over to Bella until they were almost face to face.

"Wake up, Bella, it's your eighteenth birthday." Ella sang smoothly.

Bella heard a nice voice, almost as angelic as Edward's, she recognized it as Ella's and she slowly opened her eyes when she had them full open she saw this.

Bella jolted out off bed and onto the floor and Ella got it all on camera. Ella bursted laughing, she held her stomach because it was beginning to ache from all the laughter. Tears of joy rolled down and Ella felt so happy.

When she restrained herself from laughing, she played it over again in the camera and laughed harder when Bella's scared face came on the camera and she paused it.

"Oh.My.God." She said between laughs.

Bella was on the floor as well, her arms crossed and her lips pouting.

"What the hell was that all about?!" Bella screeched at her cousin.

Ella removed the Slipknot mask.

"Ah, dude, priceless, I think I'm going to send it to America's Funniest Videos and win me ten thousand dollars."

"Where did you get that... thing?!" Bella pointed at the mask.

"This one I got online, but the rest I got at a concert... a Slipknot concert. Not that you would who they are." Ella said, "Edward was in on it too."

Bella gasped and looked at her boyfriend who raised his hands defensively.

"She came in."

"And you didn't stop me." Ella stuck out her tongue. "I should put this up on YouTube or on RAG's Myspace page."

Bella growled, yeah she growled.

"For your sake you better not." Bella glared at her cousin.

Ella smirked as she slowly walked out of the room, her eyes on Bella.

"I will stop you." Bella said walking towards Ella.

"Yeah? You and what army?" Ella joked before using her speed to go inside her room and locked it.

Bella, a few seconds later, was banging on Ella's door.

"You better not put that on the internet... or... or... I'll put that video of your ballet recital when you were seven!!"

Ella froze in her spot, she creaked the door open just a crack. Ella fake glared at her cousin.

"You... have that video?" Ella said slowly.

Bella had a victory smirk.

"Charlie kept it and only I know its location."

Ella frowned.

"You're no fun... I swear on my half-soul that I will not put the video of you screaming out of bed on your ass on the internet." Ella raised her hand and rolled her eyes. "Satisfied?"

"Very." Bella grinned before turning her heel towards her room.

"Fun ruiner." Ella grumbled as she closed her door. "Threating me with that stupid ballet recital eleven years ago... stupid tree!"

So, Ella was seven and it was her first ballet recital and when she was dancing and she was doing her twirls she bumped into the kid playing the tree and she fell on the piano and when she tried to grab for something to hold onto she brought down the pianoist's wig.

***

Ella ate in silence in the morning.

She heard Josh's car honk and she dashed out.

"Bye Bella!"

Josh had a grin on his face, he was waiting outside for her, Ella returned the grin and threw herself at him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

"Made it home okay, I see." Ella smirked after she pulled out.

"Yeah, my parents asked me where I was but I just told them we were discussing band things." He winked.

"Oh, yes, but there wasn't a lot of discussing, now was there?"

"Nope." He brought his lips to her and his hands traveled down to her butt where he gave it a small squeeze.

"Hey!" She smacked his hand off. "My cousin might be looking!"

"Sorry, I can't help myself."

Ella rolled her eyes. "Let's get to school before you get hard, kay?"

"Wow, girls don't usually say that."

"Not like all girls, Josh, I think you should know that by now."

He nodded.

"Right, let's go then."

During her first period, Edward and Ella researched what they could in the library. The books weren't really useful.

"Okay, all I know is that Lithium helps with people who are seeing stuff and an over dose can kill you." Ella said dropping the huge Chemistry book.

"Bella's party is after school. Meet you at the house?" Edward changed the subject.

"Fo' sure." Ella said not taking her eyes off the book.

"Are you going to keep avoid me?"

"I don't know." She shrugged.

"I don't want things to be awkward between us." He whispered, vampires whisper really low and so no one heard.

Ella sighed and drop the book and looked at Edward. She shook her head.

"I don't see how it can't be awkward. I mean, I still have feelings for you. I don't want to because it's wrong and... shit." Her phone vibrated and she felt it against her leg. She took it out and looked at the screen.

She creased her forehead when she read the name.

"Why would he be calling me?" She answered. "Hey Tony."

It was RAG's tour manager.

"Ella, I've got great news. You're all going on tour in the middle of March with My Chemical Romance and Linkin Park."

Her eyes almost popped out of her sockets.

"Tony, I love you, you're a fucking genius."

"I know, I know. Now remember, in December you have that Almost Acoustic Christmas in Los Angeles and the breakfast thing."

"Yeah, I remember. Thanks, bye." Ella hanged up and she smiled from ear to ear. She didn't need to tell Edward because of his super hearing.

"Congratulations... you're going on tour... again." He was a bit disappointed.

"I know and it's with My Chemical Romance and Linkin Park. Linkin Park, Edward!" Ella whispered slashed yelled.

The bell rang and Ella waved good bye to Edward and dashed out of the library and towards Art class. She made it on time and sat next to Alice.

Alice looked so happy.

"You're going to the party, right?" Was the first thing she said.

"Yuppers, wouldn't miss it for the world, Alice." Ella smiled.

Ms. Angil taught them how to do backshadowing, something Ella had trouble with and was glad to have learnt it.

When the bell rang, Ella and Alice were walking down the hall way. They separated and Ella entered her french class and took the seat next to Edward. He had a pissed off look.

"What's wrong?" She asked, concerned for him.

"Josh is in three of my classes."

Ella couldn't understand why he was telling her this. Edward noticed.

"Guess what he kept replaying in his head?" He sort of snarled.

Ella made an O with her mouth and it clicked in her brain and she half-laughed and the other half was embarrassed.

"Sorry. Can't you like... tune him out?"

"I would if I could, Ella, mine doesn't work like yours." He reminded.

"Right, sorry, again. Try to think of something else... like... Bella's present. Did you get her what I suggested?"

"Yes and once she is parked outside our house, Emmett is going to install it."

"Yay, with no consent whatsoever."

"Guess what Esme and Carlisle got her?"

"Mmm, I could read your mind, but where's the fun in that? Let's see... a golden necklace that says 'Edward&Bella'?"

He shook his head.

"I give up."

"You're not very good at guessing games."

"No, sir."

Edward smiled crookedly.

"They got her a plane ticket to Jacksonville, Florida to visit her mom. It has about a year extension."

"Wow, that's nice. Now that I think about it I haven't seen Aunt Renee in about... well years actually." Ella had her 'thinking' look.

When French was over Edward and Ella walked to the cafeteria together.

"Remember, tune Josh out." Ella said.

"I'll try." Edward chuckled.

"Ella!" Josh called behind them.

"See you later, Edd." Ella said as Edward continued to walk and he waved back at her. Ella opened her arms for Josh and they hugged. They kissed and with his arms around her waist he pulled her in until her feet were off the ground and he brought her back down.

"What are you eating today?"

"Mmmh, I feel like eating... nachos!" She pumped her fist in the air. She linked her fingers with his and continued to walk. "Oh, I have some news, Tony called."

"What about?" Josh asked.

"I'll tell you when we get the band together, oh I can't go to practice today, Alice made a small party for Bella at their house and I have to attend. Mandatory, by Alice."

"It's okay. We'll make Aubrey fill in for you."

"Thanks." Ella said pecking his lips.

"So, what's the news?" Josh asked. The band had a table of their own and it was near the Cullens.

"Well, Tony got us into... Projekt Revolution with Linkin Park and My Chemical Romance!!" Ella beamed.

Aubrey squealed/screamed.

[God, that girl can scream.] Ella thought as she rubbed her inner ear and made a face.

"You mean we're touring with Gerard Way and Frank Iero?!" She half whispered and yelled to Ella, Ella nodded in yes. Which made Aubrey squeal again. "When?!?!" She demanded.

"In the middle of March and it ends in September of next year."

"That's like six months!" Mike said as he did the math in his head pretty quick.

"Yup, on tour with MCR and LP for six months. I think Taking Back Sunday is also going to be there." Ella said trying to remember the list.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image