Sequel: Until Forever Comes
Status: In Progress.

I Like the Remix

Plastic Surgery?

Tori glanced from Matt to Raelyn to try and figure out whether she was going to speak up for herself or just stay silent. Matt raised an eyebrow as he waited for an answer, all the guys taking in the girl who was obviously daring enough to show up in a crop top and show off a naval piercing. Zacky seemingly taking her in a little more closely than the other guys. “Ms. Benson, if you’ll come this way, we have the outfit ready.”

“Of course,” She gave the employee a warm smile and glanced towards Tori and shrugged her shoulders. “I’ll be back in a sec.” Raelyn promised as she followed the guy who had flagged her down to a door a few feet away.

“Benson… That sounds familiar…” Brian admitted as he thought for a moment. “We know her?”

“Yes.” Tori stated shortly, a dark look crossing her face for a moment before she forced herself to smile again. Had anyone else in the group made the comment, maybe she would have said more. Michelle was still glaring holes into her as Val glanced towards the door contemplating like the rest of them.

“Well, are you gonna tell us or not?” Johnny asked, a rude tone in his voice.

“You mean you don’t know her? How can that be possible? You guys used to sleep with models like you did groupies…” Tori stated with a smirk at the embarrassed looks on the guys’ faces. Matt cleared his throat awkwardly. “Well, needless to say she’s too good for any of you anyways.” She watched their looks darken before she continued. “Aw come on, you don’t remember Raelyn Benson? You guys sure liked to make fun of her a lot.” She watched as they all shared a look trying to figure out who that was. “She was in most of your classes despite the fact that she was two years younger than all of you. A year older than the idiot- er I mean Johnny.” She amended, a sarcastic smile gracing her face.

Johnny growled at her. “There’s no way that fine piece of ass,” Tori glared hatefully at his choice in words. “Is fat Raelyn Benson from high school.”

“Say one more word, and you’re going to be on the ground in a second.” Victoria warned, her hands clenching into fists at her side.

“Why are you taking this out on us now? Isn’t this Raelyn’s argument to make?” Matt asked as he held his hands up defensively, siding with Johnny in his head.

“She’s my best friend. And you guys chose your sides when everything went down.” She stated darkly, hinting at the end of her relationship with Brian as well.

“There’s no way that she got like that without cosmetic surgery.” Came Michelle’s rude voice just as Raelyn reappeared in a new outfit. She came out in black strappy heels and a crimson red corset dress that ended mid-thigh. They had put red nail polish on her nails and made her eye makeup smokey. A dark red lipstick drew their attention to her lips. But what really caught their eyes were the deep red flowers that took up her right arm above her elbow to her shoulder in a half sleeve.

“Actually, that is something you would know about… Isn’t it?” Came Raelyn’s voice from behind Victoria. “What do you think, Tori?” She asked taking Victoria’s attention off of the boys and onto herself. She spun around in a slow circle.

“I love the dress!” She squealed excitedly. Anything with a corset she loved instantly. “Do I get to wear something like that?” She asked the woman who had walked back to the room with Raelyn. Raelyn just smiled because she already knew what her friend would be wearing.

“Follow me.” The employee stated with a chuckle. Tori skipped away behind her as Raelyn just shook her head. Her eyes landed back on the group of seven that were standing there silent after Michelle’s insult, wondering how much of the previous conversation Raelyn had overheard.

“Aw from such a vocal group of friends, you guys sure are quiet.” She taunted with a smirk on her face. “Is it because you have nothing bad to say anymore?” She tilted her head to the side.

“You may have gotten cosmetic surgery to fix the outside. But you can’t fix the inside.” Michelle blurted out as Tori walked out in a black dress and heels identical to the ones Raelyn was wearing. They had put purple nail polish on her and went with the same smokey eye makeup they had done on Raelyn, along with the same deep red lipstick. She was frowning from her spot next to Raelyn.

“Rae, there are other jobs if you don’t want to be here.” She promised quietly.

“I’m good. This brat doesn’t even know what she’s talking about. None of you really know the real me, so how can you judge whether or not I’m a good person on the inside?” Raelyn asked as the director walked in and clapped his hands together.

“Let’s get going. Ladies, come stand over here. Guys come up behind them.” He stated with a smile, totally oblivious to the shots fired.
After a long day at the shoot, the girls had gone back into the changing room to change. “At least one more day, we’ve committed to this so we have to get through it. You going to be okay with that, Tor?” Raelyn asked with a concerned look on her face.

“Am I going to be okay? They made fun of you for years. I’m fine. I just have to close my eyes and imagine Michelle falling into a pit of snakes.” She shrugged as Raelyn laughed. The two girls walked out of the room to see the guys had not left yet. “Why are you still here?” She let out an exasperated sigh.

“To spew more ridiculous insults?” Raelyn added as she stared at them. “Because if that’s the case, we’ll have to reschedule. Dinner is far too important to skip for something this trivial.” She smiled as her blue eyes glinted in the dim lights.

“Pizza and beer?” Tori asked with a glint of hope in her tired green eyes. “Yes!” She cheered when Raelyn nodded. “I’ll put the order in now!” She stated while whipping out her phone and then quickly pulling up an app.

“I just wanted to hang around to say you guys look good and we’re happy to be working with you.” Matt stated as Val nodded with a smile. He offered his hand out and Raelyn decided to take it since Tori was still preoccupied with putting their order in. After shaking her hand, he held it to keep her from moving away and took a closer look at the flowers on her arm. “The color and detail in this is amazing. Are you going to make it a full sleeve?”

“Don’t know yet.” Raelyn admitted with a shrug. “I may do more with my leg first. I haven’t decided yet. I’ll see you guys tomorrow.” She tugged on Tori’s arm and walked out towards the parking lot.

“Well that was...unexpected.” Johnny finally spoke up. Arin looked at all of his bandmates with a confused look on his face. “We knew them in high school. We all knew Victoria was going to be a model… Never thought Raelyn would be a model. Maybe a math teacher…”

“Or a scientist…” Brian added with a roll of his eyes, remembering taking Chemistry with her.

“Not a model.” Michelle stated with a roll of her eyes. “Anyways, can we get out of here if we have to be back at 9 AM tomorrow?”

Brian laughed at his girlfriend’s comment as Zacky corrected her. “The band has to be here at 9, you can come if you want but you don’t have to be here.”

Michelle pouted as they walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I figured I'd update since I got a comment. Thanks for reading and for your comment, pikaponn! Gotta love the irony when things like this happen. Anyways I have a couple more chapters worked out that I need to edit before posting. I also like to at least be part way through the next chapter before posting one if that makes sense.

Thank you for reading. I'm shocked I have 7 subscribers, but very thankful. When I get a chance I'm going to link any outfits I actually worked out on polyvore into the author's notes for the chapters.