Bury The Hatchet?

Chapter 12: Save it for the bedroom

Chapter 12

It was the last show; I was going to miss tour life and the bands a lot, to be honest I was glad Ronnie had insisted that I had gone on this tour in the first place. Before the last show the guys and I were going out for a dinner for an official send-off I guess you could say.

We were stopping in a hotel too before we went home tomorrow, we'd packed our stuff and we were going to book into the hotel before we went out for dinner. I was sharing a room with one of the guys, I thought it would be Ronnie considering he's my brother and all but I was surprised to see Craig sat on one of the beds talking to someone on the phone.

"I don't want to be with you anymore! … You have the cheek you're seeing someone else too! You will not take Leila away from me!.. I don't want to see you again you bitch!.. Just fuck off and leave me alone!" And with that he threw his phone across the room, I winced as the device smashed against the wall before landing face first on the floor. I coughed to get his attention, he turned around and I was shocked to see the tears rolling down his checks. I dropped my bags and rushed to his side wrapping my arms around his shoulders letting him cry, I didn't say anything until he sat up a few minutes later wiping the tears away from his eyes.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked him, he took a deep breath before talking.

"I called Gabby and told her straight. She's now threatening to take Leila away from me." I was shocked. Surely she couldn't do that.

"Well no matter what I'll make sure that doesn't happen. There's no way she's getting away with taking your daughter away from you." He looked up at me a small smile making its way onto his face.

"This is why I love you.” I was shocked for a minute. Did he really mean that? "Oh fuck it!" He exclaimed placing one of his hands on the back of my neck and the other arm around my waist pulling my body toward his, he leaned in and placed his lips onto mine. The kiss started off slow and full of passion, in that moment I realized how much I had missed him. He pulled me onto his lap running his hands up and down my sides.

"I love you Amber." He breathed between kisses.

"I love you too Craig." I couldn't believe the words left my mouth but I didn't regret it, he smiled so brightly before leaning into kiss me again. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip begging for me to open my mouth, I obeyed and opened it just enough for him to slip his tongue in. I ran my hands through his hair and tugged at it, this caused a slight moan to escape his mouth I smirked at this and continued causing more moans to slip from his throat.

His lips left mine for a second I whimpered slightly making him smirk, he moved some of my hair away from my neck and began nibbling and biting the skin almost immediately finding my soft spot, even after all these years he still remembered my turn on spots. He continued to bite and nibble at my neck making me moan like crazy slowly making his way down to my collar bones leaving love bites over my neck and collar bones.

"Enjoying leaving your mark?" I smirked making him grin mischievously.

"Yup, its to let other people know you're mine."

"Oh am I now?" I questioned raising my eyebrow.

"Only if you want to be?" He asked looking hopeful.

"Of course I will you dumb ass." He grinned and leaned in toward my ear.

"Now where were we?" He whispered seductively nibbling my earlobe. His lips attached themselves to my neck again causing strings of moans to flow out of my mouth, I ran my hands down his torso letting them linger at the hem of his shirt tugging at it slightly. He took the hint and pulled away for a second and pulled his shirt off, I began to grind on him feeling his bulge against my inner thigh.

“Lay down on the bed,” He instructed, I did as he said and lay on the bed. He then got on top of me and straddled my waist. His lips met mine again and I felt his hands slip under my shirt and run down my stomach, he pulled my shirt off and tossed it somewhere in the room. My hands moved down to his jeans, I fumbled with the button for a few seconds before finally popping it. He helped me in taking them off causing them to fall to the floor; the rest of our clothing soon followed the jeans.

He got between my legs and looked toward me seeing if I was okay to go forward, I nodded at him, he positioned himself at my entrance before sliding himself in me. I groaned in pleasure as he did this, he continued to thrust in and out of me letting out little grunts as he did so.

"Craig!" I groaned in pleasure. "Faster!" He did as I commanded and picked up his pace getting faster and harder, the faster and harder he got, the louder I became. He left love bites just above my boobs.

"Amber!" He groaned and I ran my fingers down his back digging them into his skin, I knew full well that it would leave some scratch marks down his back. I began to feel the familiar sensation in the pit of my stomach.

"Craig I'm gonna-"

"Scream my name as you cum!" He growled in my ear, kissing down my neck. I let out last few loud moans before I felt my orgasm wash over me.

"CRAIG EDWARD MABITT!" I screamed arching my back. I felt his thrusts become sloppier, I stopped him, he pulled out of me I kissed him deeply and wrapped my hands around his dick running them up and down, slowly at first then getting quicker as his moans became louder.

"AMBER!" He exclaimed as he came. He flopped beside me and pulled me close for a long passionate kiss. He wrapped the sheets around us wrapping his arm around my waist. I felt my eyes become heavy as sleep overwhelmed me. Just as I was about to fall asleep I heard Craig whisper.

"I love you Amber Radke."