Status: "Family isnt just blood, it's about who helped raise you and made you the person you are today..."

Darkened Hearts

Happy was never always a cold, blooded killer, well, not entirely. He wasnt as cold before. 17 years prior he ended up knocking up a crow eater, who practically threw the child at him to care for before fleeing. Happy didnt think the kid was his, until a DNA test proved otherwise. From day one, he learned how to become a father, with the help of his club, of course. One day she starts to become sickly and the club becomes like over bearing, protective uncles/aunts/grandparents.

Adelita Rayn Lowman, her name meaning noble in both Spanish and German origins. She grew up to love her family and friends, and anyone who met her, fell in live with her.

This story is not like my usual, happy endings and what not. This will have a HAPPY ending... Get it? HAHA? No? Just trying to defuse the tension, anyways, based on what you think, it could have somewhat of a happy ending, no pun intended this time.

*As always I own nothing but my OC
*Please comment, subscribe and recomened.
*Any questions, comments, concerns, message me.
*Enjoy, and aybe bring a box of tissues for the ending.

A/N: In this story the club is one big fucked up, happy family. No one hates eachother, well except Tigs who still cant stand Kozik, and other MC's that they have beef with, but no club member dies.