Status: New!!

His Assistant

Chapter Five

“Let me get this straight you haven’t had sex in two years!?” Carter exclaimed.

“Yeah, and to top it off he doesn’t want kids.” I told her taking a sip of my tea.

“You serious? Speaking of kids Jonathan wants them bad and wants to be married.” She said.

“He’s handsome what woman wouldn’t want him?” I questioned.

“He has a specific type and hasn’t found the right one.” She said.

“Last time you had sex?” I asked her.

“Day before yesterday, Jason wants a family.” Sjhe replied.

“How do you like it?” I asked grinning.

“nice and slow.” She said, “you?”

“I want something more like rough, the man being in control for once. Every time I had sex with Derek it was well, quite boring I wasn’t satisfied I had to fake it twice.” I replied.

Then we heard someone clear their throat and knock as well. We both looked at the door seeing Jonathan at the door smiling.

I got up then walked passed by him.

“you may leave early.” He told me.

“Thank you. I need to go to my lawyer’s office to file some paperwork.” I said then leaving.

He grabbed my arm then turned me to face him.

“eight thirty tonight.” He said.

“I almost forgot about it thank you.” I replied.

“You’re welcome” I heard him say.

After filing for divorce I went home and heard grunting coming from upstairs guest room. I peeked through the crack of the door. I saw a blonde riding my husband then I lost it. I went in our bedroom, I started packing my bags then left my rings in the bedroom. I walked out to my car throwing my bags in the trunk.

I went to the nearest hotel then got a room. I called Carter and told her everything. I was glad I filed and cried in the shower. I was starting to get ready for my date tonight. I felt like Jonathan was the one and he seemed like a great guy but underneath was something mysterious about him.

I slipped on the red dress that fit very snug on me that he brought for me. I slipped in the diamond earrings in my ears and put on the necklace as well. I slipped on some nude heels. I grabbed my clutch and headed to the office.

It was getting cold out and people were out having a good time it was a Friday. I walked into the building then I saw him coming out of the elevator and he had his mouth open.

“Hello Jonathan.” I said walking towards him my heels clicking with every step.

“You look stunning.” He told me.

“You ready to go?” I asked.

“Yes, I am.” He said.

He offered me his arm which I gladly accepted it. He led us outside and a man handed him his keys to his Maserati which was black. He opened the door for me and then got in the driver’s side.

He started up the car and got on the main road. We started talking about our goals in life and plans and things we wanted for the future. Which was we both wanted the same things.

“My divorce may get ugly and he may get ugly as well. He was always a jealous type when it came to other men but he couldn’t keep his dick in his pants.” I said.

“You can stay at my place in the guest bedroom if you want. I don’t mind.” He told me.

“Thank you for the offer.” I replied.

------------------

After our dinner which was filled with drinks and laughter. He showed me his nice house then he started kissing my neck.

“Just say you want me.” I moaned.

“I do.” He said.

“I’m all yours.” I replied, “have your way with me.”