Status: New!!

His Assistant

Chapter Seven

The hot water running down my back, relieving my sore muscles. I felt the cold air rush in then I was spun around seeing Jonathan naked. Then he gently pushed me against the wall and wrapped my legs around him.

“You’re such a filthy girl you know that.” He whispered in my ear.

“I know Daddy.” I whispered seductively in his ear nipping it.

Slowly he slid into me going deeper and deeper. Now it was his turn to moan. He continued to go deeper filling every inch of me. He starts to thrust into me savoring every thrust. A symphony of moans sound from us. He gets into a steady rhythm.

"You feel so good," he moaned through his lips softly.

I slowly let my hand slip down to touch my clit. He stops me.

“You naughty girl," He rasped as he started to rub my clit causing my legs to clamp around him tightly. I squirm with pleasure.

"Faster," I gasp wanting more.

My body shivers under his touch. My back arches back wanting more. I felt him go deeper and deeper, harder and harder.

"I'm cumming!" I shout.

He thrust into me even harder. I dig my nails into his back. He slams into me once or twice. My whole body shivers in pleasure as a warm pleasure riddled feeling spreads throughout my body. He leaned his forehead onto mine as chuckle heartily.

"You, naughty girl, got me all dirty now I have to shower again." He teases me as his breathing slowly comes back to normal.

"I guess it's a good thing you are in the shower than, isn't it?" I say playing into his teasing.

------------------

I was down getting dressed then walked downstairs to the kitchen. Then, my phone went off and it was a text from my dad.

Hey let me know when you’re heading out to Florida for your mother’s birthday.

I remembered my Dad’s birthday was in two days and decided to head out today. I left a note in my beautiful cursive handwriting for Jonathan and headed to the airport. I texted my dad saying I was heading out now. My dad was throwing her a great Gatsby party and my family had money.

When I arrived in Florida I was greeted by my dad and sister Carter.

“You made it where’s Derek?” She asked.

“One word. Divorce.” I said.

Dad didn’t looked shocked he never liked Derek anyways. I got a hotel and decided to sleep when I made it to the hotel.

The next day was mom’s party and everyone was setting up everything. I was getting ready for the party and was putting on some matte lipstick. I had my hair in finger waves and had my dress on.

I arrived at the event then I saw Derek at the party and he was wearing his wedding band. He saw me then I started walking away from his sight. The party was in full swing and i was wanting

“Nicole!” I heard him shout at me.

I was still walking from him then I saw Jonathan walk in the party looking around. then, I was spun around looking at Derek and he kissed me.

“Hello sweetheart.” He told me grinning.

I smiled then slapping him across the face.

“Why and the hell are you here!” I said loudly.

“Is this gentlemen bothering you?” I heard Jonathan ask.

I turned to look at Jonathan and he smiled at me.

“You must be Derek, I’m Jonathan Meyers.” He told him.

“Jonathan let’s go get a glass of champagne shall we?” I asked.

Jonathan offered me his arm and I took it.

“Thanks for saving me back there.” I told him.

“You are mine Nicole.” He said.

“I know that but as bad as you want to rip this dress off of me you’re going to have to wait Jonathan.” I replied.