Status: New!!

His Assistant

Chapter Eight

After the night with Nicole I felt so relieved of stress. Nothing like a night of hot sex to help rid yourself of a shot load of stress. She certainly knew what she was doing in the sheets and that was what I wanted. That was what I needed.

After a while of thinking I had decided to meet Nicole at her mother's party. Which was something I never did. I only wished to meet family members when I felt like I wanted to get serious. But for some reason I wanted to surprise. Maybe because I felt like she deserved it.

After arriving in Florida I bought myself a new suit and began getting ready for the party. It was a nice black suit and tie that was at least a thousand dollars worth. Before I went to seek Nicole, I got myself one of the best hotel suites and made sure it was sufficient.

The suite had a big California King bed and a nice jacuzzi tub in the room. The room split off into a nice livingroom that had a wooden table with matching chairs and a nice couch along with a big tv and a nice fridge with some alcoholic beverages.

I pulled up to the party and saw the great gas by theme of the party. I clearly was dressed in the wrong Era but I was okay with that. I just wanted to see Nicole. When I got through crowd of people I saw Nicole dressed in such a beautiful flapper dress. She was arguing with some man and I decided it would be a good time to come to the rescue.

"Is this gentleman bothering you?" I asked.

Nicole turned to look at me. I kept my intense stare on the man. "You must be Derek. I'm Jonathan Meyers."

Nicole quickly pulled my focus. "Come on, lets get a glass of champagne." She offered.

I held out my arm to offer to her and she gladly took it. We strolled through the people to the bar. She leaned on it, sipping her champagne so nonchalantly. After making it clear how I felt about her being mine she gave me smile.

"I know, but as bad as you want to rip this dress off me, you're going to have to wait." She replied.

I didn't really like the idea of waiting. I sent her a smile and leaned closer to her. "Maybe we don't have to wait." I whispered.

"What are you suggesting?" She whispered back.

"I have a fancy hotel room that I plan on sharing with you. All. Night. Long." I whispered as I pressed soft kisses to her neck.

She let out a quiet gasp and pulled away. "Jonathan I am at my mother's party." She replied.

I sent her a smile. "You'll have to forgive me. I just don't want to take my hands off you in that dress. I say we head to my hotel room for a temporary session and then get back to the party where you get to show me off as your super rich, hot boyfriend." I suggested.

Nicole gave me a look as if to say she was thinking about it. Before I knew it we were back at my hotel room with my lips pressed into hers. I wrapped her legs around my waist and pressed her back into the wall while the clothed erection prodded against her panties. There was so much I wanted to do to her. So many things I wanted to show her, but how did I show her with out freaking her out?

I set her down on the floor and pulled away from her delicious kisses. She suddenly looked very confused and irritated as if I thought she was doing something wrong. Which she totally wasn't. I put my hands on my waist and looked down at her.

"Nicole, I have something to tell you before we begin." I stated.

"What is it?" She asked.

"There are certain things I want to do. Need to do to get full satisfaction. I have a very big sexual appetite and I like to do things." I began to explain.

"Things?" She looked really worried.

I let out a sigh, and pulled out a black duffle bag from under the huge bed. She began to look scared and I felt guilty for making her nightmare come true. I unzipped the bag and pulled out the silky scarves cuffs. There were alot of other things but I wanted to introduce her slowly.

"These are scarf cuffs and I want to use them to tie you to the bed. It's what I like to do." I confessed.

She took them out of my hands and studied them. "They feel real soft." She commented.

"They won't hurt at all. I'm not going to fast for you am I?" I asked.

She liked up at me with curiosity in those eyes of her. She let out a sigh and twirled the scarves cuff in her hands as if to get a feel. I was nervous, afraid she would reject me. God only knew what was going on in that mind of hers.

She looked at the bed then back down at the cuffs. "I'm willing to try this if you promise me one thing." She offered.

"Anything." I replied.

"That you fuck me so good that it's worth it." She bit her bottom lip and I immediately felt myself fly into gear.

She accepted it and that made me even more horny