Status: New!!

His Assistant

Chapter Nine

I wasn’t in control, I was letting someone else be in control and it felt good. The sweat, the passion and the roughness was something I liked.

We arrived back at the party and Jonathan had his arm wrapped around my waist. He was showing people I was his property. The party was so much fun alongside of him and saw Derek glaring at us.

“I’ll go talk to him.” Jonathan told me then walking over.

“I’m going to head back to the hotel.” I said then kissing him.

I saw him walk over to my EX husband and I walked to my parents hugging them goodbye. My father walked me out to the car and I got in heading to the hotel. When I walked in the room I got out of the uncomfortable dress and took my hair down. I walked in the bathroom and started the shower. I relieved my muscles and stepped out of the shower and put on my robe. I walked out of the bathroom and slipped on my lingerie.

I laid down on the couch and then I heard someone open the door and shut it.

“Nicole!” Jonathan shouted.

“Yes.” I said.

“I’m gonna take a shower.” He replied.

“Okay.” I responded.

I saw one of his ties on the coffee table and picked it up. I had an idea and he was going to love it. I heard the shower turn off then I got up slowly walking to the door. The door opened revealing Jonathan in his boxers and he looked at me surprised. I kissed him and he picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist.

He laid me down on the bed then I flipped us over then using the tie as blind fold over his eyes. Then, I tied him up the bed and I ran my hands down his chest.

“What are you doing?” He asked.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about?” I questioned smiling.

I saw him smile and he pulled on the cuffs a little. I was going to have so much fun tonight and he didn’t have a clue. I started kissing his neck and he moaned.

“Tonight’s my turn Mr. Meyers.” I said seductively then nipping his ears.

“God, I love you.” He moaned.

I kissed him and then started kissing him down his chest.