Nope

Twinning

Image

“Away,” I said, glaring down at Sides’ blade.

I was sitting on his shoulder. He was walking me down to the brig.

Sunshine and Slater were trailing us. I don’t think Slater realized that I could feel, whenever she was around.

“You two can cease and desist your creeping,” I called back.

“I want to see this!” she yelled.

“I want you to fuck off!” I yelled back.

“How’d you even know I was here?” Nope. No clue about the sensing.

“Because I know that you’re a nosey little brat. Plus, Sides’ spark is balancing out, which happens with Mellow Yellow back there is around.”

“Mellow Yellow?”

“It’s a beverage,” I explained.

“Pit spawn,” Sunstreaker spat.

“Don’t you forget it,” I told him. “Now it would do you two well to leave.”

I knew Slater didn’t want to, but she and Sunstreaker did stop.

Once again, I found myself in front of the cell.

The bot, who had been laying on the berth sat up and came as close as the glass and energon bars would let him.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

I just stared for a moment. “Yeah, just a bruise, and a headache.”

“Sleep, Aspen?” he asked.

“I was little,” I muttered. I could say Aspen before I could say aspirin.

That caused Sides to freeze and me to get to the point.

“I need you to explain to me who you are, what you are, and how you came to be. Actually do that in reverse.”

“Currently, I’m a cybertronian.”

“And before?” Sides asked, coolly.

“I was human. Before I was… dead. I don’t know what I was, but I wasn’t alive. I existed, but it was like living again, but not. I think I was the only one, who knew that I was dead or the only one that I had met. Maybe I was the only one, who hadn’t come to terms with it, but everyone else was happy, and then one night I went to sleep-“

“You sleep, when you’re dead?”

“Life goes on. It just goes on better. Or it’s supposed to. I went to sleep. I had a dream, and this giant ass robot was talking to me. Telling me that I could have a second chance that she owed it to someone, Blake. She said that she owed to you. For doing her a favor for taking on some great responsibility. What are you? Spider man?”

“Holy shit,” I said, shocked. “Holy- Oh my fucking- “

“Blake?”

“Primus. She said that she was going to- I don’t”

A token of my thanks.

The voice in my head was all that I needed.

“Sides?”

“Yeah?”

“Let him out.”

“What?”

“Let. Him. Out.”

He wanted to protest, but he stopped. “Are you positive?”

I nodded.

He set me down and disabled the security.

“I’m actually rather surprised that they taught you how to do that,” I said, trying to lighten the situation for him.

“They didn’t,” he replied.

“That makes more sense,” I said.

The glass opened and the bars disappeared. I walked in, and the bot kneeled down.

We stood there stanring at each other for a moment, before I placed a hand on his plating, and immediately got shocked. It wasn’t severe. It was the same as when you accidently shock another person.

I yanked my hand back. “You fucker!” I hissed.

“Whoa! What the hell was that?”

“You shocked me.”

“No, but all my systems are showing repairs.”

“I’m the All Spark.”

“I thought it was a cube?”

“I’m the cube.”

“How are you the cube?”

“The same way you’re a cybertronian now. Primus. Speaking of Primus. Did she give you the holoform?” I asked.

“I guess. I wasn’t exactly given an instruction manual.”

“Finally!” I yelled. “Slater got a how to guide. I did not. Thought that was bullshit.”

“Of course she did. Well Slater is a little...”

I laughed.

He took the opportunity to transform. This time I was prepared for his holoform.

“You’re not gonna pass out on me again?” he asked, when he stood up.

I didn’t faint. I just stared at him for a minute. Seeing him, well his holoform, the idiot that I grew up with, got in trouble with, got in trouble because of, fought with, hugged, and cried with. I tackled him, and proceeded to beat the shit out of him.

“WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DYING ON ME?!” I screeched, punching him. “YOU IDIOT THEY WANTED ME! IF YOU HAD BEEN MORE PATIENT YOU WOULDN’T HAVE DIED! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO IMPATIENT?! DO YOU EVEN REALIZE WHAT THIS DID TO MOM?! TO DAD?! TO ME?! SLATER?! YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO DIE ON ME EVER AGAIN! EVER! EEEVVVVEEEERRRR! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!”

“Because that was totally my plan,” he said, rubbing his jaw. “Let me walk out and get fucking abducted. And what about you? I thought we agreed on no boyfriends?” he said looking at Sides.

Of course that would be the first thing he brings up. I knew there wasn’t going to be any hiding it from him. He was going to realize there was something there the second he saw us together.

“First off, I never agreed to that. Secondly, who says Sides is my boyfriend? You keep making assumptions Case, and you’re going to make an ass out of yourself.”

I thought about it. Sides and I were something, but I wasn’t exactly sure what that was.

“You would know.”

“Bastard,” I snipped.

“Bitch,” he returned.

“Two toned twat,” I said ruffling the red part of his hair.

“Blonde bimbo,” he returned.

We just looked at each other, before breaking into laughter, which turned into tears on my part.

Casey sighed, before pulling me into a hug. “What the hell am I going to do you?” he asked. I held on like my life depended on it. He was here. He was in my arms. My brother. My brother, who had been dropped off at my door step dead.

Sides looked between the two of us, a smirk on his plates.

“You two haven’t spoken a word out loud since you touched,” he said.

“We haven’t?” Casey and I asked at the same time.

“Nope,” Sides said.

I relented, allowing him sit up. Then I tackled him again, this time in a hug.

He squeezed me back, chuckling. “Bipolar much?” he asked.

“Shut up, before I go back to punching you,” I said.

When I calmed down, I wiped my eyes and looked at Sides. “Well Sideswipe, this is Casey, my twin. Case, this is Sideswipe.”

“Your boyfriend?” he asked.

I chewed the inside of my mouth. “Sides, what are we?” I asked.

He looked kind of caught off guard.

“Boyfriend sounds childish,” I said.

He nodded in agreement.

“You’re something though?” Case asked.

“Yes. Before you say anything, shut up.”

“Sides, I’m obligated by the older brother law to threaten to kill you if you hurt her.”

Sides scoffed.

“Alright. Let’s give Ratchet a heart attack,” I said. I gestured for Sides to pick me up. Instead he transformed down and opened the door.

“Let’s go. Casey, you better have good reflexes,” Sides said.