Truth, Lies and Bitchy Girls

Why are you here?

Ellen spent the whole of the next school day wondering why The Zacky Vengeance started talking to her of all people. No one ever talked to Ellen McAvey if they didn’t have to. So why did he?

The moment she arrived home, she ran upstairs and turned her laptop on. As soon as the desktop appeared, she clicked on MSN and signed in. Scanning through her contacts, there weren’t many so it didn’t take to long; she double clicked on an address and began to type.

Ellie Vengeance says: Yo =]

J & Z says: Oh no! Ellie’s been stolen and replaced by a gangsta!

Ellie Vengeance says: Wow, funny =/

J & Z says: Well I thought it was!

Ellie Vengeance says: You just keep thinking that ‘cause it’ll never be true.

J & Z says: Oi! Just ‘cause you don’t appreciate my humour doesn’t mean that other people don’t!

Ellie Vengeance says: I’m sure someone out there does. But with humour like that, I don’t.

J & Z says: Fine! But moving swiftly on, how are you?

Ellie Vengeance says: I’m okay. Been better though. How be you today?

J & Z says: I’m fine thanks. What be up with Ellie this fine day?

Ellie Vengeance says: Just the soundtrack of my life. Again.

J & Z says: The soundtrack of your life? Care to expand on that?

Ellie Vengeance says: My parents. Arguing.

J & Z says: Ah. Right. I’m guessing everything ain’t too peachy between them then?

Ellie Vengeance says: No everything isn’t peachy. It’s far from that. And don’t I know it? I’ve gotta get outta here.

J & Z says: Where you gonna go?

Ellie Vengeance says: I don’t know. Maybe the beach or a park bench? But I can’t stay in this house much longer.

J & Z says: The beach? So you live on the coast….intriguing.

Ellie Vengeance says: I do indeed live on the coast. The best part of the coast as I think you will agree.

J & Z says: You live in Huntington?!

Ellie Vengeance says: Indeed I do. Like I said, the best bit of the coast. But I’ve really gotta get outta here now. I’ll talk to you later. Au revoir *waves*

J & Z says: Cya Ellie

Ellie Vengeance has signed out.

Zacky leaned back in his chair and sighed. Suddenly it hit him. She lives in Huntington too! He had to go see her. If only just to satisfy his curiosity. She said she was going to the beach didn’t she? Without a second thought, he got up and strode out of the front door and down to the beach front as quickly as possible.

He had a vague idea of what she looked like from her picture. It’s wasn’t until he saw her sat by herself on the golden sands that he realised how beautiful she was. Gathering all his courage he walked up behind her and cleared his throat. Him doing this startled her and he immediately apologised.

“Holy shit! Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you!

“It’s okay.” She replied before she turned around. As she did, a look of shock overcame her previous expression. “Holy mother of fuck! Zacky Vengeance!”

“Yo, keep it down. I may live here but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t loadsa groupies stalking me!” He laughed.

“Aaand, there’s that ego again.” She replied, rolling her eyes.

“What ego?” He questioned. She just raised one of her eyebrows. “Okay, I may have a slight ego.” He admitted.

“Slight? Stop lying to yourself.” She giggled.

“Fine! But at least my ego isn’t as big as Elwin’s.” He retorted,

“That is very true.”

“Indeed it is dear Ellie.” He said.

“Dear Ellie? Okay, never heard that one before.” She replied, slightly confused.

“Intriguing….”

“It is. And so is the reason, which I am yet to discover, as to why you’re here. Talking to a loser like me.” She sighed, looking at her shoes.

“Ellie, look at me. Ellie, I’m here ‘cause I wanna help you.” He admitted. She looked up and observed him for a moment.

“Why’d you wanna help me?”

“Because although I hardly know you, I know you deserve a better life than you’ve got at the moment.” He confessed and she smiled slightly.

“So there is more to you than just the ego then.” She giggled.

“Well obviously, if there wasn’t, then why would I be here talking to you right now?”

“You have a point there dear Zachary.” She laughed when she saw the look of shock on his face after she called him Zachary. “So you don’t like your real name?”

“No I don’t. I hate it with a passion. But moving on from that…..how did you end up with such a low self esteem that you think you’re a loser?” He questioned.

“You really wanna know?” She enquired.

“If I didn’t then why did I ask?”

“You have a point.” She said, before she launched into the story of her road to depression.