Status: Disclaimer: This is a Fanfic where I use Star Wars The Clone Wars TV series and my original characters and or ideas. I do not know any Star Wars content except for my own characters I create...

Sith Revelation

Chapter 2: This is a Warm up

The battle was a loss. The Republic was almost defeated, but then Republic reinforcements showed up overpowering us. It was a three on two battle, but then that changed to a three on six when the Republic got reinforcements. Grievous’ command ship was blowing up, and I saw his ship blast out of the hanger bay. I followed behind him, as Republic forces pursued us firing everything at us trying to destroy us. I contacted Grievous, “Any more bright ideas, general of the great battle plans?” I snapped at him falling back behind a pursuing fighter shooting it down.

“Yes, I’ll fly down under everyone you fly over. We will engage them at the same time.”

I pondered his plan it was risky, but it might just work. I pulled up flying upside down passing all of the fighters. When I looked Grievous's ship jumped into hyperspace leaving me with a whole Republic armada trying to shoot me down. “How many times is that going to happen till I get it through my thick skull?” I asked myself flying straight for the main command ship. The ships and fighter fired at me, and I was dodging to the best of my abilities. I took a turbo laser to my wing smoke, and sparks bellowed from the hole. I got hit again, but from two fighters hitting my right engine.

“Sir we are losing all lateral controls, and our deflector shields are disabled.” The commando droid said.

Every blue holo and screen started to turn red, and flashing yellow warning signs. I was closing on the bridge fast. I tried to use the controls, but they were not responding. I used the force to turn my ship just in time to fly straight between the bridge gap. “Destroyer set a course straight for somewhere.” I ordered

“Where sir?” The droid asked

“Anywhere that is not here!” I said as we got shot again this time the other wing that got hit billowing out smoke. We jumped into hyperspace avoiding another hit that would have destroyed the ship. I hit the side of the cockpit the glass cracking a bit, “Blast it Grevious you shall pay dearly for this next time we meet!” I was furious this ship was basically disabled, far beyond repair. This ship was my only one left not destroyed by the Republic, but that had changed rather quickly. We came out of hyperspace near what looked to be a greenish moon. The ship started to be pulled toward it. A siren started going off repeatedly, “What going on?!” I asked trying to divert the course my ship was heading in.

“Sir we are caught in the moon’s gravity well, and the ship can not pull out. We need the engines to divert our current course, and they’re knocked out.” The destroyer droid said

“Then get ready for a crash landing!” I said as we began to take on a fiery aura. The glass of the cockpit began to crack. “Will this hold for reentry?” I said trying to hold the cockpit together in a hopeless attempt. Suddenly the wing broke off spiraling out of control away from the ship, and so did the right engine.

“The odds are split. It could or it could not.” The commando said The ship broke through the atmosphere in minutes.

“We’re picking up speed, and fast!” I said as another big crack shot through the cockpit glass. We passed through some thick clouds, and a beachfront was approaching us fast. I pressed a button hoping to eject from the ship, but nothing happened. I kept pressing the button as if it would result in a different outcome.

“Sir when we were fighting the ship had taken severe damage, and some systems are totally offline.”

“Of course why wouldn’t they work.” I muttered to myself pushing on the cockpit glass trying to pry it open, but the wind resistance was keeping it shut. I looked back at the outside, as approached the beach. I put my hands on the front console hoping the keep myself steady. I slammed into the water, but skidded across it slamming into the beach hard. I was whipped forward then I was slammed back into the seat as we came to a groaning halt. My vision was fuzzy, and a sharp ring bounced around in my head. I shook my head trying to steady my vision and get rid of the ringing. I looked at my droids to see that they were destroyed in the crash. Sparks sputtered around me from bother the droids and electronics of the destroyed fighter. I released my safety belts holding to the seat with a audible click. I tried to push open the canopy of the cockpit, but it didn’t move an inch. ( I don’t have time for this! ) I thought to myself trying to charge up a force push to shatter the canopy open. When I released it the canopy flew up into the air crashing against a tree with a clang before it flew into the forest disappearing. I held my head as my vision began to spin. I hopped out of the ship looking around I stumbled for a bit as I fell to my hands and knees as I became light headed. I was on a beach, and not to far off was a dense and lush forest. I clenched my fist taking hold of cold sand. The sun was about to set, so daylight was running out. “Destroyer where are-” I cut myself off remembering that the droids were destroyed, “There’s gotta be some type of civilization somewhere.” I got up shakily stumbling into the forest. With the daylight dwindling, and the thick shade of the forest made it very hard to see sometimes. I wanted to use my helmet’s night vision, but there was too much light for me to see properly. I walked around the forest for hours not finding a trace of sapient life, or civilization for that matter. I was about to give up what seemed to be a fruitless task until I felt something. It was like a someone was whispering, but I couldn’t make out what they were saying. I stopped walking I tried to focus on the force trying to locate where it was, but it as soon as it appeared it was gone, “I need to find whoever, or whatever had the force with them. However they could be aligned with the Jedi and I do not need that. But then again there will be fighting…” I muttered to myself grinning at the last part. I began to walk in a random direction that I felt would lead to my force user on this moon. The air became colder, and the light began to dimed further until it was almost impossible to see. My vision all of a sudden glew a green as everything materialized around me in shades of green. I took in and released breaths, they formed in front of me as a mist. All I could hear was my robotic breathing, the cold wind blowing around, and the wildlife here and there. Then I heard a twig snap. I whipped toward the sound igniting my main lightsaber. It illuminated my surroundings with light green almost white light. A slender shadow bolted, and I gave chase. I could feel the power that the figure held, but they never stopped running. (Maybe this person doesn’t know what power they have… or maybe they’re insecure of their power…. this may play in my advantage.) I continued the chase until I saw a hut that the figure must be running to. When we reached the hut I used the force to push the figure to the ground. When I closed the distance in a few large strides. My boots thumped on the ground and my body moved with a sound of clanking chains as the lightsabers, around my belt, connected with my metal frame. I loomed over the prone figure it tried to crawl away, but I grabbed its leg pulling it back with a menacing snarl. I grabbed the figure finding that they were in a cloak. I ripped the cloak off the person finding that it was a girl who was maybe about fourteen or a bit older. She was thrashing around trying to get out of my grasp. She looked at me as if I was some type of animal, but I’m not an animal…. I’m a monster. I growled in her face trying to sense if she was the one I sensed. Bright pale light began to claw its way through the trees. My night vision deactivated as I was able to see without it.

“Take your hands off her!” I heard a man demand. I looked to the hut’s entrance to see a man in a tan robe.

I put my lightsaber to her face the small blades on the lightsaber pressed against her face. The girl eyes widened with fear know what the gesture meant. “What if I killed her? What are you going to do Jedi?” I growled tightening my grip on her neck causing her to cough. The man threw his cloak off, and ignited his blue single bladed lightsaber. I dropped the girl, she let out a fury of coughs as her lungs struggled to take in big breaths of life giving air. I sent a small shock of lightning into her, and she let out a shriek of pain. The man leaped through the air letting out a war cry. I brought up my lightsaber to block his swing easily. I shoved him away sending a force push with the shove. He flew slamming against the ground with a pained grunt. I rushed him bring my lightsaber down hard on him, but he was able to block it…. barely. He force pushed me away, my boots slid across the dirt. I chuckled darkly preparing for the fight. We rushed each other locking lightsabers I threw a punch to his gut with my metal fist. He coughed up some blood on my armor. I then put more force on my lightsaber making it scrap his shoulder. He cried out in pain as the blade burned through his robe, and into his flesh. I kept pushing the blade down until the man pushed me off with his last effort of strength. I lunged forward grabbing him by his face throwing him against a tree. I looked at him he was holding his left shoulder, and he was clearly outmatched, as he slowly got up panting. “This ‘fight’ you're putting up is not challenging me at all. You're boring me Jedi I should just fry you here and now, but why don’t I try a different approach.” I said gripping him with the force. I brought him to me grabbing him and slammed him to the ground. As his body bounced off the ground I grabbed him again throwing him against some trees, which broke on impact, then I threw him against the hut. I pick his broken body up he looked at the girl. I pulled him closer, “You lied to her, but she doesn’t know that does she?” I asked him purposely loud enough so she could hear me. He punched my helmet a low metallic ting echoed, he screamed in pain clutching his fist.

She looked at him with a look of confusion, and I saw some doubt, “What is he talking about?” she asked trying to hold some tears back.

He was about to answer, but I shoved my clawed hand into his shoulder wound. He cried out in agony, as I ripped his arm clean off. The blades on my fingers were stained in glistening crimson liquid I then threw him to the ground. I reignited my lightsaber. Some drops of rain began to fall, and as they dropped on my lightsaber blade it let out a high sizzling whine. I slowly began to walk towards him ever so slowly like a predator stalking its wounded prey. He tried to grab his lightsaber, but I kicked it away from his reach. I raised my lightsaber over my head reading to impale him right there, but then a question came to my mind. “Where is your master?” I demanded stomping on his hand, which shattered under my boot, “I sensed someone far more powerful than you here! Your pathetic where is your MASTER!”

He chuckled, “The darkside has clouded your mind. If you kill me you will not be giving me death, but you will make me one with the force. There is no death only… the force.” he said weakly as I kicked him.

This time it was me who began to laugh hysterically like I was insane. My metallic laugh rang through the clearing, “I can promise you this Jedi there is death in what I bring!” I brought down my lightsaber, but then lightning hit me. I fell to my knees, as the lightning arced through me supercharging itself as it ricocheted off my metal body. My breathing became terribly strained, and more difficult to do. I pushed myself up trying to recalibrate my breathing. I looked for the person who shocked me, but my eyes only fell on the girl who was kneeling in front of the Jedi trying to help him into a sitting position. I angrily stalked over grabbing the girl by her throat she let out a yelp, and held onto my wrist trying to release my grip on her. I threw her to the ground a growl emanating from the back of my throat. I stomped on the Jedi placing him back onto the dirt ground as he tried to get up. I could of just snapped his neck right there, but I restrained myself. I turned to the girl, “Why is it that you brought me to my knees with the a mire shard, a small piece of the darkside, but your master couldn’t even land a hit on me even though he has had so, so, so much more time in the lightside?” I asked looking into her ice blue eyes, which were clouded by doubt, fear, and sorrow.

Then the Jedi spoke up coughing, “Don’t listen to his lies Alexandria! The darkside-”

I asked her again walking over to her putting my hands on her shoulders gently, cutting off the Jedi, “Are they really tricks? Your master lies there broken, and yet you stand here undamaged when you tap into the darkside? How can you explain it if I’m lying? The darkside is far superior to the light. As you just did in front of your own eyes!” I moved closer to her I tapped on my metal chest, “I did not chose to be this metal nightmare the ‘Jedi’ made me into it. I can’t even take off this mask unless I run the risk of killing mysel-”

This time I was cut off by the jedi, “Alexandria he is trying to deceive you! The creature he has become was his doing, and the jedi-!” I picked him up with the force He clutched at his throat. He gasped for air, but I knew he wasn’t going to die.

I turned to the girl again, “Do you believe him? He’s the one telling you lies do you honestly think I wanted this for myself? If what he saying is true why didn’t I just put on armor, and this helmet. Why would I constrict myself to this suit when there is a way easier alternatives?” I handed her my lightsaber closing her hand around the hilt. “I give you a choice, you can strike me down and continue you live in your lies in mystery, in restraint. But what if I’m telling the truth? Or you can strike your master down in his lies and never live in lies ever again. You can come with me, and train to be a Sith, and then all will become clear. I will not fight if you chose to kill me. I will not strike at you.” I backed away a little so that her master and I were side by side. She looked at me, and then back to her father. Her eyes dart from me to him. her mind racing trying to decide. He was trying to protest, but my force grip held strong allowing him to breath, but not talk. She turned not the lightsaber still seeming to try and decide a choice. I saw her raise the blade, and then it came down.