Status: Disclaimer: This is a Fanfic where I use Star Wars The Clone Wars TV series and my original characters and or ideas. I do not know any Star Wars content except for my own characters I create...

Sith Revelation

Chapter 7: Shadow of Malevolence Within

I growled in pain as my back burned as I could feel cold liquid trickle down my back. My back burned from the constant punishment of a whip as I stood chained against a wall. “I want you to speak of what you’ve done slave.” The Master’s slave warden spat as I heard him pull his electric whip taught. My body shook and spasmed with pain and yellow sparks.

I could hear a woman off to my side cry and wailing. Her sobs were familiar; they were motherly. I gritted my teeth. “I did nothing to the Master’s daugh-” I was cut off as the whip burned my back as I spamed falling to my knees.

“Idiot, sir the little beast won’t admit to his guilt.” The slave warden said as I heard his whip shut down.

“There nothing for me to confess.” I growled. I rose from the ground my voice wavering as my body shuddered in pain. “You can break me all you want, but I- I wi- I will not be put down for false charges. Especially not from some brat who didn’t get her way.” My voice shook with my nerves every word I spoke. I turned to stare at the Warden, only to shrink away from his gase. “I won’t.” I squeaked shaking.

“You have some nerve, I guess your mother did teach you want they did on Zygerria. You are supposed to obey!” another sharp pain shot through my back as I gritted my teeth, and squeezed my eyes in pain. “You will obey! Obey!” The slave warden shouted at me again, and again. Each word was punctuated by a painful strike.

*****************************************************************************

I jolted awake as I pushed myself up. A soft beeping , before slowing into a steady rhythm. A medical droid tried to push me back down, but I pushed him away. “Disconnect and close me up.” I growled as I looked down to my torso. To see a cavity full of fused flesh and circuity. Wires and metal fused harshly together alongside irritated and burt flesh and barely visible organs. As the medical droid took out the wires and tubes going into my body, metal ribs began to close and seal, hiding my burnt cybernetic and flesh insides. Once I was sure I would spill out, I got up pushing the medical droid aside.

“General I believe I should run-” I cut the medical droid off with a low growl. I slammed the last metal rib in place, which had not locked properly.

“I’m fine.” I said as I walked out of the medical bay. However before I left I saw a mirror reflect my back. My armor and chard skin, was now embroidered with a purple and black lightning scare. The metallic spine and the electronics on it were busted and singed. Furthermore a large screen, that normal glowed red and yellow was black and splattered with white cracks. I growled in anger as I punched the wall, a large dent appearing on the wall. I grabbed my armor as I stomped out of medical. I heard the faint whirring of the plasma rotters. “Great, Grievous has this bucket spotted, and he runs headlong into another battle.” I said to myself as I stepped onto one of the trains running through the ship. “Take me to the bridge.” I ordered as the rail jet took off. I click the last piece of armor into place as I faintly heard static, I shook my head trying to clear it as my helmet sealed around my neck. My head throbbed as I clutched the side of my helmet. I grunted in pain as another bout of pain shot through my skull. I shook my head, and I swore I heard a voice call out to me. I whipped around lightsabers in hand. As soon as the pain started, it was gone. I grunted in anger as I holstered my lightsabers. The rail jet slowed as I stepped off making my way to the bridge.

“What’s taking so long?” I heard General Grievous snarl faintly as I entered the bridge, “I want to get there before too many wounded clones escape!”

“Sorry, sir.” a B1 battle droid said, “The navi-computer has had to calculate a complex course around a large nebula near the medical station.”

Grievous snarled, “They told me this ship was fast.”

“This brute of a ship is fast, but the distance is still a distance. Maybe if you were a better pilot or crazy you could go through the nebula. Then again your more of the latter if you go through it.” I said as I came into Grievous’ view. He stared daggers at me, his yellow eyes borrowing into me. “No thanks to you, rust bucket”

“You were supposed to make sure there were no survivors.” Grievous growled at me clasping his hands behind his back.

“Kind of hard to assure that, when there is incoming friendly fire.” I spat crossing my hands across my chest, “Thanks for that by the way, you hit me.” Grievous growled at me as I saw my apprentice staring off into the hyperspace tunnel. Grievous said something, but I didn’t listen as I walked over to my apprentice standing next to her. “You alright?” I asked my voice barely above a whisper. Alexandria said nothing, as if she didn’t hear me. I nudged her with my side clearing my throat.

“W- wha- what.” she blurted softly her yellow blue eyes falling onto me, “Master you’re alright.” she said more than she asked.

“Yes, I’m more pissed off than anything.” I whispered

“Sir, the navi-computer indicates we only have one parsec to go.” A B1 battle droid, sitting next to Grevious, reported. I turned to listen further.

“Good, we will maximize our casualties with this attack.” Grievous said happily.

“General, there’s an incoming transmission from Count Dooku.”

The holocommunicator whirred as a blue hologram of Count Dooku appeared. “I have received intelligence from Lord Sidious.” Dooku said emotionlessly, “The Republic has launched a small strike force to attack the Malevolence.”

“Let them come.” Grievous challenged closing his fists in front of him. “Our ship is unstoppable.”

“Yeah, because your track record with him is stunning.” I muttered sarcastically

“Skywalker is leading the mission. Do not underestimate him.” Count Dooku warned his eyes narrowing in anger.

“Hah!” Grievous laughed, “I assure you, Count, if anything, it is Skywalker who will underestimate this ship and its power!”

I shook my head, “I’ll try to make sure he doesn’t lose this ‘unstoppable ship’ Count.” I said walking next to Grevious.

We came out of hyperspace, as I went to stand next to my apprentice. “A squadron of Republic fighters is approaching.” a B1 battle droid reported.

“Skywalker!” General Grievous spat, “Launched fighters and bring the ship around.”

“There are several medical transports surrounding the station.” a B1 battle droid stated.

I looked at the medical station seeing medical transports detaching from the medical station. “Target the transports first. I want every single ship destroyed.” Grievous growled.

“Roger, roger.” The B1 battle droid said nodding his tan head. Right after the order was received the droid began pressing button on their consoles. I soon heard as the plasma rotters spun up and soon a purple and white ring shot off flying toward the medical transports, which was followed up with the guns of the Malevolence firing.

“Grievous don’t forget about Anakin’s squadron! I can think of only two targets he would be going after. One is this bridge, and the other is the ION cannon, and if I know Skywalker he’s going to try and hit the bridge. If either of us are killed they will completely change the tide of this war.” I warned, turning away from the window to look at him.

“Hah! This is too easy.” Grievous chuckled

“Send those fighters to take those Y-wings head on! I want them all destroyed before they even reach the Malevolence.” I ordered looking over a B1’s shoulder to stare at the radar. “Try to have the Vulture droids swarm them, and stay away from the ball turrets on the Y-wings.” I said over my shoulder to another droid.

“Charge the ION cannon and prepare to fire!” Grievous ordered raising his fist.

“But sir, our fighter’s will be caught in the blast.” A B1 battle droid said as he turned around to look at Grievous.

“Fire at my command.” General Grievous roared.

“What the hell are you thinking?!” I shouted.

Before I could say anything else Grievous gave the command, “Fire.”

“Grievous you idiot!” I spat at him as I looked to the space following the ring. My vision zoomed in as I could see the Y-wings, suddenly then began to fly upwards, Grievous began to cackle. One of the Y-wings’ engines burst into flame as I saw it begin to fall, taking another Y-wing out. I looked back to the top of the ring to see seven of the Y-wings just get over the ION ring. The ring had hit a few of the Y-wings, however it had hit all of our fighters as well. My vision returned to normal as I spun to face Grievous, “Great shot General,” I growled sarcastically, “You hit all of our fighters, and took out a few Y-wings.”

“Focus all the guns on those Y-wings, they’re still a major threat. Intensify all firepower on those bombers, I don’t want a single one getting through.” I demanded, more than ordered. Grievous snarled at me as I stared him down, “Don’t worry I’ll clean up the mess you made, you souped up gonk droid. Don’t you dare say I do not have the power to command this ship.” I peeked at the radar to see the Y-wings about to reach the bow of the Malevolence. “Intensify forward firepower.”

“Sir, the enemy fighters are closing.” a B1 battle droid said, as Grievous turned to look at the droid.

“Let them come.” General Grievous said as he closed his hand into a fist in front of him. Prepare the ION cannon. First, we will destroy the medical station. The-”

I cut grievous off as I looked at him quizzically, the look useless under my helmet, “Are you malfunctioning?!”

“Then we will finish off Skywalker.” Grievous finished growling at me.

“I have a bad feeling about this.” a B1 battle droid next to me said.

“I concur.” I muttered as I crossed my hand across my chest, “The Y-wings are still the bigger threat.” The ship was already in motion to follow Grievous’ orders. “Keep the guns on Skywalker.”

Soon after I heard another B1 battle droid speak up, “ION cannon ready.” The B1 battle droid’s console was wiring and beeping as he looked up, “Station has been targeted.”

“Start the ION cannon acceleration.” Grievous ordered

“Where are those Y-wings?” I asked no one in particular.

“Still heading towards the bridge General Grim, they have broken past the guns.” a B1 battle droid answered.

“Gah, they’re going to bomb us we need to get out of here, Grievous we have to move.” I said matter-of-factly turning to leave.

When I hit the door I heard the same battle droid speak up again, “General Grim, the Y-wings have just over shot the bridge and are circling around.”

“Huh?” I blurted as I rushed back over to the B1 battle droid.

“ION cannon 75% charged.” Another B1 battle droid said.

“What is he doing?” I muttered to myself as I stared at the red blips flying away from the bridge and toward the guns.

“Hurry!” Grievous snarled impatiently. I saw the blips hit the midpoint of the ship near the primary gun.

“The second target.” I said slowly as my eyes widened in realization. “Grievous!” Suddenly the ship rumbled and rocket as we were all almost thrown off our feet.

“Fire!” Grievous shouted.

“NO! Discharge it-” I was cut off by a shrill screech as two giant explosions rocked the ship and we all fell to the ground. “You idiot!”

“Damage report!” Both Grievous and I demanded.

“We’ve lost both primary weapons.” a B1 battle droid reported.

“The hyperdrive has been disabled.” the B1 battle droid next to the other droid also reported.

“Impossible!” Grievous roared.

“General, we are picking up three Republic warships entering the system.” A B1 battle droid reported turning to look a General Grievous.

“So much for unstoppable, we didn’t factor in our incompetent General.” I growled under my breath as I slammed my fist into the wall, “Thanks to you I have to clean up an even bigger mess. Grievous they may have disabled us, but we can not allow this ship or us to be captured or destroyed.”

“Agh!” Grievous snarled, “Full retreat. Make for Separatist space.” Grievous narrowed his eyes in anger.

“Get us out of here as fast as possible, we ‘unfortunately’ lost all of our fighters and a completely and unavoidable accident.” I snarled at Grievous my words drenched in a cocktail of sarcasm and venom.