Status: Co-Write|Original Slash|Active|Regular Updates

Ticking Time Bomb

Chris

Gripping the cold bottle of beer, I held, I replied Micha’s words in my head. I couldn’t believe that he slept with Raiden, my Raiden. Even though we were friends, and thanks to him I was a Sinner, I wanted to break his jaw for even looking at Raiden.

“Damn, Chris! You are going to break that bottle if you keep strangling it. What’s the matter anyways?” Mike asked as he sat next to me in the diner’s booth.

Ride to Dine was located outside the town, where the club was situated. The Sinners MC were the owners, and it meant that every member could eat for free. Mike loved the place more than anyone. Not only because he got a free meal out of the deal, but also because he was in love with the main waitress, who happened to be the president’s daughter.

“Just waiting for Micah to arrive,” I simply responded, not giving a lot of details. Mike knew about my sexual preferences, and he knew about Raiden, but he still needed to learn the whole story. Talking about Raiden was something I didn’t like doing, because I had to think about him, and it hurt every time.

“Shit, here she comes!” Mike said nervously, looking at Jessica, the waitress he so desperately wanted. I shook my head laughing and nod my head in her presence.

“Hi boys!” she greeted, showing her perfect teeth.
“Hey Jess, how is school going?” I asked, not looking at Mike, who I knew had to be staring at her.

“College is hard, but it is going great.”

“Will it be the same?” she added. Mike and I nodded our heads. She left towards the kitchen as I laughed at Mike’s actions.

“That’s your death wish right there. You know Jonas will never have one of the brothers get with his daughter, so keep dreaming, because you aren’t fucking her,” I explained, pointing at Jess.

“I am going…” Mike said before he was interrupted by Micah, who entered the diner.

“Hey guys!”

Seeing him, made me rage in fury, knowing that he had his hands all over Raiden. I didn’t think twice. Anger got the best of me at that moment. I stood up from the booth, and in a second, I punched Micah in the face. Wanting to do it again, I slammed my fist towards him, when Mike stopped me.

Everyone in the diner was staring.

“Everything is fine folks. Just a misunderstanding,” Mike said, trying to calm the tension in the restaurant.

“Fuck…that hurt! I knew it was coming, but I wasn’t prepared,” Micha said, caressing his jaw. “I am sorry, man. I didn’t know he was that Raiden when I met him. The only reason I found out was because he saw a picture of us in my apartment,” Micah explained, pointing between him and me.

“I am not sorry I did that, but I am sorry,” I said, looking at the confuse expression on Micha’s face.

“I am not making sense, am I?” I asked, laughing a bit. Both Mike and Micah nodded, and we all sat around the booth.

“Is everything alright?” Jess asked nervously. I nodded my head. “Everything is fine, Precious. Please, can you bring some ice for my friend here?” Mike said, smirking at Jess, who blushed and nodded her head.

“Are you ok, man?” Mike asked Micah, who nodded his head.

“Like I said. I didn’t know he was the Raiden you so much spoke about. It just happened. He left in a hurry though and forgot his cellphone at my place. I don’t know where he lives, we didn’t do much talking, you know,” Micah said, smirking. It made me angrier. He didn’t have to be an ass about it.

“I swear, I am going to fucking kill you if you keep smirking like that. I know you are only doing it to make me angry,” I snapped at Micah.

“Alright, alright. I will stop. Anyways, here is the phone. It’s locked, so I couldn’t get an address or anything to give it back to Raiden. I thought maybe you could do it,” Micah rejoiced.

I grabbed his phone. It was locked with a number password. I thought about many possibilities, including his birthday, but I had no luck.

“He told me to tell you that he loves you and that life without you is not the same. He seemed pretty sincere about it, too,” Micah said as I kept trying to unlock the phone.

His words went straight to my heart. I loved him too. For some reason, I thought he had forgotten about me completely, since he chose Andy’s side over mine. It made me have mix feelings about the whole situation. A lot of questions ran in my mind. If he was with Andy, why did he sleep with Micah? Why did he choose Andy over me if he was not being faithful to him?
The more questions I came up with, the more confused I got. Finally, I decided to insert the only number I didn’t even thought he was going to use to lock his phone. 1031, my birthday

As soon as I unlocked it, I saw a picture of Raiden and me in the background. It reminded me of the good times we used to have. I checked the texts he had from Andy and my heart almost stopped. In every single text, Andy showed how dangerous he was. He was threatening Raiden in the worst way possible. Knowing how serious the situation was, I decided to pay dear old Andy a little visit. I needed to make sure Raiden was alright.

“I have to go!” I said, standing from the booth, leaving Micah and Mike with questions not answered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh wow! What do you think Chris is going to do? What will happened if he goes to Andy and Raiden's place?

Please, let us know what you think.

Love Always,
Christie