Status: Co-Write|Original Slash|Active|Regular Updates

Ticking Time Bomb

Raiden/Andy

I groaned as the sunlight hit my sensitive eyes and turned away from the window. Memories from last night surfaced in my cloudy mind and the reality of what I had done sunk in. I had cheated on Andy and I didn’t feel the least bit guilty. I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes as the guy from last night was typing away on the computer.

“There’s tylenol and water on the nightstand next to you, if you are suffering anything like I was it will help,” he said as he spun around in the desk chair.

I muttered a quiet thank you before taking the Tylenol and chugging the water. I got out of bed while holding my head and looked around for my clothes. I found them folded and laying on top of Micah's dresser. I started getting dressed when I noticed the picture of him and Chris at what looks to be a bar laughing. I picked up the photo frame and looked at it.

“How do you know Chris?” I asked as I looked over at him.

“Hm? Oh, I used to be a member of Sinners MC. He wanted to join so we hung out and I took him to a lot of my favorite places and introduced him to the right people. How do you know him?” Micah asked in return.

“He is, was, my best friend,” I replied with an ache in my heart.

“Holy shit, you’re Raiden as in Chris's Raiden. He told me a lot about you, man I gotta tell Chris about this. I'm talking to him right now,” Micah said as he turned back to the computer and I froze.

“Can you tell him that I love him and life isn’t the same without him?” I asked quietly.

“Yeah.” Micah said as he messaged Chris about fucking me, “what happ-“ He was about to ask but I ran out of the apartment.

I kept running until I was far enough away that I could sit down and cry. I cheated on Andy, fucked one of Chris's friends, and when I go home it can’t be good. I didn’t know what else to do and contemplated killing myself by walking into traffic, but I don’t think I could bring myself to do it. I needed to just go home and face whatever Andy had waiting for me. I picked myself up and walked home from wherever I was at.

When I walked into my house it was silent, I hoped Andy had gone to work so I could prepare myself for his attack, but I wasn’t that lucky. I walked into the living room where Andy was sitting on the couch with a knife on the coffee table in front of him. I was terrified as I walked over to him and sat on my knees in front of him. He reached out and grabbed my throat as hard as he could.

He looked me in the eyes with a hateful glare, “where were you last night?” Andy asked as he released my throat.

I started crying as I looked down at the floor, “I was at another mans house, I cheated on you and I'm so sorry. I went drinking and I know I shouldn’t have, but I did. Please don’t kill me Andy,” I begged as I looked up at him.

“You’re a disgusting whore,” Andy snarled as he hit the side of my head as hard as he could. I couldn’t keep my eyes open as I passed out.

-
I looked down at Raiden's unconscious body and knew he had to be punished severely for this betrayal. I’ve been nothing but nice to him, but now I see that was a mistake. I grabbed him by the ankles and dragged him into our spare bedroom in the back. I stripped him naked and searched the closet for the box of handcuffs, rope, lube, ect. I found it and pulled out a pair of handcuffs that were too small for Raiden’s wrist, but they would be the perfect size for this. I put the handcuff on Raiden's wrist and let it crush his wrist as I tightened it. I wrapped the cuffs through a slot in our old radiator that no longer functioned before tightening them around his other wrist as well.

I kicked Raiden hard in his stomach, “wake up,” I said harshly as I waited for his eyes to fully open.

“I’ve decided on your punishment. You will go one week without food or water and we are no longer a couple, you will be nothing more than a servant to me and I your master, do you understand?” I asked as I stepped on his leg.

“Yes, master. I understand the conditions and understand that I deserve this,” Raiden said with a shaky voice.

I smirked before walking towards the door, “You will get one bathroom break a day. Don’t waste it,” I said as I walked out after turning off the light and closing the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Andy has officially branched into full-blown sociopath. Now that he doesn't care about Raiden anymore, what will he be willing to do to him? Guess you will have to keep reading to find out.

Don't forget to welcome my awesome Co-writer back! She had to take a long break but now she's back and ready to write!

- Madame