Status: Co-Write|Original Slash|Active|Regular Updates

Ticking Time Bomb

Raiden

I’ve been chained since Andy knocked me out and it’s given me some time to think. I’ve thought about Chris a lot and realized how much I missed having him around. I only loved Andy out of necessity, not because I wanted to, I had to in order to survive but now he has tossed me to the side and I mean nothing to him. I’m just a broken toy that has lost all of it’s pieces. I realized now why I slept with Micah, I wanted to be treated like someone loved me, even if just for the night and him looking similar Chris was just a plus. I looked up as Andy opened the door and uncuffed me from the radiator. He yanked me up by my arm and took me to our room.

“Get some clothing, you’re being allowed to take a shower,” Andy said as he watched me.

I walked into my closet and grabbed a thin, long-sleeved, black t-shirt and a plain black pair of jeans before walking back out to Andy. I looked down at the floor as he took me to the bathroom and shoved me inside. I didn’t hesitate to walk over to the shower to turn it on and do my business.

It felt nice to be clean, but the burning from the open wounds on my wrists reminded me of my situation. I found some gauze under the bathroom sink and wrapped them securely around the wounds. I figured it was good enough and walked out to see Andy waiting on me. He took me to our bedroom once more and pointed to the computer.

“Get the remainder of that schoolwork done, I don’t want anyone getting suspicious when you aren’t turning in your shit. Any site you could use to call for help has been blocked, only the school approved websites remain,” Andy said as he walked out and locked our bedroom door.

I didn’t want to anger him further than I already have so I got to work as he commanded. I didn’t have much left since I knew most of this already, I could immediately take my finals on several of the courses and finish them. I guess that was a perk to holding myself back for Chris. I pushed thoughts of Chris from my mind as I focused on my schoolwork. I looked over at the door as Andy unlocked the door and walked in looking furious at me.

“Where is your cell phone?” Andy asked as he glared at me.

Shit.

I took a deep breath to try keeping myself calm, “I think I left it at that guys house because I was in a hurry to get back to you, but it’s password protected he can’t access it,” I said with my fear leaking into my voice.

Andy glared, “oh really? Then why have all my text messages to you have been read just now?” Andy asked.

Damn it, Micah must have given Chris my phone and he snooped through it. That means..oh no.

“Master please, I really don’t know!” I yelled; pleading for his mercy.
Andy snatched me from my chair and kneed me hard in my stomach. I didn’t fight him as he kicked my side causing me to fall onto the floor. I closed my eyes as he continued kicking me in my stomach as hard as he could until I was spitting out blood. I only looked up at him when I could hear banging on the front door.
Andy looked out my window and recognized Chris's ride out front. He yanked me up and made me stand despite how much it hurt. I wiped the blood away from my mouth.

“Go answer the door and pretend I am not here,” Andy said as he pushed me out of our room. I walked to the living room and opened the front door. I stepped out into the hallway and closed the door behind me.

“Where is he?” Chris asked pissed.

“He isn’t here, a friend picked him up an hour ago,” I lied as I looked up at him.

Chris tried to push past me and as soon as his hand touched me stomach I yelped in pain. Chris froze and looked me in the eyes, “what did he do to you? Raiden I saw the messages on your phone,” Chris said as he gently took my hand.

I quickly changed the subject as I placed my hand gently on Chris's cheek, “I know it’s driving you crazy that I slept with your mentor and friend. I'm so sorry Chris, I didn’t know until the morning after that he was close with you. I just wanted to be intimate with someone where I wasn’t forced to enjoy it and he looked like you. I love you Chris, more than a friend, and that’s why I was so angry when you started paying more attention to that gang,” I stopped to take a breath as tears started falling, “I felt so left out and jealous of all your one night stands. I wanted to be the one you touched that way, but you could never see that I only stayed with Andy because I have nothing. I love you so fucking much, but now it’s too late,” I said as I stood up on my toes to kiss him gently as he stood there speechless.

I pulled away from the kiss and wiped my tears, “please leave now, we can’t be friends anymore and you can’t save me; it’s too late Chris,” I quietly said as I walked back into the apartment and closed the door.

I locked the door on Chris as he still stood there stunned. I turned to see a furious Andy standing behind me it was apparent he had heard everything I said. I didn’t really care anymore as I walked past him to the spare bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Raiden has confessed his love and Andy heard every minute of it. How will Chris react? What will Andy do to Raiden?

- Madame