Status: Co-Write|Original Slash|Active|Regular Updates

Ticking Time Bomb

Chris

I love you Chris! Out of everything Raiden said to me, those were the words that went straight to my heart. I couldn’t believe how stupid and selfish I was, not realizing that Raiden felt the same way I felt about him. I loved him.

I hated to see him hurt. I wanted to kill Andy. The fucking prick wasn’t in the house. Why couldn’t I just grab Raiden and take him away from this hell? Because he said that we couldn’t be friends anymore. Raiden had given up on us and I felt betrayed.

Why couldn’t he see that I was there? I was there for him? I wasn’t going to give up so easily.

I stood in front of the door, still thinking about what Raiden said. I banged on the door, yelling his name, “Raiden! Raiden!”

“Open the damn door, Raiden! I am not leaving, until either you come with me or Andy comes home so I can kill that son of a bitch!” I added angrily. Raiden wasn’t responding.

“Raiden… I love you too. I love you with all my fucking life and I want you with me. I’ll take care of you. I promise, just please, open the door,” I pleaded, banging on it harder.

I knew he was scared. There wasn’t anything else I could do. If it wasn’t for the barred gate door, I would have broken in, so I opted for the only reasonable thing to do. I waited for Andy to come back. I walked towards the driveway, and reclined myself against my bike. I grabbed a cancer stick and lighted up. I smoked, waiting for Andy to arrive.

Sudden laughs gain my attention. I turned around and observed a couple of friends walking by. The two teens reminded me of the good times Raiden and I used to have before hell broke loose.

Three years ago…

“Chris, please you need to learn this, if not Mr. Jacobs is going to fail you. You need to pass this class. I can’t always give you the answers, you know,” Raiden smiled as he and I walked over to my house. He tried to tutor me every time we were out of school, and everything I always denied the idea.

He was always the smart one. I was the rebel one who didn’t like school.

“How about we go to the park and have ourselves a picnic or something. I am starving, and I rather do that than to go home and study,” I responded, stopping Raiden.

He looked at me with raised eyebrows and a small smile that let me know he was thinking about it. “I don’t know, Chris,” he said, shaking his head.

“Come one. You know you want it,” I said, placing my arms around his waist and pushing his body against mine. I saw the blush in his cheeks as I smirked.

“Fine!” he said. I kissed the top of his nose and jumped in excitement.


It was one of the many memories I had with him. That was the first time I realized that I liked him as more than a friend, but I was too chicken to confess it. Shaking my head, I continued to smoke.

Two hours passed by and Andy was not home. Raiden didn’t want to let me in. The whole house was silent as if no one was home. For a moment, I thought I heard Raiden scream my name, but in a second everything went dead silent again. It had to be my imagination, playing tricks on me.

After a while, my phone went off. Knowing that it was club business, I answered.

“This is Chris.”

“Where the fuck are you?” Jonas voice was heard in the other line. He sounded pissed, and having the President of the Sinners MC angry at me wasn’t a good thing at all.

“Yeah, boss?” I replied, trying to sound calm.

“Mike and the guys are ready to leave for South Boston. They leave in 30 minutes and your ass isn’t here to accompany them. I made myself perfectly clear that you and Mike were to accompany the guys on this mission. Hurry your ass up and that’s final!” Jonas yelled over the phone, making Chris cringe at the roughness of his words.

Jonas was right. I needed to do a job for the club. I was a prospect, and it was my duty to obey to their rules. I didn’t know what to do. I wanted to get my hands-on Andy in order to get Raiden out of the house. But, I also had a job to do as a prospect.

I wanted to be in the club. Knowing I was a full-patched member gave me also the option to have the brothers at my side if I ever needed to deal directly with Andy. Raiden will be safer with me if I was a member of the club than a mere prospect. Now, I not only was doing my part for myself, but also for Raiden.

After Jonas hung up. I called the only person in town who owed me a favor.

“Hello?” Micah answered as soon as the third ring was done.

“I need a favor from you. I must go out of town for a couple of days. Raiden’s boyfriend wasn’t in the house, when I went to get him. Raiden didn’t want to see me anymore, because I know he is terrified. I need you to pay tabs on both Raiden and Andy for me, until I get back. If you need to give that fucker a message from me, please by all means do. I will owe you big time, man,” I explained, sitting properly on my bike.

“No problem man. I will do everything I can,” Micah responded.

“Thanks, brother.”

After we hung up, I turned the ignition of my bike. Putting the gloves on, I looked towards the house once again, wishing that Raiden would come out and run with me. It didn’t happen. Instead, silence continued to roam.

“I love you, Raiden. I will come back for you. I promise,” I whispered to myself, before I drove away.
♠ ♠ ♠
So excited to see where this is going. What about you? I can't wait to read what happens next.

Please, feedback will be much appreciated. We love you for it and more!

Thanks!

Love,
Christie