Status: Co-Write|Original Slash|Active|Regular Updates

Ticking Time Bomb

Andy/Raiden

After a two day drive I finally saw the decrepit cemetery coming into view. I hated coming to this place, but considering it was unmarked and no-one outside my family knew about it, this would make the perfect location dump Micah's corpse. I pulled into the cemetery gates and drove back to the shrouded part of the cemetery. I got out of the car and looked around before going to the trunk of the car. I popped it open and slung Micah's body over my shoulder.

I started walking over to the shrouded location and heard the familiar sound of digging. It didn't worry me, my father's side of the family had a long history of both socio and psychopaths who use this place as dumping grounds. I walked to where I heard the digging and confirmed my suspicion when I saw my uncle burying the body of his newest socialite wife. He looked up when he heard me approach then went back to his digging.

“What’re you doing here, Andy?” He asked as he rolled the body into the hole.

“Same thing you are old man, disposing of unwanted trash,” I replied as I picked up the shovel and started digging.

“Your face is all over the TV, they're saying you're wanted for the attempted murder of your boyfriend. Did your parents know you were one of those fagots?” He asked.

I sighed as I stopped digging, I looked up at my uncle as he pushed dirt back over his ex-wife. I gripped the shovel in my hands tighter and swung as soon as he stood up straight, I hated being called a fagot and family were no exceptions, now I was just going to have to bury two bodies because if I didn't kill uncle Rick before he woke up he would surely kill me. I looked down at my uncle's body and kicked him so he was on his back, in one swift movement I brought the shovel down and severed his head from his body.

I groaned as I removed my shirt and got back to work burying Micah. I decided to just leave my uncle out to rot so I wouldn't worry about him. This cemetery was too far away from any civilization for anyone to smell the rot anyways.

As I packed the last bit of dirt into the hole I looked at my phone. It had taken nearly two hours to dig that grave and fill it back up, and that was two hours I couldn't afford. I grabbed my uncles keys from his pocket and walked to where the small and simple black audi sat. I preferred Micah's car but I couldn't be seen driving around in that now that I had the Sinners MC on my back. I needed to change everything up as often as possible to prevent suspicion.

“This is all your fault dad, remember that I asked for help as a younger teen but you thought I was just making it up. You could've prevented me from ever becoming this monster,” I said as I pulled back out onto the dirt path, “I loved Raiden, but now he’s caused me to go and screw it up,” I said angrily as I drove back towards the highway.

---------

I lay in bed thinking about my relationship with Andy. I had thought he was just the most perfect human being for me, but as I looked back I saw the signs. He was aggressive to anyone that didn't heed his every command, he was demanding, he never cared when my family died, and he was often gone longer than his shifts at work. I always told myself he just went to a friends house or was kept over at work, but now I wonder if it was something more. If Andy in general was something more.

“Raiden, are you okay?” Mike asked as he finally caught my attention.

“I was just thinking about Andy,” I said as I looked down.

Mike sighed, “I never met the guy, but to me it seems like you're better off after barely escaping alive,” Mike said as he looked at me with sympathy.

I shook my head and looked at him, “I don't mean like that. There were signs my entire relationship with him. I ignored them or downplayed them as nothing, but they were more than just nothing. Andy is a sociopath. I need to talk to Jonas, can you call him?” I asked as I looked at Mike.

Mike nodded and grabbed his phone from the counter across the room, “what do you need to speak to Jonas about?” Mike asked curiously.

“I know where he’s taken Micah,” I said as I took the phone and dialed Jonas.

“What is it now?” Jonas asked irritated as he answers.

“Jonas, this is Raiden, I’m using Mike’s phone. You're hunting Andy right now, but you won't find him without someone that knows him as well as I do. I used to snoop through his laptop so I know locations of things not even registered publically. One of those things is where he's taken Micah’s body for disposal. It's an old cemetery that his family owned, it's unlisted so you can't find it online, but I know the password to Andy's computer and files to get the gps coordinates and I get out of the hospital tomorrow," I said firmly. I knew I was taking a risk, but Andy wasn't going to be found without someone that knows him and I know him better than anyone in the Sinners.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally updated! Sorry about that you guys, my little baby is giving me a ton of trouble before he's even welcomed into the world.