Status: Co-Write|Original Slash|Active|Regular Updates

Ticking Time Bomb

Chris

The desire for vengeance can be interpreted as only one thing; to inflict as much pain as possible.

Death will be in my hands, because blood and revenge are hammering in my head. Even famous quotes such as “an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth,” make people agree that it’s the least we can do to inflict pain to those who should be severely punished for wrongful actions.

Hunting and killing Andy was the number one motivation the Sinners MC had at the moment. He was going to pay for making Raiden suffer and for killing one of our own.

All those thoughts kept coming to me as I helped Raiden get settled in my room within the Sinners MC clubhouse. It was obvious he still felt scared that Andy was going to come after the both of us. I felt the opposite. I couldn’t wait to see him face to face to finally give him what he so rightfully deserved.

“Chris? Are you sure it’s alright for me to stay here with you?” Raiden whispered as he situated himself on my bed. I nodded my head as I placed his bag on my small closet.

“I told you baby, it’s fine. Jonas and the rest of the club is with us a hundred percent. Besides, I claimed you in front of the Sinners MC. They know you are my man, and that makes you part of the club family.”

A small hint of blush appear on his cheeks as soon as my words came out, which made me want to take him right then and there, but I knew I had to control myself. He’d been through so much in the past weeks.

I stared at the young man who had my heart and soul as he scanned around the room.
I knew that it wasn’t as big as the apartment he and Andy shared. I didn’t have as much money as he did to comply with his previous luxuries, but I loved him with all my heart. I wasn’t going to let anything happen to him.

“I know this is not enough, but I promise this living arrangement will be only temporary, until we get Andy handled. As soon as I am a full-patch member I will be able to get a full members paycheck and get us our own place,” I explained, sitting next to him.

He placed his head on my chest, then I held his hand.

“Living with you is all that matters. This is what I wanted all along, to be with you only. I don’t care about a big house or material stuff. I only care about us being together. I love you so much, Chris. I don’t want to lose you,” he responded, hugging me tight.

“That’s never gonna happen babe. You are stuck with me,” I responded, playfully.

“I’m scared. I don’t want you to get killed. He’s very dangerous, and sometimes I get aggravated that you are not even faced with that fact. He killed Micah for God’s sake,” he said, taking his head from my chest and staring at me with tears running down his face.

I wiped his tears away and responded, “I promise you, we will get him before he gets the chance to get another one of us. He won’t touch you ever again. You have my word.”

I kissed his lips softly. He responded with a slight moan that made my cock hard. I knew Raiden wasn’t going to be ready to be intimate with me any time soon because of that fucker, but I couldn’t deny that I wanted him. Knowing that it was too soon, I stopped the kiss.

I smiled at him, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” he rejoiced. Then, he did something I wasn’t expecting. He slowly sat on top of me, placing both of his hands in the back of my neck.

With curiosity I asked, “What are you doing babe? This can’t be good for your wounds.”
He looked a little taken back and started to slip off me.

“I thought you wanted me,” he said with sadness in his voice.

“Fuck Raiden, I want you more than anything. My cock is so hard right now that all I’m thinking about is fucking you right here right now. But I know you’ve been through so much. I don’t want to rush you,” I responded, placing my hands on his waist and slowly pulling him against me.

“I love you with all my heart. You make my heart skip a few beats per minute and my cock rock hard babe,” I added, putting one hand on the back of his neck as the other one was comfortably positioned around his waist.

“I want you so bad. Please make love to me. I need to feel you, I need to hear you. I just need you, Chris,” he pleaded before he kissed me on the lips. I moaned in desire. His lips were so soft and tasty that I couldn’t deny his request, but without losing so much control.

I pushed his body against me, making sure I wasn’t hurting him. I responded to his kiss hard, biting his lips. Another small moaned escaped his lips. I slowly took off his shirt, departing my lips for a moment. He did the same. As soon as both of our tops were off, we continued to feel each other's lips.

Then, a loud knock on the door followed by Mike’s voice interrupted the most heating section that has ever happened between Raiden and myself.

“Yo Chris! Jonas is ready to speak to you guys about Andy’s computer and whereabouts,” Mike yelled from the other side of the closed door.

“Fuck!” I cursed, feeling frustrated that Jonas chose now to be the time to meet.
Raiden smiled shyly, grabbing his shirt and putting it on. I did the same with mine.

I opened the door to walk to Jonas’ office with Raiden, I kissed him deeply, before I said, “This isn’t over, babe.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Yes! I'm back and this story is back, and the amazing Raiden and myself are back! Woot woot. Sorry for the late update, but I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Steamy? Oh hell yes! What do you think? Feedbacks are much appreciated and thank you so much in advanced!

Love Always, Rp