Status: Co-Write|Original Slash|Active|Regular Updates

Ticking Time Bomb

Chris

Getting intoxicated is the one thing a lot of club members do on a daily basis. The clubhouse was completely packed tonight, because nomads and other affiliates were slowly arriving.

Having a hunt within our brotherhood meant getting all the help we could obtain. Tracking Andy was the Sinner’s number one priority. He needed to pay for killing the president’s younger brother, and for the suffering he caused on Raiden.

I didn’t like the idea of leaving him in Jonas’ office. Even though I trusted my boss, he could come rougher than what his personality projected. He was a fair man, but I still felt out of the loop that I wasn’t part of their private conversation.

I loved Raiden with all my heart, but I also had a job to do within the club. Hunting and killing Andy was a must, but I wasn’t sure how Raiden was going to handle my newfound lifestyle.

Walking towards my bedroom, I was stopped by Doc, who asked if my bruises were healing.

After I explained I was doing fine, he asked me to run some errands around the clubhouse, making the nomads feel welcome and whatnot.

I followed instructions and when I was done, I grabbed a beer bottle and went to my room. Soon after, Raiden walked in. It was obvious he wasn’t at all comfortable staying in the clubhouse, but at that time, it was the best place to be. He was going to be very well protected by the rest of the club and myself.

The words I said earlier about getting our own place were truth, but it was something that took time and money. He deserved the best, but it needed to wait.

“Hey babe. Is everything alright?” I asked, walking closer to him, assuring him with a small hug that I was always going to be there for him.

“Yes, I just needed to speak to Jonas about some things that might help get Andy faster,” he responded, letting go of my embrace and sitting on the edge of the bed.

I took a sip of my beer. I sat next to him and placed my right hand on his left thigh, rubbing slowly up and down, soothing any unconformity he might of experienced.

“Is it alright if I take a bath? I am very tired and my body hurts a lot. It’s time for my pain medication, and I’m sure that’s going to knock me right out,” he agonized, avoiding my physical contact.

“You don’t have to ask me for any permission.”

I stood up and got closer to him. I placed my free hand around his waist and pushed his body against me in a suave maneuver. I kissed him softly on the lips which he accepted. When I was about to put my hand on the back of his neck, he immediately let go again.

Why didn't he want me to touch him all of the sudden?

“What’s wrong?” I asked, feeling a little aggravated.

“Nothing!” he responded, quickly

“No! Tell me. What’s wrong? I know something is bothering you,” I questioned with a little of worriedness in my voice. He shook his head and walked to the small closet. He grabbed his bag and started rummaging inside of it.

“Did Jonas said something to you?” I questioned, getting closer to him.

“No!” he exclaimed.

“Then what is it?” I raged, getting tired of him not talking to me like he used to before Andy came to the picture.

“I’m just tired and hurt, Chris. I just want to take a bath and go to sleep, and all you want is to be all over me right now,” he spat, making me open my eyes widely.

What the fuck? Where was this coming from?

Anger was getting the best of me. Everything that was happening was already putting a huge weigh on me. I was doing the best I could to make him feel safe and loved, but he didn’t want any of that.

“What the fuck, Raiden? First you want me to make love to you. Then, you want to speak to Jonas about Andy, but not with me in the room, and third, you are being like this?”

I paced around the room for a few seconds, because I was raging. I didn’t want to say anything else I knew I was going to regret. I needed to cool off, but I was getting blinded by his words. I threw the beer bottle against the wall, and at that precise moment a loud knock on the door was heard.

“Yo Chris. Some of the members are going to the stripclub downtown. Just wanted to make sure you or Raiden didn’t need anything before I leave,” Mike’s words were clearly heard on the other side of the door.

I noticed Raiden’s face, and it was evident he was scared as hell. I didn’t mean to do that, but because I was very upset, I did something I knew wasn’t going to be the right choice.

“Wait up! I need to get out of here for a while,” I yelled over the door. I turned around and looked at Raiden. No words came out, only anger radiated all over me.

After I left the room, I was regretting leaving him alone, but whenever his words travelled inside my head, anger blocked any thoughts of stopping, so I went with Mike.

“Is everything alright?” Mike asked with a raise eyebrow. I closed the door behind.

“Let’s go!" was all I responded, walking away.