Status: Co-Write|Original Slash|Active|Regular Updates

Ticking Time Bomb

Raiden

I looked down at my phone as I heard another voicemail from Chris; I looked at the time and figured it was another drunk call. It’d been almost three weeks since I withdrew myself from the school and my relationship with Andy had improved. I no longer had to keep my green contacts in as Andy had grown to love my natural mismatched eyes which made me happy. I felt the muscular arms of Andy wrap around me and leaned back into his touch. Today was Andy’s off day so I hoped that maybe we could do something together. I tilted my head as Andy kissed me softly on the tender flesh of my neck and I smiled up at him.

“How much more work you have left?” Andy whispered into my ear.

“Not much, I finished this semesters work and I’m starting on next semesters now, but I can take a break since I finished my required work already if you want me to.” I said as I spun in the office chair to face Andy.

“I do want you to.” Andy said as he lifted me out of the chair and sat me on the bed.

“I’m gonna have some friends over tonight and I want you to go have fun for a bit.” Andy added.

I frowned as I looked up at Andy, “I thought we were going to do something today?” I asked. As soon as I had I felt the sting of Andy’s hand slapping me across the face.

“Are you questioning my decisions?” Andy asked with a stern voice to which I shook my head.

“No sir, I’m sorry I questioned you.” I said quickly.

“Good boy, now take this money and go out somewhere. Make sure your contacts are in and I don’t want to see you around here until I text you to come home.” Andy said.

I took the money and threw on my new hoodie that Andy’s coworker had given me before heading out. I knew we needed some necessities in terms of groceries so I would go to pick those up on my way home later tonight. I found myself at the park I used to hang out at as a younger teen with Chris. Chris would always get shit-faced drunk here on beer he stole from the store and I would be left to make sure he got home everyday. I chuckled quietly to myself as I sat on a swing with tears starting to streak my face. I missed Chris more than anything in the world, but I knew I angered him, and Chris doesn't forgive something like what I said. My bruises had mostly went away so I didn’t need to wear all that makeup anymore. I wiped my tears as I twirled on the swings thinking about my past with Chris.

“May I join you?” A voice came from in front of me.

I looked up to see a boy that looked nearly identical to Chris, only he was more on the goth side, and nodded. The boy took the swing next to me and began swinging while humming. I watched him as he swung almost carefree.

“What’s your name?” He suddenly asked looking towards me.

“It’s Raiden, and you?” I asked in return.

“Micah, hey, I know this is sudden but do you want to go to a party with me? You looked sad so I thought that maybe it would help.” Micah asked looking at me.

“Really? I’ve never been to a party but I would love to go.” I said nodding.

Micah hopped off the swing and offered me his hand that I accepted happily. Micah took me to the teenage friendly nightclub Jax and got us both in without much of a problem. Micah managed to score some alcohol from the bartender and handed it to me. I smelled it before deciding to just chug it down. I’d never been the type of person to drink, always refusing Chris’s offers, but I needed something to dull my pain and right now alcohol would have to do. Micah smiled at me as he handed me another drink and I smiled back as I downed that one too, I’d drank about six shots of something that Micah called vodka, before I started to feel the buzz coursing through my system and dragged Micah onto the dance floor. The alcohol gave me a false sense of confidence as I started dancing with Micah and grinding my own body against him. Micah didn’t seem to mind as he danced with me and kissed my neck softly.

I could feel the bulge pressed against my ass as I grinded against his growing bulge. I nearly moaned in pleasure when Micah bit my ear, “Let’s go back to my place.” Micah said in a deep and seductive tone that had his lust dripping through it. I nodded and we started making our way out of the club and towards the houses a couple blocks down from the club.

Micah kissed me as we pushed our way into his house and straight to the bedroom. I didn’t sleep with people either, especially not when I was with Andy, but I didn’t care about him. I wanted to think about my needs, my desires, just for one night. I let Micah top me because I wanted to be treated like I was special, even if we were both drunk and wouldn’t remember any of this in the morning. I turned my phone off as Micah undressed me and threw it off onto the floor before letting Micah have complete control because come tomorrow I would never see this man again anyways. Maybe this is what Chris felt like when he hooked up with any guy or girl that he could stick his dick in. The lust, the sweat, the connection between the two of you heightened by the alcohol. This wasn’t something I was going to make a habit of doing but tonight would be all about my own pleasure and my own body. Tonight, Andy was forgotten.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seems without Chris Raiden has become reckless. What's gonna happen to him next?

-Madame