Status: I'm going to try and upload a chapter every week, sometimes i'll upload two chapters. But if I don't upload one a week then I'm probably busy, but don't worry I'll upload a chapter as soon as I can :D

Chaos Series

Light

I gulped, "Did I really say that?" I looked at her and looked away, she laughed lightly, "Yes, so can I ask you again?" She asked, I didn't want to answer and I didn't want her to ask me anything right now I know I'll only embarrass myself. I sighed heavily and looked at the ground, "Let's just wake the others and get moving." I told her.

Jinx let the matter drop, "Alright." She said but she also sounded a little relieved. I wonder why.

"Cassie? Adam?" I said softly, they didn't wake up, I walked closer and shook Adam first, "Adam? It's time to go." I said. He woke up. He stretched out his arms and yawned, "Ok…" He looked to his right, "Cassie?" He said as he shook her shoulder. After a little while she woke up, "Alright…" She said and rubbed her eyes, she still looked a little tired. I wonder how she can sleep like a baby in a place like this…Although I'm not one to talk, since I was the one who slept for, uh. A day? Maybe less.

Anyway, everyone was up, but it took everyone a little while to start walking. "Ben!" Zoey called, "Yes?" I said and smiled. "Thank you!" She yelled. I laughed lightly, "I thought I told you, you don't have to thank me whenever you get the chance. But you're welcome." I told her. She had a big smile on her face, "But if you haven't healed me I wouldn't be here, so I have to thank you."

I don't know if it's just me, but I don't think anyone should be thanking me just yet…I don't want people to thank me after I could possibly lead them to their deaths. But they trust me with their lives. They think I can save them no matter what…But I'm still only human.
"Ok, let's try and find a way out of here."

~ Two hours have passed

I feel like we've been walking in circles but that's impossible, because I've been leaving marks just case we do end up going in circles. But I haven't seen on mark I've made, how big in this place? And the corridors are all the freaking same, exactly, the same. Well except the ones I've made marks on. And some of them had rooms disturbing rooms…We entered one with…I don't know, but we aren't the only species these bastards have abducted. There was this weird creature it was pure white and almost see through, it's body I mean, obviously.

Anyway, as we examined it, we heard something coming in our direction lucky I heard them coming because no one else did. So, I told them to hide, everyone hid well, considering there wasn't much places to hide behind. But someone stuck out more than the rest of us. Zoey, she chose a bad spot, luckily for her they didn't look around too much. So, when they left, everyone let out a whoosh of air glad no one got caught. But I still had to let Zoey know she must think of a place not even I would find her. She understood, but no one likes being told what to do.

So, after that we had no run-ins with anything, I was so glad until I started examining our surroundings, and how long we've been walking. "We've been walking for at least two hours." I said and looked at the others, "Gee, when did you figure that out?" Cassie said, she was obviously tired and bored. Every time I hear her I forget who’s talking, because she doesn’t talk much, but that seems like a lie, well to me anyway. Maybe she just talks when she’s spoken to.

And I know she’s tired and bored, but she doesn’t have to sound like that. I didn’t reply to her, I just kept walking forward.

~ Ten minute’s have passed

We all had a person to walk with, don’t know why we just didn’t all walk in a group, well the corridors are wide so I guess we can all walk a couple feet from each other, but we should stay alert. No matter what. Cassie was with her father, they were laughing and smiling together, just what they should be doing…You never know how long we’ll be here. Anyway, Felix was with Zoey. They seemed to be getting along like he was her brother and she was his little sister. That’s pretty cute if you ask me.

And then that leaves me with Jinx, we barely talked to each other ever since our last conversation, which I completely ignored. But I should come up with something, it’s getting awkward because all I can hear is everyone else talking but us. Makes me want to jump in on some of their conversations. But thing is I want to talk to her, I just don’t know how to start up a conversation.

“What’s with you two?” Cassie asked us. We looked at each other then at Cassie. “Huh?” We said.

“I mean you two usually talk to each other a lot, is something wrong?” Cassie said curiously.

I sighed, “No, nothing is wrong, I just don’t feel like talking right now, Jinx already knows that because we talked before we started walking.” I told Cassie. Jinx eyed me suspiciously, “Yeah…He's still a little tired, and he has a minor headache but he’s fine.” She said. How is she always so calm? Or how is she always coming up with these perfect excuses?

These days I’ve been questioning everyone around me, when I should be questioning myself…Like What else can I do? What happens when I fight those things again? What if I kill them? Although I should be questioning myself, I can’t answer myself, because I have no idea what to do. I’m just following everyone’s example. “Ben…?” I shouldn’t be thinking about al this right now, “Ben!” but I got to do this for everyone else. They are the reason why I’m still here, “BEN!” Someone yelled. I got startled, “What?” I asked angrily, but I think that was stupid of me, since I wasn’t paying any attention to anyone. “What do you mean’ what?’ I’ve been calling your name this entire time. Look over there. There’s some light, check if you can hear anything.” Adam told me. I looked to where he was pointing, he was right, there’s light coming from down the hallway.

I felt so relieved that we were getting somewhere, but I also felt afraid…What lies ahead of us?
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading! c: