Status: I'm going to try and upload a chapter every week, sometimes i'll upload two chapters. But if I don't upload one a week then I'm probably busy, but don't worry I'll upload a chapter as soon as I can :D

Chaos Series

A nice dream

I’m not going to lie, I’m freaking tired…I’ve been up a long time now, every time we decided to rest I would stay on watch, which was all the time. I need to rest…I have to tell them, “Hey guys-

“Ben, you should rest here, we’ll wake you up if anything happens.” Cassie said, I was a little surprised, it’s been a while since I heard her talk. “Uh…Alright, I will.” I said and laid down, I didn’t have Cassie’s lap to use as a pillow so I had a hard time sleeping. But I guess after thinking about a certain someone I fell asleep in an instant. Within seconds I was in a dream…But this dream was so much better than the others it was kind of real too.

“Ben?” someone called, I looked around and saw Jinx, as always she takes my breath away, “Hey, Jinx” I said shyly. She smiled, “You’re cute when you blush,” She said and walked up to me and put her hand on my cheek. My face was pretty much red. She smiled more, “There’s no need to get embarrassed, I’m just showing you how I feel, don’t you feel the same way?” She said and leaned closer to me. We were so close our foreheads were touching. “I…” I trailed off, We learned in closer, out lips touched, this is a dream I said…but I don’t care dreams like these are the best! I put my hand on her back and pulled her against me, she brushed her hand through my hair and then she did something I thought I would never get to experience, she used her tongue. We separated and stared at each other.

“Yes Jinx…I do feel the same way.” I said softly, I hugged her.

After I said that the strangest thing happened, she pushed me and said, “What?” and just like that the dream was over. I opened my eyes slowly…”Why?” I said to myself, but I was actually happy either way. It felt so real. And Great! Damn…

“And what way do feel about me?” Someone said, ‘uh-oh’ I thought. Did I sleep talk? Please, please god tell me I didn’t sleep talk. I looked over to Jinx, she was staring at me with a grin, “Come on tell me.” She said, I couldn’t talk in fact I felt like a fool, I wouldn’t meet her eyes, instead I looked at the others. They were all asleep…Thank you lord!

I looked at Jinx, as if I needed to lose more breath but I can’t help it, she’s just really beautiful. “What do you mean?” I asked her trying to seem like I don’t know what she’s talking about. She smirked at me, “Never mind.” I think I just screwed myself…

“So when did everyone fall asleep?” I asked. She shrugged, “Maybe an hour ago. I don’t know, but you were asleep a long time, it feels like a whole day has gone by.” Jinx told me. I sighed, “I feel bad now.” I got up and walked to a table and sat on top of it. Jinx walked over to me and said, “Don’t feel bad, everyone needed to rest. This was good for us. We should be thanking you, but we already did that a lot of times already haven’t we?”

I nodded, “You’re so cool…And awesome, how can you be so calm in a place like this and at a time like this?” I asked. She shrugged and sighed, “Let’s just say someone needs to be that one calm person.”

I smiled, “Can’t go wrong there, thank you Jinx…For being who you are. For being nice to everyone.” I said, she raised her eye brow, “And exactly who am I?” She said and gave me a smug smile. I looked down at my hands, “I’m just teasing you, holy you get embarrassed too easy.” Jinx told me. I started thinking, “Do I talk in my sleep?” I asked her.

“A little.” She said and gave me a wide grin, “But I can’t tell you what you said in your sleep.” Is she taking me hostage? I hope she isn’t going to be like my older sister and tell me to do anything she tells me. I seriously hope she doesn’t do that. “That’s…Not fair…” I said and looked away, she’s evil!

“I’m just kidding.” She laughed, “You just made weird noises and then said something about having the same feelings as me.” She said boldly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter with Jinx and Ben :3 Anyway thanks for reading!