Status: I'm going to try and upload a chapter every week, sometimes i'll upload two chapters. But if I don't upload one a week then I'm probably busy, but don't worry I'll upload a chapter as soon as I can :D

Chaos Series

Then they were six

~~ Two hours have passed

I kind of feel like I'm dead...Weird if I was dead, I wouldn't be feeling like that. Actually if I was dead I wouldn't be feeling anything at all, so I guess I'm just feeling bad, I should be freaking out about this, but I know Cassie and Adam are taking care of me.

So I guess I'm still sleeping, and when anyone sleeps there's going to be a dream, weather they like it or not. They can't control what that dream is...That's what I thought, but in the last dream I had, I found out I had complete control over it, but I didn't try to control it, because I was too scared to do anything, too scared to move too scared to save my family.

But…”Ben”…I can’t stay in a dream forever…”Ben!” I opened my eyes slowly, “Ben?” Cassie said softly, she was looking down at me, and she as letting me use her lap as a pillow again. “Hmm…?” I said.

“How long are you going to sleep?” She asked gently, “I’m good…I just need to stretch.” I sat up, and stretched out my arms, “Is…Is everyone alright?” I asked sheepishly, and looked around, I saw the other three people that were chained up to the walls, were now free. The little girl was sitting cross-legged on the ground a few feet away from us, she turned around at first she looked sad but when she saw me a wide smile spread across her face, “Ben!” She ran up to me and almost knocked me back down with a hug, “Hey,” I laughed, “You okay?” I asked.

She nodded, “Yeah, never felt better.” She said while smiling, “Good.” I said and then I smiled, “You’re welcome by the way.” She blushed, "I'm sorry, I mean thank you!" She said quickly.

"Oh yeah, how do you know my name?" I asked the little girl, "And if I may ask, what's your name? All of your names I mean." I said looking past the little girl, the guy stood up, "My name's Felix." Felix said, "Nice to meet you Felix, I'm Ben." I said while getting up to shake his hand. "Nice to meet you too Ben." He said, and then he shook my hand, his hands were sweaty from being chained up all this time.

The little girl got up, "My name is Zoe." Zoe said with a big smile on her face. "Nice to meet you Zoe." I said and then I patted her head, she pushed away my hand, "I'm not a little kid...Jeez." I could tell she was embarrassed but she was also a little happy. The last one came forward, this one was older than me, "Hi thank you for saving us- all of you I mean, and my name is Jinx." I smiled, "Nice to meet you Jinx...That's a pretty cool name for a girl." She smiled and shrugged, "I guess, anyway nice to meet you too Ben, but what about you two? You're the ones who freed us of course, so I think we need to know the names of our saviors," she said, but she also laughed a bit.

Adam and Cassie smiled, "Hi my name is Adam, and this is my daughter, Cassie." Adam said and shook Jinx's hand. "We should get going now, I have something…to do." I said, Adam looked at me, like he knew what I was talking about, but he didn't say anything. Okay so far everything is good...Not really, actually...I'm hungry, that's why I want to get to my bag so badly, I have snacks and other goods.

But then again everyone here is hungry, so I have to share...Or I could just give it all to the others. If it means they can stay together, then I'll do whatever it takes. "Let's get out of here now." I said.

~~ Twenty minutes have passed

We made it back to where were before, and we all also got to know each other better, like me and Zoe, too me she's like a little sister, pretty cool I guess. And Cassie and Jinx, they're like sisters they haven't stopped talking though, and Adam and Felix...Adam has tried to talk to Felix, but he keeps shutting him out, he's keeping himself distant from everyone, everyone except Zoe, I guess he thinks of her as a little sister too...No I don't think he has a sister complex and I don't have a sister complex either, I mean none of us do....Alright?...Moving on.

We reached a four way corridor, "Which way?" Cassie asked, I looked right and left, and then forward, "My instincts say right." I pointed to the right.

I looked back at the others, Cassie opened her mouth "Uhh......Maybe we should spilt- "No one is splitting up," I cut her off, "We stay together," I said.

I know if we spilt up we can find a way out of here faster, but, no one knows how many of those things are here with us. And I don't want to find out....Yet.

"Look we can't spilt up there is a lot of those things, and what they gave me allows me to take down more than five at a time. Right now I'm the only one with weird powers, so I'm sorry, we have to stay together. And yes I know if spilt we can find a way out of here faster, but what if you bump into one of them? What if one of you gets surrounded and gets killed? I'm not going to let anyone die, but if you don't stay close, I won't be able to protect you. Cassie you seen what they can do, they are incredibly strong, but they're also slow, but still strong." I said warning them, but I wasn't finished, "But...I can trust you guys to make your own decisions, I'm not your boss or your parents, so...The choice is up to you. So please, remember what I said." I looked at all of them. To my surprise Adam was the first to step up, "I wasn't sure about you at first..." He said, eyeing me cautiously. "But I guess I was wrong, so I would like to stay with you." It's strange, Adam was beating himself a little while ago, now he seems fine.

"Say what?" I said with a surprised look on my face, Adam frowned, "Why is that so surprising to you?" I shook my head, "I'm sorry, I just thought you were mad at me for some reason, I guess I misread the situation, my bad." He shook his head, "No I'm sorry, I was mad, I was mad that you didn't want us to do you any favors, but you would do anything for us, even if that cost, was your life...That's the reason why I was mad...If you died because of me I probably would never get over that." Adam said shamefully. I smiled, "Adam...That, actually really means a lot...It's true that I would die for you...Any of you I mean, but that would only happen, if one of you is in danger, and if it meant that you would live on then, I would die for you." I said firmly.

The others looked stunned, "Even though you don't really know any of us?" Cassie asked, I nodded. "I'm a nice guy...Sometimes a lot of people don't see that, but the ones that do...I'd be their friend, even if they don't consider me a friend...Just as long as they talk to me once and a while. You become my friend, I'd do anything, and I’d forgive anything that you might have done to me." I felt happy for the first time in a really long time.

"You see, I don't have many friends, and my family isn't exactly 'regular' they do weird stuff, sometimes it's bad stuff but most of the time it's weird...Don't get me wrong, I don't care if you're weird, or just plain normal, or evil, but...I do about care about respect, and that's the one thing everyone's been doing to me ever since I woke up...Respect." I laughed a little, "Just before I saw any of you, I was so close to losing my sanity, if I had lost my sanity then they would probably be controlling me right now." I said. I looked at everyone around me, waiting for anyone else to answer me. “So we stay together then?” I asked.

Jinx was eyeing me suspiciously, “I’m in.” Jinx said, “Me too.” Cassie agreed, so did Zoe and Adam, I think Felix still has his doubts about me. But he still nodded, “Not all of us really need protecting. So whenever you can’t fight, the ones that can fight will protect you for the time being.” Felix said. I raised an eye brow, “I hope you’re right, because even Adam couldn’t hold his own against them, and he’s the oldest of all of us.” I said, Adam cleared his throat, “Just because I’m old, doesn’t mean I can’t take them down. The only reason I was captured was because there was five of them and they caught me off guard,” He countered, or more like he was just protecting himself.

I chuckled, “Alright, let’s get moving.” We all went right, we walked for a couple of minutes in silence, but after three minutes of walking in silence, I got tired of it, “So…Does anyone know how they got here?” I asked.

No one answered, “Heh, I guess you guys don’t remember? That’s alright, I don’t either.” I lied…I guess it’s not easy telling someone how they got captured.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm up to date on where I left off on this story, so 'll have the next chapter up this week and maybe another one, depending how much time I write...I usually get distracted, sorry. But I'll try my best to get two chapters up! Thanks for reading! :D