Status: I'm going to try and upload a chapter every week, sometimes i'll upload two chapters. But if I don't upload one a week then I'm probably busy, but don't worry I'll upload a chapter as soon as I can :D

Chaos Series

A little surprise

I cleared my throat, “So…What do you guys want to talk about?” I asked, only because I’m getting tired of the silence, it is really annoying to me. I mean, who wants to walk with SIX people and not talk? You know how awkward that is? Why am I even trying? Oh yeah, I’m a nice guy…Dammit.

“Uh. I guess I can tell you guess my age? And where I’m from.” Jinx sighed, I smiled and whispered to her, “Thank you.” She shrugged, “I am twenty one, and I’m from North Carolina, but I live in Washington at the moment…Or I used to I mean, I lived alone so by now they probably got rid of my stuff and sold the house.” She said, I frowned, “I guess the good thing is you don’t have to pay the rent, because they think you died or something…” Not a good idea to say something like that or joke around about that either, god I’m an idiot. To my surprise she smiled, “Thanks, but I wouldn’t feel right if I didn’t pay the rent.” She said softly, I smiled sheepishly and looked at the ground, am I embarrassed? What the hell am I? Six?

As we continued walking someone spoke up, but it was the last person I’d expect to speak at all. Felix. “Well since we’re talking about what we were doing before we ended up here…Uhh…I guess I can give it a try.” He said halfheartedly, “I’m seventeen years old and I’m from New York, and I still live there, but I go to school somewhere else.” He said and gave us a small smile. “New York, huh?” I said with a small laugh. He glared at me, “What? What’s so funny about living in New York?” He asked angrily. I held up my hand, “First of all, I live there too, I just thought that was funny. Considering we both got taken from there.” I said and slowly I started to frown, “How long have you been here?” I asked him.

He looked like I just made him walk into a trap. “Uh…I don’t know, when I got here I was asleep for a long time. Plus I didn’t look at the date that day.” He said and let out a long sigh. “I can’t remember anything about where I lived, or how long I’ve been here. I’m sorry.” He said.

I looked him over more carefully, his clothes were still intact no signs of anyone touching him, I mean like they didn’t grab him by his collar or his sleeve or anywhere else for that matter…strange. And also he didn’t have any scars like the rest of us, not even around his wrists. Or his ankles, I gulped. “You say you don’t remember anything?” I asked suspiciously, and then I look at the others. Jinx had a look on her face…Hatred, not a good look for her. Hell what am I saying? Er…Thinking I mean, she looks good either way!

Forget I said that, like forever. “You said you forgot everything about your life before you ended up here.” I said meeting his eyes. “Yeah…?” He said cautiously. “And yet you have not been hurt like the rest of us…So…why?” I asked. “What are you…You think I’m one of them!?” he shouted, I lowered my gaze, “I didn’t say that.” He scuffed, “You were implying it though. I’m not an idiot.” He said bitterly, I chuckled lightly, “Well can you answer my question then?”

“Even after I tried to become your friends…They were treating me differently, I don’t know why. But they see me as some kind of god or something.” He said coldly and turned his back on us. I shook my head, “Those bastards are heartless! They fucking shot me in the side for crying out loud and then tried to make me go insane! God or not, you should have scars, you should have cuts around you wrists and your ankles! They would have done all that, since they did it to us. If you’re truly a human, then why do you not have scars?”

He turned around with shock and complete disbelief, “Your wrong…I’m human…” He said, but he was uncertain. He got on his knees. “I swear I’m…Hu…Man?” He questioned himself. His entire body start to shake, “No…It’s a lie…” He said but his voice suddenly changed, I backed away from him, “Careful.”

He stared at us, he was afraid, he was confused and worst of all he was one of them. “No!” He shouted, “I can’t be one of them!” He said his voice now breaking and becoming more raspy and deeper. “Ahh!!!” He yelled out in pain, “He’s…Growing.” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, This chapter is a little shorter then the others, oh well I got as much done as I can today, I'll try and have another one up tomorrow. Un till next time :D

Oh yeah Thanks for reading!