New Gotham: Eroz

A young man is turned into a superhuman after a bath in the ACE chemical plant that his boyfriend and him sneak into for a vlog they're apart of. Now Archie Morris finds himself donning a new look of pink hair, heart-shaped burn marks on his arms, and midsized, retractable angel wings in his back and addressing himself as Eroz, in reference to the god of love Eros. He finds himself working for the mad scientist that had saved him in the ACE Chemical factory, as a mercenary armed with an enhanced bow and arrow.

Gotham City hadn't been the same since Batman and the Joker's last fatal battle. The clown prince of crime met a gruesome fate, and Batman had disappeared afterward. Crime seemed to had died down especially after Bruce Wayne had invested in rehabilitating Gotham into a safe, protected and efficient city, giving rise to the new name, "New Gotham City." Soon even he had left with his wife Selina, leaving his 23 year old son's to watch over the mansion and uphold the family name. With Wayne gone, Crime bosses began to rise again, and so did a new hero, The Crimson Bat. It was as though Batman himself had given all of his possessions to this crime fighter, just in a new color scheme of crimson and black.
  1. Get Frankie!
    This story takes place in a late Gotham City. Batman has left Gotham in the care of a new hero, Sparrow. New criminals have arisen such as Assassin Eroz.