Status: Ongoing

Skirts vs. Jeans

Chapte Twenty

In the midst of my relaxing and silent fangirling over yesterday's and this mornings events, my phone went off. I rolled over and reached into my bag, getting out my phone.

I unlocked it and went on to my Instagram DM's. Lexi had made a new groupchat.

GaLexi has started a new groupchat called 'dates. the fruit'
GaLexi has adddd Kellybear and Turtle

GaLexi: JAIME ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE

Kellybear: cngrts.

GeLexi: WE ARE GOING TO A RESTAURANT THEN THE BEACH

Kellybear: nc.

GeLexi: GET OVER HERE AND HELP ME.

Kellybear: ky. B thr n 10.

GeLexi: Tony?

Turtle: sorry. Mike's over. Good luck. Talk to you later.

Kellybear: g Tny!!!1!!1!!!

I turned my phone off and slipped it into my cardigan pocket. I rolled off my bed and straightened out my clothes and hair.

I went downstairs and grabbed my keys then walked out of the house, locking the door.

I walked the fifteen minute walk to Lexi's then rung the doorbell. The door was ripped open and I was yanked inside.

"Whoa there Tinker Bell, chill out." I laughed.

"Shut up you dumb bear and help me." She whined.

I laughed and shook my head at her. We went up to her room and I sat on her bed. I avoided looking at her parents room and walked on the opposite side of the hallway. I slaughter shiver went through my from the memories. I tried to ignore them.

"Go have a shower. Clean yourself nice, shave if you need to." She nodded and went into the bathroom. I heard the sound of the door closing echoing through the hall.

I got bored and decided to text Vic.

Kellybear: hy bb.

Viccypoo: hello angel.

Kellybear: wht r y dng?

Viccypoo: will you ever stop texting like that?

Kellybear: n

Viccypoo: well. I'm not doing anything. Just scrolling through social media.

Kellybear: dd y knw, Jm skd Lx t n dt?

Viccypoo: uh, what?

Kellybear: