Status: Hope you enjoy! Please note this is my first time putting out one of my fanfictions. Also, I do not own FNaF SL, Scott Cawthon dose.

Never Underestimate

Kiddnapped

"Pounding head, feels as if some of my wires are cut, dark, all the traits of being kidnapped." Katie evaluated as she struggled to get off the chair she was seemingly tied down to. "Wonder who it was this time." She had had her fair share of teenagers who tried to bring who had tried to bring her home and mothers and mothers who had tried to buy her. but only once did somebody actually bring her home and that was only the night guard because he had forgotten his toolbox so he could repair Katie. Let's just say, he ended out in a suit, and it wasn't her. Her protective friend Jr had come looking for her and, let's just say, Katie never did get her repairs done. Katie groaned as she snapped back to reality, and began to put her self to work on finding out where on God's good planet Earth she was. she decided to go with her good old fashion way of doing it, she would check her GPS to find out where she was, send Jr a help signal and her coordinates, then they would laugh as they stuffed whoever kidnapped her in a Freddy Fazbear suit. Katie giggled to herself as she used her GPS to find out where she was. Or, at least tried to. "Hmm smart, disabling the wifi. Oh well, I guess I get to stuff this one all by my self." Katie giggled to her self. She didn't even realize the footsteps coming down the stairs until it was too late.

"I wouldn't be getting too cocky there, you might run right outta battery power." A male voice came from nowhere. "Who are you!" Katie said in a very aggressive tone, her normal happy voice gone.
"Me, oh well, you probably never heard of me before, my name is James Arlin Afton."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed the second chapter of Never Underestimate. Sorry for the cliffhanger and yet again another short chapter. If you have any ideas for what to come, comment down below! Have a safe and wonderful rest of your day! :)