Status: Hope you enjoy! Please note this is my first time putting out one of my fanfictions. Also, I do not own FNaF SL, Scott Cawthon dose.

Never Underestimate

Meet James

Katie couldn't help it, she had to do a scan on James, it was part of her programming. "James Arlin Afton, Age 12, height 5ft 2, allergies, none," Katie said as she scanned James. He just giggled.
"Yup!" he replied with peril edging his voice. " You could say I was the forgotten son of the Aftons. They never liked me, so I lived right here, in the basement, with nothing to do but study. I studied you, of course, when my mother told me about you. But I could never seem to understand you. So, that's why you're here, so you can tell me about how you function." he said, clearly he had already done some tests, cause he walked over to an x-ray, one that looked a lot like her. "hmm, I can't tell "whether you have a brain or a computer chip." He wondered aloud. Katie just stared. If this creep thought she was just gonna give him answers, he had another thing coming. "Well, buster, answer these question I have first, then, maybe, maybe, out of the kindness of my heart, I"ll answer yours." She said dangerously.

James looked at her questioningly. She sure was something else. Finally, he made his desicion. "Fine." he said. "you get three." " That's all I need," Katie answered. She sure was pushing her luck with James. "First off, why am I tied up with wire?" She asked. "Well, according to my research, you are able to break through a rope, but not wires," James answered with the matter-of-fact tone all over his voice. "Ok, that's a bit creepy," Katie said. "Second, why does it feel as if some of my wires were cut?" Katie inquired. "Oh, that, well your friends tried to save you as I was getting you in the bag, so I had to cut some wires so they wouldn't get to close, or I said I would cut the main wire., they got to close a couple of times, so the wires in your legs shouldn't work as great." James remarked. " ok, third off, how badly do you want me to stuff you in a suit, cause that's what gonna happen, cause my friends are gonna come get me."Katie catechized. James just glared. After a minute or two, he walked over to a table, where he picked up some box looking thingy, and before Katie could do a thing, he pressed a button, making Katie receive a controlled shock, causing her to pass out. "Night night." He said as he left the animatronic to recover.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoyed the third chapter of Never Underestimate. What do you think James will do next, how will Circus Baby react to her daughter being missing, find out in the next chapter. And as Always, have a safe and fantastic rest of your day.