Status: Hope you enjoy! Please note this is my first time putting out one of my fanfictions. Also, I do not own FNaF SL, Scott Cawthon dose.

Never Underestimate

Uproar

Meanwhile back at the Sister Location, Kiki, Zack, and Jr were in an uproar. What were they gonna do now that Katie was taken by some weird stranger in a purple suit! Since when do robot-nappers where purple suits! Since when do robot-nappers become a thing! They had agreed to try to get some sleep, or at least try. But Jr. just couldn't do it. He couldn't sleep knowing Katie wasn't on her stage, thinking of new jokes to share, new ways to dump glitter on his head. He also knew the others probably could sleep knowing she wasn't gonna clog their joints with glitter glue, the whole reason she had been banned from the crafts box. but for some reason, he missed the thrill of not knowing when she was gonna cause someone to break down, usually, she sparred him, but sometimes things got to be a bit outta control, and he wasn't sparred.

He decided to go talk to Zack, who he would probably worry him into waking up Kiki and worry her into the three of them looking for Katie. But as he was about to go wake up Zack, he stopped himself. "What if whoever kidnapped her has booby-traps around wherever she is, and we get caught? It would be best to go by myself." So without bumping up Zack, who was to his dismay also up and was just wandering around, he got to the elevator and went up. He quickly pulled out a tablet and pulled up a tracker app, selected who he wanted to track, and began to pin-point Katie's coordinates.
. . .
It didn't take long for Zack and Kiki to notice Jr was absent. There wasn't a lot of them, so when went missing, that was a problem, not to mention two. They thought about where he was, no doubt he was looking for Katie. The both of them had a crush on each other, big time, but they didn't know the other liked them, although it was super obvious. Finally, realization crept over Zack like the oil Katie used to spill on him, slowly and sticky. That wasn't a nightguard he sensed, that was jr heading to the elevator. He told Kiki what he remembered, and they both went into the biggest uproar they have even gotta into.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoyed the 4th chapter of Never Underestimate. What did you think, comment in the comment section! and as always, stay safe and have a wonderful day.